🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox news analyst tells us he would impeach Trump

Lets review a couple of his points firing an AG or FBI Director something any President has the legal and constitutional authority to do deploying troops or ordering military action without congressional approval again something that has been done by previous Presidents both Republican and Democrat and yet in all these instances no one ever suggested impeaching a sitting President over them. The following sums up those who suddenly support impeachment over things they never did before.
View attachment 292533
Let's start with money not authorized by Congress and separating families. Both are unconstitutional. Any rebuttals to those facts?
There are legal ways to move money around separating families at the border was done under previous administrations nary a word about impeachment enjoy the factual rebuttal.
Nope! Money was not authorized by Congress for military action. And the judge was talking about separating families, not money. You're twisting the argument to be incoherent and confusing.
No I am calling you on your partisan idiocy and your are trying to hide it. Presidents can take money that has already been approved by Congress and move it around for other things it has been done for decades Seperating familes that have been caught trying to enter the country illegally did not start with Trump we saw that with the lefts phony outrage over the childern in cages photos which as we found were taken during the Obama adminstration no calls for impeachment then. You may continue this all you wish my point has been made and stands up you can keep.

It wasn't approved dumb ass; Trump Pulls $3.6 Billion From Pentagon Budget to Build Border Wall

Let's start with money not authorized by Congress and separating families. Both are unconstitutional. Any rebuttals to those facts?

Let's start with money not authorized by Congress and separating families.

He's right, those families should be kept intact and immediately deported.

Wouldn't want to make you cry.
You just made up a different argument that has nothing to do with what he said. You're a chicken shit coward.

He said we shouldn't separate illegal alien families.

I agreed.

Ya whiney twat.
Good!

Yes.

Everyone who crosses illegally needs to be immediately deported.
Including us; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

So what law requires children to be kept with people who are being prosecuted criminally?

Most of those people were not being prosecuted for crimes. They were refugees who weren't turning themselves in as criminals, but as refugees. That's not illegal. You are addressing a different issue.

Actually they were, they pressed criminal charges against everyone who crossed illegally. Why are you dodging my first question?

No, they weren't criminals. They came to the border as refugees. There is a big difference. And I did answer your question. The discussion is not about children being accompanied by criminals. That is a totally different discussion. No law mandates a separation of children from their parents, even if they are illegal. That is Trump's unconstitutional maneuver.

No difference at all, they crossed illegally, that is a crime. And children can't be housed with suspected criminals. Plus rapid DNA tests proved many were not related to the children.

Still waiting to hear what funds Trump spent that congress didn't appropriate. Come on get with it already.

Trump Pulls $3.6 Billion From Pentagon Budget to Build Border Wall

And even the ultra left 9th circuit said he had every LEGAL right to do so, NEXT!!!! LMAO

Let's start with money not authorized by Congress and separating families.

He's right, those families should be kept intact and immediately deported.

Wouldn't want to make you cry.
You just made up a different argument that has nothing to do with what he said. You're a chicken shit coward.

I agreed.

Ya whiney twat.
Good!

Yes.

Boot the illegal aliens.

Lets review a couple of his points firing an AG or FBI Director something any President has the legal and constitutional authority to do deploying troops or ordering military action without congressional approval again something that has been done by previous Presidents both Republican and Democrat and yet in all these instances no one ever suggested impeaching a sitting President over them. The following sums up those who suddenly support impeachment over things they never did before.
View attachment 292533
There are legal ways to move money around separating families at the border was done under previous administrations nary a word about impeachment enjoy the factual rebuttal.
Nope! Money was not authorized by Congress for military action. And the judge was talking about separating families, not money. You're twisting the argument to be incoherent and confusing.
No I am calling you on your partisan idiocy and your are trying to hide it. Presidents can take money that has already been approved by Congress and move it around for other things it has been done for decades Seperating familes that have been caught trying to enter the country illegally did not start with Trump we saw that with the lefts phony outrage over the childern in cages photos which as we found were taken during the Obama adminstration no calls for impeachment then. You may continue this all you wish my point has been made and stands up you can keep.

It wasn't approved dumb ass; Trump Pulls $3.6 Billion From Pentagon Budget to Build Border Wall

Yeah it was, congress gave him the latitude to move the funds by law.

I agreed.

Ya whiney twat.
Good!

Yes.

Boot the illegal aliens.
That would be us.

Yes, Trump is a bad politician (I voted for him so I feel free to criticize ): Perhaps he should be removed from office, and so should over 50% of all Democrats now in elected office for similar reasons. These demagogue Democrats drove us poor Americans to vote for Trump, we see him as the lesser of two evils. That's how much we despise the new liberal SJW Democrats.

Most of those people were not being prosecuted for crimes. They were refugees who weren't turning themselves in as criminals, but as refugees. That's not illegal. You are addressing a different issue.

Actually they were, they pressed criminal charges against everyone who crossed illegally. Why are you dodging my first question?

No, they weren't criminals. They came to the border as refugees. There is a big difference. And I did answer your question. The discussion is not about children being accompanied by criminals. That is a totally different discussion. No law mandates a separation of children from their parents, even if they are illegal. That is Trump's unconstitutional maneuver.

No difference at all, they crossed illegally, that is a crime. And children can't be housed with suspected criminals. Plus rapid DNA tests proved many were not related to the children.

Still waiting to hear what funds Trump spent that congress didn't appropriate. Come on get with it already.

And even the ultra left 9th circuit said he had every LEGAL right to do so, NEXT!!!! LMAO

It's called usurping Congress for those who really care; The president is trying to usurp Congress’ exclusive power of the purse and loot vital funds from our military,” said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer on Tuesday. “Robbing the Defense Department of much-needed funds is an affront to our service members and Congress will strongly oppose any funds for new wall construction.”

Yes, Trump is a bad politician (I voted for him so I feel free to criticize ): Perhaps he should be removed from office, and so should over 50% of all Democrats now in elected office for similar reasons. These demagogue Democrats drove us poor Americans to vote for Trump, we see him as the lesser of two evils. That's how much we despise the new liberal SJW Democrats.
And those similar reasons are?

And those similar reasons are?
Nice try, you're smart, fill in the blanks partner.

If that doesn't tell Republicans how wrong they are about Trump, and how they are fighting the indefensible, then knock yourself out Trump cultists. Because you will pay a heavy price in the end for siding with stupid.

Actually, you people are always telling US how stupid anyone is for listening to Fox News and here you are using Fox News to back your claim. Should we continue to listen to Fox News or are you finally realizing Fox is the only outlet that presents different views?

Last edited:

It's called usurping Congress for those who really care; The president is trying to usurp Congress’ exclusive power of the purse and loot vital funds from our military,” said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer on Tuesday. “Robbing the Defense Department of much-needed funds is an affront to our service members and Congress will strongly oppose any funds for new wall construction.”

My mistake, it was the Supreme Court that said moving the funds was legal, reversing the 9th. Schmucky is a hack.

supreme court reverses ninth circuit ruling allows military funds for border wall | National Review

I agreed.

Ya whiney twat.
Good!

Yes.

Boot the illegal aliens.
That would be us.
If you're an illegal alien in the US, you should leave.

If that doesn't tell Republicans how wrong they are about Trump, and how they are fighting the indefensible, then knock yourself out Trump cultists. Because you will pay a heavy price in the end for siding with stupid.

Explain this even further by going into great detail on how Republicans that support Trump will pay?

If the Economy is strong and no wars are brewing how will Trump and the GOP pay?

Do you think the average voter in November of 2020 will give a damn about the Ukraine when voting or their pocketbooks?

The average voter doesn't support criminals in the WH. Which is why Trump is on the way out.

Democrats don't but Democrats are not the only voters across this country.

Trump is not going anywhere seeing the GOP holds the Senate and your political party is not winning the Oval Office in 2020, so I do not know where you get the idea Trump is going anywhere...

Independents really do not care about the Ukraine nonsense and let me be clear if your party did not impeach Bush then it has no business impeaching Trump!

Napolitano is a neverTrump douchebag.

Napolitano is full of shit plenty of times but at least he recognizes that Trump is a corrupt lowlife who has sold out his name & his Presidency to the highest bidder. Five years from now 90% of you Trump lapdogs will deny you ever supported the creep.

Explain this even further by going into great detail on how Republicans that support Trump will pay?

If the Economy is strong and no wars are brewing how will Trump and the GOP pay?

Do you think the average voter in November of 2020 will give a damn about the Ukraine when voting or their pocketbooks?

The average voter doesn't support criminals in the WH. Which is why Trump is on the way out.

What law has Trump broken?

So what law requires children to be kept with people who are being prosecuted criminally?

Liberals normally attack military spending

But here they are “fer” whatever trump is “agin’”

Napolitano is a known imbecile.

Oh, I wouldn't say that. Attack his points, not his character. You guys are supposed to be the ones setting the standard up here. I, for one, am not impressed thus far.

Add these questions to the op...

Last edited:
This guy is an ego maniac, who flops all over the place. Who cares if he was a judge. I didn’t bother to play the video. He’s not influencing anyone in government, and hardly voters with his opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back