FOX guest star Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach

If some of these Republicans were from NY they'd know what a slime bag liar Trump truly is
So says fake news
Not fake His history is FACT A real pos ,all for himself and F his fellow man
It's fake news sonny don't you get it we ain't buying that shit anymore?
By the way do the GOP a favor keep repeating it 2018 will be great
Youngster it's plain to see people from NC aren't among our brightest

[

No doubt, but let the facts come out before rushing to judgement!

There are no facts that help the party.

Lies, Innuendo, slander, these are the tools of democrats.

Facts? Well shit, Richard Strauss, the sports doctor for Ohio State who treated 13 teams for the campus is accused of sexual misconduct.

What does that have to do with Jim Jordan? Not a fucking thing.

Jordan was at the campus at the time Strauss was, so these pukes like DebbieHimmler slander him as guilty because he is vaguely associated. I mean, he was one of 8 assistant coaches for wrestling, so that makes him guilty of supporting the man he had virtually no interaction with, right?

Not since the STASI denouncements have we seen shit like this.

From the little bit I have gathered, both he and the head coach were told about it and did nothing. That is all I have heard. I am not making judgement because this is way to early in the process to know anything!

Even that is not correct.

Mike DiSabato claims Jordan "had to have known about the abuse." He does not claim to have told Jordan.

This is nothing more than the Slander machine attempting to destroy a political enemy based on nothing.

Of, and what of the other assistant coaches? Notice that CBS and the slander machine promotes this like Jordan was THE assistant coach. He was one of eight.

This is a crude smear - will America let the little Goebbels at CBS get away with it?
Not based on nothing. They are flailing around blindly. They have an SC Justice vote coming up in a month or two and they need desperately to remove a few Republicans from their seats in order to stop it before the election.

The Senate votes on that, Jordan is in the house so....

Dropping all pretense at some kind of morality, eh?
Actually, I was commenting on the behavior of others,not my own. And I am not surprised at all to see the Democrats pull out all the stops. They are fools to handicap themselves against the relentless GOP, which has no qualms about fighting dirty.
Actually, the GOP is utilizing the playbook that the Democrats used on them for decades. They finally grew tired of being called names after extending an olive branch of cooperation.

I see this for what it really is.

The left, unable to win debates in the public sector and using the courts to set laws they cannot win by vote, are now in danger of seeing a Court that adheres's to the founding principles of the first Generation when interpreting the Constitution.

They are growing desperate as the hour grows closer.

I fully expect the madness to peak sometime in mid August.

[

No doubt, but let the facts come out before rushing to judgement!

Facts? Well shit, Richard Strauss, the sports doctor for Ohio State who treated 13 teams for the campus is accused of sexual misconduct.

Jordan was at the campus at the time Strauss was, so these pukes like DebbieHimmler slander him as guilty because he is vaguely associated. I mean, he was one of 8 assistant coaches for wrestling, so that makes him guilty of supporting the man he had virtually no interaction with, right?

From the little bit I have gathered, both he and the head coach were told about it and did nothing. That is all I have heard. I am not making judgement because this is way to early in the process to know anything!

Mike DiSabato claims Jordan "had to have known about the abuse." He does not claim to have told Jordan.

This is nothing more than the Slander machine attempting to destroy a political enemy based on nothing.

Of, and what of the other assistant coaches? Notice that CBS and the slander machine promotes this like Jordan was THE assistant coach. He was one of eight.

This is a crude smear - will America let the little Goebbels at CBS get away with it?
Not based on nothing. They are flailing around blindly. They have an SC Justice vote coming up in a month or two and they need desperately to remove a few Republicans from their seats in order to stop it before the election.

You're right. My mistake.

Jim Jordan is a conspiracy theory scum bag. He knew and did nothing about it. Kick his ass out of Congress.
I bet you think Mueller is honest

If you were really in the military, you'd KNOW Mueller is honest.
Mueller knowingly sent four innocent men to prison for a murder they did not commit
Mueller is a lying sack of shit.

Trump wanted to put to death teenagers... who were later released from prison after DNA proved they were innocent. Even after it was proven they were innocent Trump STILL WANTED THEM PUT TO DEATH.
great imagination your TDS has.

Glad to see you can't actually be part of an intelligent discussion, it proves my point.

Trump STILL stands by calling the Central Park Five guilty despite DNA proof | Daily Mail Online

Actually, the GOP is utilizing the playbook that the Democrats used on them for decades
Haha....riiiiight....now who is dropping not only all moral pretense, but even the pretense of free will? "The Dems made me do it!"

Just shut up, man. Ya sound like a damn fool when you whine about hardball pllitics, then engage in them in the next breath.

If some of these Republicans were from NY they'd know what a slime bag liar Trump truly is
So says fake news
Your Trump obssession is getting away with you, but it is treatable.
obsession or Constitutional principles? America is not going to let a few people infected with TDS make a coup against the president.

I bet you think Mueller is honest

Mueller knowingly sent four innocent men to prison for a murder they did not commit

Trump wanted to put to death teenagers... who were later released from prison after DNA proved they were innocent. Even after it was proven they were innocent Trump STILL WANTED THEM PUT TO DEATH.

Glad to see you can't actually be part of an intelligent discussion, it proves my point.

Trump STILL stands by calling the Central Park Five guilty despite DNA proof | Daily Mail Online
Great piece of fake new
He said she said.

You're right. My mistake.

Np, I do it all the time lol.

So says fake news
obsession or Constitutional principles? America is not going to let a few people infected with TDS make a coup against the president.
My thoughts are a little different than yours bigreb I believe supporting and loving America does not mean supporting and loving our President who so happens to be a bully a liar a crook

Actually, the GOP is utilizing the playbook that the Democrats used on them for decades
Haha....riiiiight....now who is dropping not only all moral pretense, but even the pretense of free will? "The Dems made me do it!"

Just shut up, man. Ya sound like a damn fool when you whine about hardball pllitics, then engage in them in the next breath.
No, you're an idiot and asking Me to shut up is laughable.

There is no issue here other than the Democrats trying to smear someone on the right. When pointed out, you clowns drop all pretense at having some real moral objection, and then complain when your own tactics are used?

I know exactly what you people would do if such an accusation were made against you.

You'd say, "So what. It worked didn't it?"

So, in the immortal words of anyone who holds a superior moral position.

Fuck off. LMAO

Great piece of fake new
He said she said.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You are a fucking idiot. Trump SAID it. Trump wanted to put people to death for RAPE. Rape is a horrible crime... but not worthy of the death penalty.

So says fake news
My thoughts are a little different than yours bigreb I believe supporting and loving America does not mean supporting and loving our President who so happens to be a bully a liar a crook
supporting and loving the president?
When the president actually does something worth being impeached I'll join you but all we have is a bunch of fake news that has been taken back.
Look at the corruption of the FBI that helped create the witch hunt.

Great piece of fake new
He said she said.

You are a fucking idiot. Trump SAID it. Trump wanted to put people to death for RAPE. Rape is a horrible crime... but not worthy of the death penalty.
Trump said a lot of things that leftist had to take back
sure please get your TDS in check.

There is no issue here other than the Democrats trying to smear someone on the right. When pointed out, you clowns drop all pretense at having some real moral objection, and then complain when your own tactics are used?

I know exactly what you people would do if such an accusation were made against you.

Fuck off. LMAO
There are so many here
When the president actually does something worth being impeached I'll join you but all we have is a bunch of fake news that has been taken back.
Yeah the FBI CIA DOJ Rosenstein Mueller all are against the Putin lover Trumps time is coming soon

Great piece of fake new
He said she said.

Thanks for showing me you deserve to go on ignore. You're nothing more than a troll. :fu:

Fuck off. LMAO
There are so many here
Yeah the FBI CIA DOJ Rosenstein Mueller all are against the Putin lover Trumps time is coming soon

You forgot the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Fuck off. LMAO
There are so many here

You forgot the Senate Intelligence Committee.
there is no there, there

Great piece of fake new
He said she said.

Thanks for showing me you deserve to go on ignore. You're nothing more than a troll. :fu:
WOW that TDS stage 4

Fuck off. LMAO
There are so many here
There is no there, there because we have an insurance policy the Mueller witch hunt and the mainstream fake news.

Forum List

Back