FOX guest star Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach

There are no facts that help the party.

Lies, Innuendo, slander, these are the tools of democrats.

Facts? Well shit, Richard Strauss, the sports doctor for Ohio State who treated 13 teams for the campus is accused of sexual misconduct.

What does that have to do with Jim Jordan? Not a fucking thing.

Jordan was at the campus at the time Strauss was, so these pukes like DebbieHimmler slander him as guilty because he is vaguely associated. I mean, he was one of 8 assistant coaches for wrestling, so that makes him guilty of supporting the man he had virtually no interaction with, right?

Not since the STASI denouncements have we seen shit like this.

From the little bit I have gathered, both he and the head coach were told about it and did nothing. That is all I have heard. I am not making judgement because this is way to early in the process to know anything!

Even that is not correct.

Mike DiSabato claims Jordan "had to have known about the abuse." He does not claim to have told Jordan.

This is nothing more than the Slander machine attempting to destroy a political enemy based on nothing.

Of, and what of the other assistant coaches? Notice that CBS and the slander machine promotes this like Jordan was THE assistant coach. He was one of eight.

This is a crude smear - will America let the little Goebbels at CBS get away with it?

Why hasn’t the head coaches come into question, I’m not familiar with that world however, the head coach is usually where all the responsibility starts.

The PURPOSE is to smear Jordan.

That is the ONLY Purpose.

good

pussy RW's like to pitch dirty politics but they dont have the balls to catch ,

We understand, Herr Himmler. We have seen this before.

We always say "never again," but that means we have to stand up to you evil scum.

There are no facts that help the party.

Lies, Innuendo, slander, these are the tools of democrats.

Facts? Well shit, Richard Strauss, the sports doctor for Ohio State who treated 13 teams for the campus is accused of sexual misconduct.

What does that have to do with Jim Jordan? Not a fucking thing.

Jordan was at the campus at the time Strauss was, so these pukes like DebbieHimmler slander him as guilty because he is vaguely associated. I mean, he was one of 8 assistant coaches for wrestling, so that makes him guilty of supporting the man he had virtually no interaction with, right?

Not since the STASI denouncements have we seen shit like this.

From the little bit I have gathered, both he and the head coach were told about it and did nothing. That is all I have heard. I am not making judgement because this is way to early in the process to know anything!

Even that is not correct.

Mike DiSabato claims Jordan "had to have known about the abuse." He does not claim to have told Jordan.

This is nothing more than the Slander machine attempting to destroy a political enemy based on nothing.

Of, and what of the other assistant coaches? Notice that CBS and the slander machine promotes this like Jordan was THE assistant coach. He was one of eight.

This is a crude smear - will America let the little Goebbels at CBS get away with it?

I read one piece were it said he did tell Jordan face to face. Not saying that is what happened but pretty sure that is what I read.

Here is the original smear from the little Goebbels of CBS.

Ex-wrestlers say powerful GOP Rep. Jim Jordan knew of alleged Ohio State abuse

So if they have already interviewed 150 former students from that time period then this investigation has been going on for sometime. Again we shall see.

Again, this is nothing more than a tactic by the slander factory of the democrat press - CBS in this case - to smear an enemy in hopes of picking off a GOP seat for their party.

Jim Jordan is a conspiracy theory scum bag. He knew and did nothing about it. Kick his ass out of Congress.
I bet you think Mueller is honest
I bet you think Trump is honest.
TDS GOT YOU DOWN?
Only a fool would think so. Jordan may very well have known about the crimes, and he did nothing about them if he knew about them. This will be investigated.
Only a fool doesn't see they have TDS
Your words say otherwise.

Jim Jordan is a conspiracy theory scum bag. He knew and did nothing about it. Kick his ass out of Congress.
TDS GOT YOU DOWN?
Only a fool would think so. Jordan may very well have known about the crimes, and he did nothing about them if he knew about them. This will be investigated.
Only a fool doesn't see they have TDS. Your words say otherwise.
That makes no sense. The accusations must be investigated. It has nothing to do with Trump. Politically, it will hurt his chance for Speaker, I imagine, if he did not report crimes the which he knew about.

It will come out if Jordan has homnosexual or bi-sexual tendencies.

If you were really in the military, you'd KNOW Mueller is honest.
Mueller knowingly sent four innocent men to prison for a murder they did not commit Mueller is a lying sack of shit.
That is an alt fact fake news lie with no proof. Next.

TDS GOT YOU DOWN?
That makes no sense. The accusations must be investigated. It has nothing to do with Trump. Politically, it will hurt his chance for Speaker, I imagine, if he did not report crimes the which he knew about.

See what I am talking about? your TDS makes it incapable for you to comprehend what you read.

Mueller knowingly sent four innocent men to prison for a murder they did not commit Mueller is a lying sack of shit.
No it isn't
Two died in prison and the other two were later freed they and the two other men family members got a large settlement from the government

TDS GOT YOU DOWN?

See what I am talking about? your TDS makes it incapable for you to comprehend what you read.
see, you Trump obssession does not let you see clearly and understand.

TDS GOT YOU DOWN?

see, you Trump obssession does not let you see clearly and understand.
TDS is a bitch it makes you see things that ain't there lol

No it isn't
Two died in prison and the other two were later freed they and the two other men family members got a large settlement from the government
Not because of Mueller. That is an alt right alt fact fake news lie, big reb.

Your trump obssession prevents you from seeing clearly.

Your next statement will prove it. AND THERE IT IS: immediately above this post.

No it isn't

Your next statement will prove it. AND THERE IT IS: immediately above this post.
Mueller hid the evidence he refused to allow it to be entered into the trial.

No it isn't

Mueller hid the evidence he refused to allow it to be entered into the trial.
Your trump obssession makes you think this, but you are wrong.

Accusations alone should not be reason to step down, I don’t know enough about it after reading the NBC article, however I’ll wait and see and if he really did know, the. He should resign. What happened to the head coach? He must of known also.
Like we LIED about Hastert? Who got jail time because DEMOCRATS were out ti get him? And we lied about Moore and went around ALA and found 5 girls out of the blue to accuse him?

You really believe that, do you?

Hey, there is definitely something wrong with their kind.

Waiting for justice is wrong? If he did do something wrong then he needs to pay but I wouldn’t take the word of a man that has a record for fraud, that is the primary accuser. I believe in justice through the court system, do you believe in vigilante justice? If I accuse someone of a crime or covering a crime, should I be taken at face value?

I do not think he is the primary accuser, I believe it is a fellow named Mike DeSabato or something like that. I believe he has a business in the Columbus area. I have read only a few things in this and these are serious charges so let's pump the brakes and see how this plays out!

moral to the story;

when you attack an ADA you better be squeaky clean.

No doubt, but let the facts come out before rushing to judgement!
Since when do regressives ever do that?

Forum List

Back