🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox news analyst tells us he would impeach Trump

If that doesn't tell Republicans how wrong they are about Trump, and how they are fighting the indefensible, then knock yourself out Trump cultists. Because you will pay a heavy price in the end for siding with stupid.

/—-/ The Judge is just pizzed that Trump didn’t appoint him to the USSC. He’s lashing out.

If that doesn't tell Republicans how wrong they are about Trump, and how they are fighting the indefensible, then knock yourself out Trump cultists. Because you will pay a heavy price in the end for siding with stupid.

/—-/ The Judge is just pizzed that Trump didn’t appoint him to the USSC. He’s lashing out.

These Trump Toads just can't debate the facts the judge spits out. This is so telling as to how weak Trump's base really is.

Yes, Trump is a bad politician (I voted for him so I feel free to criticize ): Perhaps he should be removed from office, and so should over 50% of all Democrats now in elected office for similar reasons. These demagogue Democrats drove us poor Americans to vote for Trump, we see him as the lesser of two evils. That's how much we despise the new liberal SJW Democrats.
And those similar reasons are?
Nice try, you're smart, fill in the blanks partner.
Your claim, not mine. Nice try, but we all know you are lying.

Napolitano is a known imbecile.

Oh, I wouldn't say that. Attack his points, not his character. You guys are supposed to be the ones setting the standard up here. I, for one, am not impressed thus far.

Add these questions to the op...

Republicans flushed 250 years of Constitutional government down the toilet, because their cultist president has decided none of it matters. They surrendered their own minds for a criminal organization. How pathetic is that?

This guy is an ego maniac, who flops all over the place. Who cares if he was a judge. I didn’t bother to play the video. He’s not influencing anyone in government, and hardly voters with his opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You didn't play the video because you surrendered your own mind to a criminal.

Judge "New World Order" has been a Trump Hater since Trump rejected him as a candidate for The Supreme Court. Why FOX keeps putting this fool on the air is beyond me. He is definitely biased.

Oh, I wouldn't say that. Attack his points, not his character. You guys are supposed to be the ones setting the standard up here. I, for one, am not impressed thus far.

Republicans flushed 250 years of Constitutional government down the toilet, because their cultist president has decided none of it matters. They surrendered their own minds for a criminal organization. How pathetic is that?

That money you were expecting from Putin or The Chinese for spamming threads with your Anti-Trump Hate is going to be late. Sorry about your Shitty Christmas,.

Judge "New World Order" has been a Trump Hater since Trump rejected him as a candidate for The Supreme Court. Why FOX keeps putting this fool on the air is beyond me. He is definitely biased.

That's the stupidest thing I've read yet from these Trump Sheep. "New world order?" WTF? The judge was explaining the value of the Constitution and the rule of law. Are you so up Trump's fat ass you can't see past your nose? Damn man, you are totally out to lunch. "New world order." :auiqs.jpg:

That money you were expecting from Putin or The Chinese for spamming threads with your Anti-Trump Hate is going to be late. Sorry about your Shitty Christmas,.

Yea, you'd be first in line if Trump shot someone on Fifth avenue and told the world it was okay. Houston, we have a problem with too many cultist Sheep in this country.

That's the stupidest thing I've read yet from these Trump Sheep. "New world order?" WTF? The judge was explaining the value of the Constitution and the rule of law. Are you so up Trump's fat ass you can't see past your nose? Damn man, you are totally out to lunch. "New world order." :auiqs.jpg:

Only someone insane could spout off Hatred for THE US and it's president 24-7, 365 and do it for FREE. So which is it? Are you Insane or getting paid by an Enemy of The United States?

You idiots cant even debunk Napolitano and his claims. Get lost losers. The whole lot of these Trump cultists are worth shit.

Write in hilly for 2020, loser. [emoji1787]

Another loser who can't debate.

Project much? Nothing to debate. I get it. Your embarrassed [emoji30]. You chose a loser, and Don has been in your mind since.

Cultist [emoji1787]. Why not. Collusion and obstruction didn’t work. You may want to register to vote for 2020.

This guy is an ego maniac, who flops all over the place. Who cares if he was a judge. I didn’t bother to play the video. He’s not influencing anyone in government, and hardly voters with his opinions.

You didn't play the video because you surrendered your own mind to a criminal.

I’ve heard that douche bag talk several times. He’ll change his tune as needed for airtime.

Yea, you'd be first in line if Trump shot someone on Fifth avenue and told the world it was okay. Houston, we have a problem with too many cultist Sheep in this country.

But he’s not going to shoot anyone jerkoff. Stupid premise, infidel.

Napolitano is a known imbecile. They just put him on air to appease the nincompoop demographic. Fox would be much better without him. He belongs on the View.
An imbecile you couldn't debate. You produce no counter arguments to his, therefore you are the ultimate failure. Congratulations. You said nothing.
Lol! Funny faces! What a pussy.

Geez, mang. You've gotten so many "funny faces" in this thread, that you should try out amateur night at the comedy club. I'm in stitches here.

:laughing0301:
No, I am because I just realized I corralled a bunch of unprepared cowards who have nothing to debate.

No. Simply nobody cares.

Trump's re-election is not up for "debate." He will be your next President, whether you like it or not.

Period. End of story.
So..the fix is in?

Lol, yup.

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back