Fox News admits Red Wave turned into "Absolute Disaster"

xiden has made us the worst economy ever

the market is somewhat moving after the gop took the house

LOLOL

The GOP hasn't taken anything yet. The market responded to a better than expected drop in inflation for October, before any votes were even counted.

You freaks say the dumbest shit imaginable.

You can call it an insurrection all day every day, but that doesn't mean it was. It was a mostly peaceful protest, just like the hundreds of mostly peaceful protests all over the country during the summer of 2020.

Oh? Who's been charged with seditious conspiracy from those summer riots?

Refute what you dreamed up as your version of history keep dreaming bitch

LOL

You're deranged, con. I posted a video of Trump recommending closures and social distancing. You're so demented you're claiming I dreamed that up.

:cuckoo:

I agree to a certain extent. But it is startling that with 40 year high inflation, that the ruling party has not been pummeled in the mid-term. I really was expecting a blood bath. The Dems have dramatically overperformed, even if they lose one or both of the chambers.

The downfall of Roe played a part in the Dem surprise, but to what extent, I am not sure.
On top of that, the Dems did a horrible job of describing the economy and inflation and its causes, choosing for the most part to skirt around it. Explaining basic Econ 101 isn’t over the heads of voters.

OMG!!!
4i6Ckte.gif

On top of that, the Dems did a horrible job of describing the economy and inflation and its causes, choosing for the most part to skirt around it. Explaining basic Econ 101 isn’t over the heads of voters.
It doesn't take a genius to see inflation is not a Dem issue. It is a world issue caused by the pandemic hang over and Poootin'war.

It doesn't take a genius to see inflation is not a Dem issue. It is a world issue caused by the pandemic hang over and Poootin'war.
Not to mention $11 trillion in stimulus, collapsed global supply chains and the repeal of Glass Steagall.

This has been a true group effort, and it goes back many years, long before the 2008/2009 Meltdown.

LOLOL

The GOP hasn't taken anything yet. The market responded to a better than expected drop in inflation for October, before any votes were even counted.

You freaks say the dumbest shit imaginable.
the market responded to the gop gains in the senate and taking the house.

the market responded to the gop gains in the senate and taking the house.

You're utterly deranged. The GOP is likely going to lose the Senate. And you idiotically claimed the GOP already took the House. Now you're changing what you said since what you said was so ignorant.

Wrong again. Let me be clear, the riptide is a river. As the waves reach the beach the water recedes in a wide river returning back to the sea. Those who get caught in the river and try to reach the beach will drown; those who swim parallel to the river are released from the current and will catch the waves onto the beach.

I grew up four blocks from the Pacific Ocean and carried my surfboard into the water for years.
The vast majority will expire; I thought this was understood.

Now the repubs could still narrowly take the Senate and House, but the Red Wave did not happen. Even with inflation at a 40 year high, the repubs have not seen the expected congressional wins.
That's because they have nothing to offer the country!

LOL

You're deranged, con. I posted a video of Trump recommending closures and social distancing. You're so demented you're claiming I dreamed that up.

:cuckoo:
No shit for brain your derangement became known the day Trump won election.

Forum List

Back