🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox News Cut Away From trump's Press Secretary As She Pushed Baseless Claims Of Election Fraud

According to Article 69 of the US Constitution, the sitting President can call a full-on re-vote for the entire country if more than 4.5% of ballots are mailed in. Count me in for the re-vote if necessary.

Sorry if I don't just take your word for that. How about a cite on that. I can't find a thing like that. And I am usually pretty good at research. But you may be better. Please provide a link to that claim.

It's hilarious watching the left, after screeching at Fox News like a vampire splashed with holy water, start kissing their ass now.

Leftists have no principle so deeply held they won't throw it on the ground next to a trash can for someone who says they things they want to hear.

According to Article 69 of the US Constitution, the sitting President can call a full-on re-vote for the entire country if more than 4.5% of ballots are mailed in. Count me in for the re-vote if necessary.

Sorry if I don't just take your word for that. How about a cite on that. I can't find a thing like that. And I am usually pretty good at research. But you may be better. Please provide a link to that claim.

The Pennsylvania electorates just got rescinded. That should be enough "cite" to say this election result isn't over yet.

The Pennsylvania electorates just got rescinded. That should be enough "cite" to say this election result isn't over yet.
Liar..nothing of the sort happened..reported for spamming and lying....

Wait for it.

Wait for it.
Yeah..right. have you clicked on the link provided in the tweet/not RCP..for sure..although it claims to be.
EmbAASyW4AANyYa

What?

I couldn't find it either.
Actually... If you follow the link it does show that it's not decided anymore, if it ever was. I'm unsure on that. Biden no longer has 270+ according to that link.

Wait for it.
Yeah..right. have you clicked on the link provided in the tweet/not RCP..for sure..although it claims to be.
EmbAASyW4AANyYa

What?
OK..I see that..in fact..they took a few states out...of the win column--of course..this means nothing..but cuddle up to it....it might keep ya warm for the winter.

My apologies for calling you a liar..of course, nothing has been 'rescinded...but it is a legit post..my bad.

OK..I see that..in fact..they took a few states out...of the win column--of course..this means nothing..but cuddle up to it....it might keep ya warm for the winter.

My apologies for calling you a liar..of course, nothing has been 'rescinded...but it is a legit post..my bad.
Props.

Wait for it.
EmbAASyW4AANyYa

What?

With Bill Barr now taking action into this. It'll definitely keep me warm because it's not being overlooked now.

It's quite revealing how desperate the media is to try and obviate the process taking place with these recounts and court challenges. You'd think they would be all for following the process all the way to whatever conclusion. Unless...............
Thus far, Trump has had 10 suits thrown out of court. The only desperation I see..is on the part of Trump and his followers. i foresee many more challenges and many more dismissals.

Unless..you have room in your conspiracy theory for all the courts..being in on it?

If the challenges are dismissed, then they are dismissed. What’s the problem? You would think that those who want the whole thing to be over would encourage the process rather than running around in a panic saying “don’t look at the look you don’t look here!” Just seems a little odd that’s all.
Well --we know different people, for sure..no one in my neck of the woods is saying, 'Don't look" at anything. They are commenting on how the cheating narrative was set up weeks ago..so they are not surprised..and they are not disposed to give the story any credence. Everyone expected that Trump and his followers would try something like this.

Tell me..how do YOU know that some of these allegation are not false flags..set up to give the Trumpkins something to cling to? If..after 10 tries..not one judge saw any merit at all..surely that's a clue?

A clue? A clue? Is that how matters of procedure and legality are settled? You’ve got a feeling, so that’s it? Are you fucking kidding me?

Fox News is no longer to be trusted. This election, and how they handled the calling of states has shown they are no longer trying to be impartial. We need to avoid them and support alternative media networks like the blaze and tim pool, and ben Shapiro.

If we could find a way to lure hannity and carlson to independent networks, fox would fold immediately.

Waaa!!!

Fox news is done. Put a fork there.

It will go the way the sad Drudge went.

Bye.

America doesn't care for you Fox anymore.

That we are even at this point where so much corruption is being celebrated by domestic enemies.

We have no Patriots remaining in the nation.....which is why the Left feels free to do ANYTHING it pleases.

Bullshit!

I can't believe the person you replied to.

That idiot actually believes there's an article 69 in the constitution and that there was actually something called mail in voting when the constitution was written.

There are only 7 articles to the constitution.

It wasn't until the civil war that mail in or absentee voting happened.

I like your one word reply.

Forum List

Back