FOX NEWS DUMPING POPULAR BIMBO

It is in all the papers. FOX has dumped Palin. My source was Huff Post and I didn't want to start that old argument. Figured sooner of later less controversial news sources will cover it. The have and now you can pick whatever source you want, because it is in all the papers.

Oh, "it's in all the papers". Well by golly that makes it alright, since I've got "all the papers" right here. Sarah Palin lets me have 'em after she's done reading.

.... If it's 'in all the papers' how come you can't come up with a link?

Sorry I just cannot understand this attitude lately of expecting one's readers to do all the work. You wanna start a thread, use some building material. This ipse dixit shit is bullshit.

In other can't-be-bothered news, a woman in New Guinea has given birth to sesquihexidexihumpituplets, 136 children. Seven of them are dragons and thirty-one were born with X-ray vision.

"It's in all the papers". :lame2:
I always back up my comments and post. Finding sources for this story is not a problem. There are pages of them of google, yahoo, bing, etc.

nola.com/tv/index.ssf/2015/06/fox_news_dumps_darah_palin.html

It ain't our job to Google. It's yours.
It ain't my job. You can move on to another thread if you don't like the way I present mine. It ain't your job unless my post makes you curious and influences you to make further research. It is your call and job to take 15 seconds to google if that is what you call a job and want an answer.

Wrong -- It IS your job. If you start a thread or make a claim the onus is on YOU to materialize it.

Not the reader -- YOU. The asserter.

This ain't rocket surgery.
Wrong. You ain't nobody and ain't in charge. You don't make the rules. You are just someone with an opinion, just like everyone else. Probably belonged in a humor thread anyhow.

Oh, "it's in all the papers". Well by golly that makes it alright, since I've got "all the papers" right here. Sarah Palin lets me have 'em after she's done reading.

Sorry I just cannot understand this attitude lately of expecting one's readers to do all the work. You wanna start a thread, use some building material. This ipse dixit shit is bullshit.

In other can't-be-bothered news, a woman in New Guinea has given birth to sesquihexidexihumpituplets, 136 children. Seven of them are dragons and thirty-one were born with X-ray vision.

I always back up my comments and post. Finding sources for this story is not a problem. There are pages of them of google, yahoo, bing, etc.

It ain't my job. You can move on to another thread if you don't like the way I present mine. It ain't your job unless my post makes you curious and influences you to make further research. It is your call and job to take 15 seconds to google if that is what you call a job and want an answer.

Wrong -- It IS your job. If you start a thread or make a claim the onus is on YOU to materialize it.

Wrong. You ain't nobody and ain't in charge. You don't make the rules. You are just someone with an opinion, just like everyone else. Probably belonged in a humor thread anyhow.

It ain't a matter of "opinion" --- it's HOW THE FUCKING WORLD WORKS.

This just in: Some guy somewhere did something. "It's in all the papers"

One of the FOX NEWS Bimbo's has not had her contract renewed and appears to be getting dumped and booted out of the consultant's team.

What a dumbass. Palin was never on the damn show anyway so it's not like she'll be missed.
People who watch enough to know Palin was never on the show are the dumb asses. That would require daily and even hourly doses of news from a single source. That is what dumb people do. Palin has been under contract as a paid consultant for FOX. Why and how would a person know that she did or did not show up on occasion to voice opinions on some topic?

One of the FOX NEWS Bimbo's has not had her contract renewed and appears to be getting dumped and booted out of the consultant's team.

What a dumbass. Palin was never on the damn show anyway so it's not like she'll be missed.
People who watch enough to know Palin was never on the show are the dumb asses. That would require daily and even hourly doses of news from a single source. That is what dumb people do. Palin has been under contract as a paid consultant for FOX. Why and how would a person know that she did or did not show up on occasion to voice opinions on some topic?

I'm not the one cheering the release of an irrelevant person.
It's kinda like releasing a player from the practice squad ...nobody cares.

I'm not the one cheering the release of an irrelevant person.
It's kinda like releasing a player from the practice squad ...nobody cares.
It is indicative of the demise of a movement and overall tsunami of rw rhetoric being rejected on multiple levels of 21st Century American culture.

Gee whiz. Do you think it might have anything to do Gov Palin's plans to have her own program on another channel leaving her little time to be on Fox?

Gee whiz. Do you think it might have anything to do Gov Palin's plans to have her own program on another channel leaving her little time to be on Fox?
Someone posted that she no longer appears of FOX so it makes no difference. I don't watch enough FOX to know whether she appears on FOX or not. I assumed that like other consultants, she appeared at the will and wishes of FOX and received some financial reward for doing so. Have her previous reality shows or programs interfered with her contracts with FOX?

It is in all the papers. FOX has dumped Palin. My source was Huff Post and I didn't want to start that old argument. Figured sooner of later less controversial news sources will cover it. The have and now you can pick whatever source you want, because it is in all the papers.

Big bully.

Bimbo? Ahhhhhh the true misogynists of USMB crawl out of their sexist hidey holes again.

If only she had just aborted that down syndrome baby you assholes wouldn't hate her so much, but she chose to have Trig and you will never forgive her for committing the penultimate sin against liberalism will you?

It ain't a matter of "opinion" --- it's HOW THE FUCKING WORLD WORKS.

This just in: Some guy somewhere did something. "It's in all the papers"
Well it all worked. You need some updates on how the world works. Click the update logo and do not turn off your computer.

Look dood, you FUCKED UP. Get over it, learn something and fucking do it right next time!

Holy SHIT.

I keep looking for the leftist filth that called the op our for his clear sexism.

tired of reading their filth

Did any of those cretins call him out or did they stick with the double standard, as usual?

you lefties sure keep up on the fox news gossip --LOL

they all live rent free in your heads

--LOL

now that is funny keep it up

I keep looking for the leftist filth that called the op our for his clear sexism.

tired of reading their filth

Did any of those cretins call him out or did they stick with the double standard, as usual?

What is sexist about this?

Yep. Heard about it...............It was that lady with the big tits filming some of the shows................She was popular because she always showed her tits.............and they always consulted her for proper camera angles..............She stopped showing here tits and they let her go....................

THE SHAME OF IT..................

Since the OP didn't link who it was, or even say who it was...............then we can just make shit up to.

:banana2:

Forum List

Back