Four things that were supposed to happen by 2015 because Obama got reelected

Obamagas is about $2.15 in my parts.

I expect it to by around $2.05 by Friday.

Couldn't be happier.

Thanks Obama!!

This and the reality that Obama's r&d spending on solar could very well be the turning point that allows solar to become a major energy source. If so, well, he will be remembered for getting us off of fuel sources that are finite.

You forgot the debt was supposed to be cut in half by the end of Obama's first term.
Nobody claimed that
My mistake it was the federal budget deficit that he promised to cut in half by the end of his first term not the national debt even so the result was the same he didn't.

You would love him to slice infrastructure, science and r&d by 50%, while funding your war machine. That sounds kind of like north korea and not a great science power like we're. sorry, it won't work.

Have we reverted to trading solely in gold and non-gmo seeds yet? You know, because the dollar has collapsed and chaos reigns?

Glenn Beck made a fortune terrifying viewers into buying Gold because of Obama

For reference.
Gas Prices, obviously the current gas prices have zero to do with Obama or anyone else in America for that matter. But to the $10 prediction....obvious political folly that meant nothing, and very typical of both parties playing doomsday politics.
But again, Obama has zero to do with the current gas prices.
Unemployment stuck at 8%. - No one except Obama supporters give any validity to the current unemployment number. It is a farce on numerous levels and any and all clear thinking people know it. As well as the unemployment number does not take into consideration of record part-time to full-time ratio, and UNDEREMPLOYMENT. Which is a far-far-far worse problem long-term than unemployment.
Stock Market was supposed to crash. Without a $4 trillion bailout, and $700 billion MONTHLY bond buying scheme - the market would have crashed long ago. I don;t give a flying f*ck what market you artificially pump up - it will do well. If Royal Typewriter Company received $1 billion a month bailout - they would still be doing great. We are in middle of a tremendous bond induced bubble. The ONLY people benefiting from it are the ultra wealthy. Period. So congratulations to the Obama admin for abusing taxpayer dollars to kee the wealthiest in the nation in the black.
Entire economy collapse - first this entire post was based on Rush Limbaugh. He is hardly a representative of clear thinking. But on the economy - the economic improvents in the past 6 years HAS ONLY BENEFITED THE WEALTHIEST AMERICANS. Since 2009, the top 7% earners have enjoyed a massive 32% earnings increase. Amazing. However, the rest of us 93% of working Americans have suffered a 5% DECREASE in earnings. This economy still sucks. Period.
Nice tap dance....
Republicans sure seemed prepared to hang gas prices on Obama....now that the tide has turned it has nothing to do with him

Unemployment is measured the same way it always has been.....moving the goalpost doesn't negate a 5.8% unemployment rate

Now we have the right whining that the economic recovery has only helped the wealthy.......ready to raise salaries and taxes on the wealthy?
I didn't think so

I have never pinned gas prices on Obama at any time. That is ridiculous. If we would have drilled more, gas prices would have been affected very-very little. Good thing is oil would come from here instead of terrorist supporting nations.

Unemployment is not measured the way "it has always been", the same in recent history yes, but AS I SAID - and you conveniently ignored, the unemployment figure does not account for very high part-time to full time ratio - as well as a crushing underemployment figure. - BOTH you consistently ignore in your post.

And again you gloss over the facts. The wealthiest in this nation are doing incredibly well, outstanding. The overwhelming majority of the rest of us - are not. Fact. Indisputable. Inarguable. Irrefutable.
And you call this fact "whining". So in other words, you are more interested in supporting fantasy land statistics that support Obama than support the average person.
I am not surprised.
Ignoring things is what you do.
And if you respond to this - you will ignore it again.

You failed to answer the question

Suddenly, the right is jumping on the bandwagon about most of the economic gain going to the wealthy. Are you ready to do something about it?

Ready to abandon supply side policies?
Ready to return to pre-1980 tax rates?
Ready to tax capital gains the same as earned income?

You forgot the debt was supposed to be cut in half by the end of Obama's first term.
Nobody claimed that
My mistake it was the federal budget deficit that he promised to cut in half by the end of his first term not the national debt even so the result was the same he didn't.

You would love him to slice infrastructure, science and r&d by 50%, while funding your war machine. That sounds kind of like north korea and not a great science power like we're. sorry, it won't work.
Been a long time since you posted this theme of yours .

1. Gas was supposed to cost $5.45 per gallon.

These predictions are so completely tame compared to the reverse list of Democratic accusations regarding things like blacks (e.g., churches burning), the environment, the poor and the economy. I'd like to raise the level of discourse, but you have a lot further to go. A LOT further.

These predictions are so completely tame compared to the reverse list of Democratic accusations regarding things like blacks (e.g., churches burning), the environment, the poor and the economy. I'd like to raise the level of discourse, but you have a lot further to go. A LOT further.

Links?

Actually it was the deficit that was supposed to be cut in half

In actuality it has been cut by 2/3.....chalk another one up for Obama

Last edited:
If things continue as they are, and as they have under President Obama, he is going to be remembered as a very successful President. And, boy, is that going to torque the jaws of the 'Conservatives' here.

Given how the price of wind and solar have fallen in the past five years, I think that we will all be paying less for energy on all fronts. And the utilities will be crying the blues as home solar begins to take massive bites out of their revenue. Except those companies that adapt to the new paradigm of homeowners being both consumers and producers of energy. They will do well.

Who won't do well? All those 'Conservatives' that have been mewling and puking about both wind and solar here on these boards. Once again they will be shown to be the fools that they are.

If things continue as they are, and as they have under President Obama, he is going to be remembered as a very successful President. And, boy, is that going to torque the jaws of the 'Conservatives' here.

Given how the price of wind and solar have fallen in the past five years, I think that we will all be paying less for energy on all fronts. And the utilities will be crying the blues as home solar begins to take massive bites out of their revenue. Except those companies that adapt to the new paradigm of homeowners being both consumers and producers of energy. They will do well.

Who won't do well? All those 'Conservatives' that have been mewling and puking about both wind and solar here on these boards. Once again they will be shown to be the fools that they are.

We do get a new thread out of Conservatives celebrating every time wind or solar fails

Links?

LOL, what difference would that make to you? You hear and read those quotes from Democrats all the time and don't process them.

Links?

LOL, what difference would that make to you? You hear and read those quotes from Democrats all the time and don't process them.

Swing and a miss on your part

Links?

You could have just said you don't have any links and were talking out your ass.

Links?

LOL, the guy who doesn't answer questions at all jumps into that. That's hilarious. Your hypocrisy. Wow.

Links?

LOL, the guy who doesn't answer questions at all jumps into that. That's hilarious. Your hypocrisy. Wow.

Still no links? No quotes from Presidential candidates or talking head pundits that make millions of dollars? Nothing?

Links?

You could have just said you don't have any links and were talking out your ass.

From the lady who can't address a point, that doesn't hurt. You contantly say I said things I didn't say and address your delusions (strawman) and ignore my arguments and repeat your assertions as fact (begging the question). You want me to work at replying to your posts, respond to what I actually say. I'm not accepting your challenge to work when you can't even respond to what I said accurately.

Links?

From the lady who can't address a point, that doesn't hurt. You contantly say I said things I didn't say and address your delusions (strawman) and ignore my arguments and repeat your assertions as fact (begging the question). You want me to work at replying to your posts, respond to what I actually say. I'm not accepting your challenge to work when you can't even respond to what I said accurately.

Awww, now you gonna play the victim to detract from the fact that you can't back up your assertion? How cute. Poor picked on married guy. Boo hoo.

Forum List

Back