Fox 10 AZ reporting human remains found on Chad Daybell's property. J.J. Vallow's remains confirmed by grandmother

Fox 10 reporter Justin Lum reporting on Twitter that J.J. Vallow's grandmother has confirmed that one set of remains found on Chad Daybell's property is indeed J.J.

Chad Daybell booked into jail after human remains were found at his Idaho property

Heart breaking. I hope to see the death penalty for these two human scum in the future.
I really want to know about the cult that turned this couple's brains to tapioca.
Lol what if they convert you

Fox 10 reporter Justin Lum reporting on Twitter that J.J. Vallow's grandmother has confirmed that one set of remains found on Chad Daybell's property is indeed J.J.

Chad Daybell booked into jail after human remains were found at his Idaho property

Heart breaking. I hope to see the death penalty for these two human scum in the future.
I really want to know about the cult that turned this couple's brains to tapioca.
Lol what if they convert you

He's already a cult member.

Parents who believe Doomsday is near, are Doomsday for loved ones. How tragic.

Tragically I'm sure many people will say, "Hey their white kids, who cares"

There have been fucked up families since Cain killed Abel.

I don't understand what the attraction is, no less why it's considered 'breaking' national news?

Things like this always become national news, at least for a while.

Remember this guy?

th

Idaho and Arizona. Is anyone surprised? :rolleyes:
Care to stack up murders against your blue states?

Is this the couple who ran off to Hawaii and refused to cooperate with police on their disappearance?

It is indeed.

Hang em.
Or better yet tie em off out in the wilderness nekkid and let nature take its course.
Here in Idaho, we call that a 'nature walk'.

I live in Florida, soon to be a Blue state, but not yet.

And I definitely would not be surprised if it happened here. In fact, it seems like it mostly happens here.

Is this the couple who ran off to Hawaii and refused to cooperate with police on their disappearance?

It is indeed.

Hang em.
Or better yet tie em off out in the wilderness nekkid and let nature take its course.
Here in Idaho, we call that a 'nature walk'.
You live in Idaho? Now I understand your mindset a bit better. Beautiful part of the country, though. Thank you for the potatoes.

Arizona has more homicides per capita than California. The top three are all red States.

Arizona has more homicides per capita than California. The top three are all red States.

Wow, I didn’t know that, but I’m not surprised. A buddy of mine took a job in Phoenix a few years ago and says he’s scared shitless when he goes out to bars because so many people are packing.

This is in regards to a CULT and not regular Christianity. Or it could be mental illness gone Fort Fun Indiana.

Weird offshoot of Mormonism, according to articles.
We know the name? Where is it based? Does it have a website? I haven't heard much about it.

'Preparing a People' is a name I discovered. Website is down, though. Mormon with a dose of end of world prepper thrown in for good measure is as close as I've gotten. Daybell has written books about it.

Daybell was kicked out of the Mormon church after the children went missing -- Man on the run with new wife was kicked out of the Mormon church

"Wanted 'End-of-Times' author Chad Daybell was excommunicated from the Mormon church after he declared that he was a prophet, DailyMail.com can reveal exclusively.

The man who police want to question following the disappearance of his two stepchildren was kicked out of the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-day Saints this fall, an expert in the religion's fundamentalist groups said."

Last edited:
This couple is slime

Their previous spouses died under mysterious circumstances

I don't understand what the attraction is, no less why it's considered 'breaking' national news?

You can't understand, you are a Callous Conservative, a man with no empathy. In short, you are sociopathic.

Heart breaking. I hope to see the death penalty for these two human scum in the future
Why is this important?
Who cares?
Are you a professional mourner or sumthin'?
Professional mourners, you say? Those fuckers are hardened war criminals, going off base to pursue mafia crime family vendettas against disarmed civilians.

They dump dead bodies anywhere they please, railroad first-degree murder charges against civilians through civil court, and wash the blood off their hands back in the enlisted quarters on military base.

You can't understand, you are a Callous Conservative, a man with no empathy. In short, you are sociopathic.

I can tell that your muttonhead is enthralled by this case!
That's okay, as you have alot of muppets to keep you company.
My give-a-fuck meter registers 0 concerning these deviants.

Forum List

Back