Four shot dead at one-year-old's birthday party in Texas

Republicans/conservatives are never slow to report carnage in Chicago….for no other reason than to celebrate the carnage.
`
Your common far right rep/con can only be happy in schadenfreude.

Nah.....

The difference in the thinking is, people on the left think, if you tinker/change the institutions enough, there would be an end to tragedies. Conservatives think that kind of thinking is goofy.

End? No.

But as Europe has proven
But as Australia has proven
But as every other advanced society has proven

Effective limits on gun ownership result in fewer gun deaths.

There is no debate about that; facts are facts.
However violent crime and homicide is only around 10% difference. I guess it makes you happier if someone was stabbed or strangled or shot.

It makes me happier if we have fewer dead people. That seems to be the difference between the two ideologies…you see dead people as the costs of doing business and collateral damage to the 2nd Amendment. The left sees dead people as something completely unnecessary. I guess more dead people makes folks like you happier.
Comprehension is obviously not your strong suit. My point was guns aren’t the problem. People are. Your ideology makes you stupid and makes you post what you just did which was nothing more than babble. You have no logical response so you fall back into your talking points. When you have something intelegent to say, feel free to come back.

`

Nah.....

The difference in the thinking is, people on the left think, if you tinker/change the institutions enough, there would be an end to tragedies. Conservatives think that kind of thinking is goofy.

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

However violent crime and homicide is only around 10% difference. I guess it makes you happier if someone was stabbed or strangled or shot.

It makes me happier if we have fewer dead people. That seems to be the difference between the two ideologies…you see dead people as the costs of doing business and collateral damage to the 2nd Amendment. The left sees dead people as something completely unnecessary. I guess more dead people makes folks like you happier.
Comprehension is obviously not your strong suit. My point was guns aren’t the problem. People are. Your ideology makes you stupid and makes you post what you just did which was nothing more than babble. You have no logical response so you fall back into your talking points. When you have something intelegent to say, feel free to come back.

You mis-spelled “intelligent”.

Republicans/conservatives are never slow to report carnage in Chicago….for no other reason than to celebrate the carnage.
`

Nah.....

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

I see dead people as a consequence of uncontrolled immigration.

Have you taken a look at LAPD'S most wanted?

Nah.....

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

You mis-spelled “intelligent”.
Oh no. I’m going to spelling hell. Care to own up to the issue or do you just want to wallow in a spelling bee?

Four shot dead at one-year-old's birthday party in Texas | Reuters

Four men were shot and killed following a fight between two families at a birthday party for a 1-year-old in Texas, state officials said.

A 37-year-old man is suspected of shooting five men with a handgun early Saturday evening in the backyard of a home in the small town of Taft, north of Corpus Christi, said Sgt. Nathan Brandley of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Police were searching on Sunday for the suspected gunman, Ronnie Rodriguez Sr., and have also arrested his son, Ronnie Rodriguez Jr., 20, in connection with the shooting, Brandley said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Timmy; what happened at your 1st B-Day party?

Four people were murdered.
Once again we see the violence inherent in American culture, where violence is a sanctioned means of conflict resolution.

The problem is Americans’ propensity for, and acceptance of, violence – regardless the weapon used.
True, that's part of it. However, without a gun, would four people be dead because of a family feud? I doubt it.

Again, no evidence these 'Oppressed Minorities' used registered firearms, and it's your ilk who loves them some open borders to boot, so again you're just being silly and clueless.
Nothing silly about the statistics PROVING that less guns = less gun deaths. By a lot. And you cannot dispute that if that man did not casually own a gun, he would not have been able to shoot four people dead. The border has nothing to do with it, nor his race. That is you folks throwing that shit in there. Packing at a one year old's birthday party? WTF is wrong with that? Oh, nothing, says 2AGuy or the NRA.

lol as if your ridiculous clueless finger wagging is making any of your Party's pet cretins stop buying guns or something.

So you're going to sweep black and latino neighborhoods? Tha's the only way to get rid of oven a small portion of them, and your open border fantasy will quickly fill the shortfall. Isn't that 'raysist n stuff'?
You're the one coming up with racist stuff. I suppose that was the idea behind this OP to begin with, so I will skedaddle and leave you racists to it.

`

Nah.....

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

People without easy access to guns cannot shoot anyone. People who use guns to kill don't have to be strong or clever or even brave. They can sneak up from 100 yards away and point and shoot and kill as many people as they like. Or even shoot from a moving vehicle. You can't do that with a knife or a hammer or whatnot.

Four men were shot and killed following a fight between two families at a birthday party for a 1-year-old in Texas, state officials said.

A 37-year-old man is suspected of shooting five men with a handgun early Saturday evening in the backyard of a home in the small town of Taft, north of Corpus Christi, said Sgt. Nathan Brandley of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Police were searching on Sunday for the suspected gunman, Ronnie Rodriguez Sr., and have also arrested his son, Ronnie Rodriguez Jr., 20, in connection with the shooting, Brandley said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again we see the violence inherent in American culture, where violence is a sanctioned means of conflict resolution.

The problem is Americans’ propensity for, and acceptance of, violence – regardless the weapon used.
True, that's part of it. However, without a gun, would four people be dead because of a family feud? I doubt it.

Again, no evidence these 'Oppressed Minorities' used registered firearms, and it's your ilk who loves them some open borders to boot, so again you're just being silly and clueless.
Nothing silly about the statistics PROVING that less guns = less gun deaths. By a lot. And you cannot dispute that if that man did not casually own a gun, he would not have been able to shoot four people dead. The border has nothing to do with it, nor his race. That is you folks throwing that shit in there. Packing at a one year old's birthday party? WTF is wrong with that? Oh, nothing, says 2AGuy or the NRA.

No...you are wrong...there are no statistics that show less guns = less gun deaths. There is a lot of evidence that more guns = less gun crime.

Again, you are ignoring the fact that a man willing to murder 4 other people is not a good guy, likely has a long history of crime and violence and has likely been released over and over again by democrats...

Nah.....

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

People without easy access to guns cannot shoot anyone. People who use guns to kill don't have to be strong or clever or even brave. They can sneak up from 100 yards away and point and shoot and kill as many people as they like. Or even shoot from a moving vehicle. You can't do that with a knife or a hammer or whatnot.

Criminals in Britain get guns easily, on an island, and they still shoot people.

Actually, that’s pretty much all of it.

If America weren’t such a violent society, if violence wasn’t glorified in American culture, and if violence wasn’t perceived as a legitimate means of conflict resolution, whether or not there are guns in the home, or however easy it might be to acquire a gun, would be irrelevant.

Anyone who lives anywhere there are Mexicans knows that kid birthday parties often end in death.
Often? Hardly, but it does happen. All the non eventful birthday parties aren't reported. Sooo, not so often

I am curious about something; not to hijack the thread or anything…

But when they give you get the title of Moderator and Tipsycatlover makes an obviously idiotic, racist comment like the one you just responded to and let pass; is that just you accepting and applauding the racism or are you coached not to upset folks by telling them that they are making a racist comment? Seriously…I’m just asking.
Aren't you the snowflake these days? When did TCL's comment break the boards rules? Seriously
Go find your safe place, Candy, let the adults carry on a conversation.

Not about rules…about good taste and decency. Something you seem to be lacking.
So it's not about rules? Then just what is your friggin' point? It's a political message board, not Martha Stewart's cooking site.
You are such a sissy, Candy.

`

Nah.....

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

Yet, babies being aborted is okay with you?????
Wow, just WOW!

The Second Amendment is here to stay, we all are just going to have to live with that thought.

Nah.....

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

The homicide rates aren’t that dramatically different. Yours is a false narrative,

Nah.....

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

People who don’t live in a violent society aren’t predisposed to shoot anyone.

That’s why comparing the United States to other Western nations with regard to gun crime and deaths is pointless, as other Western nations don’t have the same condoned, institutionalized violence as does the United States.

From corporal punishment in our schools to capital punishment in our prisons to stand your ground laws in many states, America is unique in the West concerning how violence is accepted and sanctioned.

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

That’s why comparing the United States to other Western nations with regard to gun crime and deaths is pointless, as other Western nations don’t have the same condoned, institutionalized violence as does the United States.

From corporal punishment in our schools to capital punishment in our prisons to stand your ground laws in many states, America is unique in the West concerning how violence is accepted and sanctioned.
Yes they do. The violence is conducted with other means. Violence isn’t accepted. To say that shows how completely dishonest you are.

Anyone who lives anywhere there are Mexicans knows that kid birthday parties often end in death.
Often? Hardly, but it does happen. All the non eventful birthday parties aren't reported. Sooo, not so often

I am curious about something; not to hijack the thread or anything…

But when they give you get the title of Moderator and Tipsycatlover makes an obviously idiotic, racist comment like the one you just responded to and let pass; is that just you accepting and applauding the racism or are you coached not to upset folks by telling them that they are making a racist comment? Seriously…I’m just asking.
Aren't you the snowflake these days? When did TCL's comment break the boards rules? Seriously
Go find your safe place, Candy, let the adults carry on a conversation.

Not about rules…about good taste and decency. Something you seem to be lacking.
------------------------------------------- Traditional and American FREE Speech isn't it Candy ??

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

----------------------------------------AMERICA isn't 'euro land' and Thank God for that fact Clayton .

Nah.....

End? No.

But as Europe has proven

--------------------------------- and everything you says is true and applies to normal non criminal American women , men , weak women and men , the handi capped. A gun in the pocket makes the WEAK the EQUAL of a 240 pound body builder attacking with his fists and muscles , a hammer or 'whatnot' OldLady

and where is current examples of people tageting people from a hundred yards away except for those 'muslims' that killed from afar in Washington DC maybe 10 years ago OldLady .------------ just a reminder .

and some of these posters are liberal and others are current or retired gov employees whose best interest is to Disarm Americans . --- just a comment .

Forum List

Back