Fox and Friends between 6 & 9am.

Doesn't have stand still and reverse , but Msnbc and CNN does. I wonder why not?? They don't want one to read what they put online, like the memos.

I notice after 9am it works, the stand still and reverse work. I never try it with Tucker, Hannity or Ingraham!!
Wtf you uneducated bleep bleep lol I dvr it every day. You act like fox controls your cable connection lol

Doesn't have stand still and reverse , but Msnbc and CNN does. I wonder why not?? They don't want one to read what they put online, like the memos.

I notice after 9am it works, the stand still and reverse work. I never try it with Tucker, Hannity or Ingraham!!
you my dear have a very serious problem,,,,and it aint trump or fox news,,,

you watch fox?............ok now at least i see your problem.......
Now and then, not usually. One must know what the enemy is saying.

That explains a lot, you have a mental disorder. Thanks for explaining your paranoia and your unstable mental make up.

Fox and Friends have the problem.

That explains a lot, you have a mental disorder. Thanks for explaining your paranoia and your unstable mental make up.
Think about it when they put grafts up or memos they don't want to read them, as its fake news.

Think about it when they put grafts up or memos they don't want to read them, as its fake news.

Interesting paranoia. Maybe you should lay-off the news and worry about the people that are poisoning you as they drive by your home. I work, I don’t watch Fox in the morning. Keep looking.

maybe,,,but your problem has nothing to do with them,,,

OK Karen

NOPE, they have a big problem.

Interesting paranoia. Maybe you should lay-off the news and worry about the people that are poisoning you as they drive by your home. I work, I don’t watch Fox in the morning. Keep looking.

I'm retired, and I do not sit and watch TV. I listen to it.

I'm retired, and I do not sit and watch TV. I listen to it.
is that what retired people do,listen to the TV rather than watch it?.....

NOPE, they have a big problem.
they might have problems ,,,but your problems have nothing to do with them,,,

Grafts?

Forum List

Back