Fox News admits Red Wave turned into "Absolute Disaster"

Wrong.

Florida has become a neo-fascist authoritarian hellhole where Republicans have exhibited nothing but contempt for the Constitution - contempt for the First Amendment right to freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and freedom of association.

Florida Republicans have also sought to codify their bigotry and hate with measures that discriminate against gay and transgender Americans.

Florida represents the worst of conservativism and the failures of Republican rule.
Thanks for giving us Congress back Dimmer.

the red wave did come it was just smaller than we hoped. both houses of congress will be GOP in January (unless the dem cheat machines prevent the will of the people again)

Gaining a 2 seat lead in the House and losing the Senate is not a red wave. At best, it's a red discharge.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Wrong.

Florida has become a neo-fascist authoritarian hellhole

d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

That must be why people living in blue states are flocking to Florida.

You obviously don't know what a coup is. So you've never grabbed pussy? Are you a queer?
Coup: "a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government."

That fits Trump's attempt to a T.

As for grabbing pussy, I do not sexually assault women. Is that your idea of what a real man is?

LOLOL

What a Trump suckup you are. Inflation fell to 0.1% because of the recession. Thanks for admitting, unwittingly as it was, that Trump is responsible for the recession.

As far as the shutdowns, even Republican states shut down. And all but one state shut down following Trump's recommendations...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

I know you're bitter for ignorantly supporting a cabbage brain pedophile with a pedophile crack smoking china dealing son. Sucks to be you.

So you're thread title is a complete LIE.

It wasn't faux news, it was just some dumbass reporter.

And he didn't "admit", he OPINED.

You leftards sure do lie a lot
Actually, several commentators on Fox News have been blaming Trump for the failed red wave.

Nice try.

the red wave did come it was just smaller than we hoped. both houses of congress will be GOP in January (unless the dem cheat machines prevent the will of the people again)
The Republicans did not do anywhere near as well as the party out of power usually does in midterms.

How quickly you all have forgotten all the premature ejaculating that was done on this forum in the month prior to the midterms. The rube herd was anticipating a massive red tsunami. Instead, they got a puddle.

You all shot blanks. Sorry!

Coup: "a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government."

That fits Trump's attempt to a T.

As for grabbing pussy, I do not sexually assault women. Is that your idea of what a real man is?
Trump was the President on Jan 6th. A coup is when you throw out the sitting President by force. Like I said, you don't know what a coup is. Grabbing pussy isn't sexual assault if she invites it, dummy.

Yep, below expectations. Democrats lost the House and no gains in the Senate. It's like being happy you got only 25 lashes instead of 30. Pelosi is gone forever.
Hilarious. You were one of the tards cumming on your own face in anticipation of a giant red tsunami.

You'll have to settle for a trickle.

You don't even realize what this means, do you.

It means every greedy pandering pork-pushing Republican fucktard is going to hold every piece of legislation hostage unless they get whatever big spending for their districts they want. Kevin McCarthy is going to have to swallow miles of cock to get anything passed.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is going to hold a knife to his throat for the next two years.

Trump was the President on Jan 6th. A coup is when you throw out the sitting President by force. Like I said, you don't know what a coup is. Grabbing pussy isn't sexual assault if she invites it, dummy.
That's exactly what January 6 was. Trump's violent attempt to overthrow a duly elected government.

Thank God you tards failed.

As long as they rule the House, it's a win.
I'm good with a win.

Hilarious. You were one of the tards cumming on your own face in anticipation of a giant red tsunami.

You'll have to settle for a trickle.

You don't even realize what this means, do you.

It means every greedy pandering pork-pushing Republican fucktard is going to hold every piece of legislation hostage unless they get whatever big spending for their districts they want. Kevin McCarthy is going to have to swallow miles of cock to get anything passed.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is going to hold a knife to his throat for the next two years.
You mean the outrageous spending on pet projects is going to cease?

That's exactly what January 6 was. Trump's violent attempt to overthrow a duly elected government.

Thank God you tards failed.
Trump was in power. So Trump was going to overthrow himself? Did Trump leave on Inauguration Day?

Forum List

Back