Fox News admits Red Wave turned into "Absolute Disaster"

It was. Who else is responsible for inspiring Americans to vote for Republican candidates if not Republicans?

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??
That assumes the count represented the actual vote, which it didn't.

Of course it did. Evidence of that is your inability to back your rhetoric with actual proof.

:dance:
Prove they didn't cheat. The voting snafus in Maricopa Country that only affected Republican votes is evidence of cheating.

Prove they didn't cheat. The voting snafus in Maricopa Country that only affected Republican votes is evidence of cheating.

I don't have to prove shit, fucking moron. The processes followed are the same as every election.

YOU contend there was cheating. But you have absolutely no proof to back your bullshit.

And there's no evidence issues in Maricopa County affected only Republicans. You're batshit insane, fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Now the repubs could still narrowly take the Senate and House, but the Red Wave did not happen. Even with inflation at a 40 year high, the repubs have not seen the expected congressional wins.

Not surprisingly, you seem to be misreading the article. The democrats have not over-performed or won anything, it was Mitch's broken GOP that in part just failed to do all that it could have through his hapless RINO ministrations, combined with hundreds and hundreds of now reported cases of cheating in many cities that I have listened to for days, from electioneering to ballot stuffing to broken machines, running out of paper first thing election day to missing then found boxes of ballots, ballots found thrown away, power outages and on and on, all the while the count is slowed further and further, all of it always in democrat-run precincts in further cases of open fraud.

But admitting inflation at a 40 year high, among numerous other things, is hardly a banner of success-- -- no one is winning here as all you are really admitting here is that democrats in power have really fucked things up and thanks to the now totally broken election and voting system, we will all suffer the Left's foibles a good bit longer which means that things are very bad, will only get worse, and there can be no one to blame now but democrats.

I don't have to prove shit, fucking moron. The processes followed are the same as every election.

YOU contend there was cheating. But you have absolutely no proof to back your bullshit.

And there's no evidence issues in Maricopa County affected only Republicans. You're batshit insane, fucking moron. :cuckoo:
Wrong, turd. Dims undertook wholesale revision of the voting laws in 2020.

By "absolutely no proof," you mean it wasn't submitted in a jury trial. That isn't the standard to justify an investigation, douche nozzle.

Wrong, turd. Dims undertook wholesale revision of the voting laws in 2020.

LOLOL

You fucking moron -- you were talking about 2022.

rotfl-gif.288736

By "absolutely no proof," you mean it wasn't submitted in a jury trial. That isn't the standard to justify an investigation, douche nozzle.

I said nothing about a jury trial, ya fucking moron. "jury trial" is just your pathetic attempt to avoid proving what we both know you can't prove.

I said nothing about a jury trial, ya fucking moron. "jury trial" is just your pathetic attempt to avoid proving what we both know you can't prove.
You have already demonstrated that is your standard for proof, asshole.

Forum List

Back