🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox News etc is a toxic planet, produces our hateful atmosphere...

59- OH stfu, Pubtroll, the only kind.

This is actually the second biggest story of the last 30 years, the propaganda bs of the GOP. THE BIGGEST STORY IS THE REAGANIST RUIN OF THE NONRICH AND THE COUNTRY- WHICH YOU'RE NOT TOLD ABOUT, EITHER, HATER DUPE. sorry about the caps.

Last edited:
FOX shows are a breath of fresh air in a Liberal Obama ass kissing media cesspool.

NOBODY cares or has heard of that ridiculous poll. The idiot TP all listens to Fox, so of course that's what happens. Despite it being a joke to the rest of the world..

The guy?

That guy is part of the Saudi government.

And they pretty much have an influence on FOX.

As well as it seemed, by Mannings data dump, the Bush administration.

They wanted Iraq knocked over..and Iran.
Seven percent does not influence ninety three percent your FDS is showing.

Wait what?

One share holder holding 7% in a company as big as fox?

Holy crap.

Do you really know what you are talking about?
Since I'm not the one thinking a 7% minority shareholder has major influence in a company yes I do. Perhaps if you took off the partisan glasses you would know what your talking about I won't hold my breath though.

Andrew Sullivan made the mistake of spending an evening watching Fox News:

Here’s the gist: the president is a lawless dictator, abetting America’s Islamist foes around the world, releasing Taliban prisoners to aid in his own jihad on America, fomenting a new caliphate in Iraq, and encouraging children to rush the Mexican border to up his vote-count, while effectively leaving those borders open to achieve his “fundamental transformation of America.”

I watched Megyn Kelly, who is regarded as more centrist than Sean Hannity. You could have fooled me. The guests were Brent Bozell, far right veteran, and Andy McCarthy, pro-torture activist touting his book calling for Obama’s impeachment. The only pushback Kelly provided to a relentless stream of hysteria was to ask whether the president sincerely wanted another terror attack on America — since it would hurt his approval ratings. And that provided the only qualification to the picture of a Jihadist in the White House determined to destroy the America he loathes.

Over the years, the more that I've thought about the evolution of conservative politics over the past few decades, the more I become convinced that Fox News is really at the center of it. Sure, it all started with a base of Reagan and the Christian Right and talk radio and the Republican takeover of the South. But Newt Gingrich was the game changer. He's the one who brought conservative politics to a truly new, truly unprecedented level of toxic rancor.

Here's the thing, though: As critical as Gingrich was, he lasted only a few years before flaming out and becoming a historical footnote. It was Fox News that became the ongoing, institutional expression of Gingrichism. The Republican Party would have turned right in any case, but without Fox I'm just not sure Gingrichism would ever have developed a critical mass. Without Fox, our politics never would have gotten so astonishingly toxic that a significant fraction of the nation—not just a fringe—honestly believes that we have a lawless, America-hating tyrant in the White House who's literally committed himself to destroying the country from both within and without.

Yes, the tea party has won. But it won because of support from Fox News. In reality, it's Fox News that won. And for all that Fox gets a lot of attention, I still wonder how many non-conservatives really watch it. Not just the occasional clip on Jon Stewart or Media Matters that's good for a laugh or an eye roll. How many really sit down occasionally and take in a full evening? Or a whole day? Because that's the only way you'll really understand.

Living in the World That Fox News Built | Mother Jones

So your upset that Conservatives finally have a voice in the News for the last 18 years?

Democrats have had NBC, CBS, ABC MSNBC PBS and NPR, and Hollywood TV Shows,cartoons & Movies for their propaganda for 50 years.

Cons have one major channel FOX NEWS and you lefties are all up in arms about it.

Libs had a virtual monopoly on news and media for 60 years.
Libs have become the people they hated and protested against in the 1960's
Libs have gone so far to the left, they not only argue and attempt to impugn all non liberals, they also believe there IS NO other point of view.

Here’s the gist: the president is a lawless dictator, abetting America’s Islamist foes around the world, releasing Taliban prisoners to aid in his own jihad on America, fomenting a new caliphate in Iraq, and encouraging children to rush the Mexican border to up his vote-count, while effectively leaving those borders open to achieve his “fundamental transformation of America.”

I watched Megyn Kelly, who is regarded as more centrist than Sean Hannity. You could have fooled me. The guests were Brent Bozell, far right veteran, and Andy McCarthy, pro-torture activist touting his book calling for Obama’s impeachment. The only pushback Kelly provided to a relentless stream of hysteria was to ask whether the president sincerely wanted another terror attack on America — since it would hurt his approval ratings. And that provided the only qualification to the picture of a Jihadist in the White House determined to destroy the America he loathes.

Over the years, the more that I've thought about the evolution of conservative politics over the past few decades, the more I become convinced that Fox News is really at the center of it. Sure, it all started with a base of Reagan and the Christian Right and talk radio and the Republican takeover of the South. But Newt Gingrich was the game changer. He's the one who brought conservative politics to a truly new, truly unprecedented level of toxic rancor.

Here's the thing, though: As critical as Gingrich was, he lasted only a few years before flaming out and becoming a historical footnote. It was Fox News that became the ongoing, institutional expression of Gingrichism. The Republican Party would have turned right in any case, but without Fox I'm just not sure Gingrichism would ever have developed a critical mass. Without Fox, our politics never would have gotten so astonishingly toxic that a significant fraction of the nation—not just a fringe—honestly believes that we have a lawless, America-hating tyrant in the White House who's literally committed himself to destroying the country from both within and without.

Yes, the tea party has won. But it won because of support from Fox News. In reality, it's Fox News that won. And for all that Fox gets a lot of attention, I still wonder how many non-conservatives really watch it. Not just the occasional clip on Jon Stewart or Media Matters that's good for a laugh or an eye roll. How many really sit down occasionally and take in a full evening? Or a whole day? Because that's the only way you'll really understand.

Mother funkin jones? Are you really C&P ing that bullshit?
Damn, you are a left over 60's dirt eating no bathing shit wearing hippie.

When is the radical left going to concede that the 1st Amendment is not their enemy?

Fox must have a spell they send through the television...It makes liberals tune into it even though they hate the damn thing and once there they can't turn it off...

they really need to stop looking stupid and turn DAMN CHANNEL

silly left-wing losers are crying about "hate" at other news outlets; while their own left-wing nutjob talking heads can be heard wishing they could take a crap in the mouth of sarah palin; or ridiculing Black adopted babies

libs are the most laughable silly hypocrite beyotches around!

lol

Yeah that PC shit bothers the fuck out of me too. Why didn't he just tell her to eat shit instead of going over what some white fuckwad did years ago to punish some one the human beings he owned.

And then the shit storm the rabid right raised over it (it of course being free speech) stunk to high heaven.

What ever happen to that guy?

oh not only are you a flaming lib. You're also a racist. Nice.
It fits the pattern.
Most of you libs are closet racists and closet homophobes

An enterprising person could make good money teaching liberals how to use television sets.

Starting point would be use of the on/off switch. That should take no more than eight four hour lessons.

Then channel selection. This is infinitely more difficult because it needs to address old-fashioned turret (turn/click), up arrow/down arrow, numeric selection. Probably, with regular repetitive testing, could be mastered within one school year.

For cable or satellite boxes, however, a full four year program.

To use digital recording devices will have to wait until Government can make selections for them as they will never master such a complicated piece of equipment without official assistance.

a psychologist could spend a lifetime trying to help pretentious republicans

So your upset that Conservatives finally have a voice in the News for the last 18 years?

Democrats have had NBC, CBS, ABC MSNBC PBS and NPR, and Hollywood TV Shows,cartoons & Movies for their propaganda for 50 years.

Cons have one major channel FOX NEWS and you lefties are all up in arms about it.

News is not supposed to be either conservative or liberal. It should just be the news.

just-the-facts_edited-1.jpg

But thanks for exposing your bias.

And call them for what they are: talk shows. All of them. Even the major networks have violated the basic rules.
I cannot say I disagree.
Somewhere in time, the editorial staffs of major news outlets decided that they should present the news and shape it to a particular political point of view. It's called having an agenda.
That has been going on for some 60 years. Although it did not become nearly as evident until Fox News appeared. Fox News is merely an alternative to the Alphabets.
The issue is the liberal establishment in the other news outlets became incensed over two things. One, they now had competition. Two, there was a news outlet that dared to present the news in with an opposing editorial slant. That today's liberal CANNOT have.
There is of course the issue of ratings. Fox News programs garner much higher ratings than those of the Alphabets. Fox News charges and gets higher ad rates. And advertisers clamor for ad time on the Fox News Channel.
This is another item that really sticks in the craw of liberals.
Oh sure, liberals have attempted to match Fox News with their own networks and talk shows.
Air America was supposed to be the answer to Patriot Radio. Air America never really got off the ground. At the end, the company was so far in debt, the employees paychecks are bouncing.
The Most well known liberal syndicated talk show host Ed Schultz was once on over 200 radio stations across the country. His show has been losing listeners and affiliates for a few years now. His show is down to 68 stations, of which only 20 air the show live.
Another floundering lib talk show is that of Stephanie Miller.
Her show was once televised on what is now Al Jazeera America( Formerly Current TV)
Her show was bounced off the air. Her audience is limited to hard core liberals on 43 stations mostly in the northeast and west coast. And a smattering of college towns in other regions of the country.
What is plain to the average person is clear. Liberal talk doesn't get any ratings.
Also, it is easy to identify the utter contempt liberals have for any non liberal viewpoint and certainly is evident that liberals have no tolerance for news/talk that is not biased to their point of view. To them, it just should not be permitted.

What a joke- hater dupes yalking about biased sources lol- It's called the real world, chumps of the greedy idiot rich...

I was 2 when I saw the wreck of HMS Warspite, the most glorious of all battleships, tyvm, dingbats...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt5kAC9hoYk]TEETH HATE YOU! - YouTube[/ame]

News is not supposed to be either conservative or liberal. It should just be the news.

just-the-facts_edited-1.jpg

But thanks for exposing your bias.

And call them for what they are: talk shows. All of them. Even the major networks have violated the basic rules.
I cannot say I disagree.
Somewhere in time, the editorial staffs of major news outlets decided that they should present the news and shape it to a particular political point of view. It's called having an agenda.
That has been going on for some 60 years. Although it did not become nearly as evident until Fox News appeared. Fox News is merely an alternative to the Alphabets.
The issue is the liberal establishment in the other news outlets became incensed over two things. One, they now had competition. Two, there was a news outlet that dared to present the news in with an opposing editorial slant. That today's liberal CANNOT have.
There is of course the issue of ratings. Fox News programs garner much higher ratings than those of the Alphabets. Fox News charges and gets higher ad rates. And advertisers clamor for ad time on the Fox News Channel.
This is another item that really sticks in the craw of liberals.
Oh sure, liberals have attempted to match Fox News with their own networks and talk shows.
Air America was supposed to be the answer to Patriot Radio. Air America never really got off the ground. At the end, the company was so far in debt, the employees paychecks are bouncing.
The Most well known liberal syndicated talk show host Ed Schultz was once on over 200 radio stations across the country. His show has been losing listeners and affiliates for a few years now. His show is down to 68 stations, of which only 20 air the show live.
Another floundering lib talk show is that of Stephanie Miller.
Her show was once televised on what is now Al Jazeera America( Formerly Current TV)
Her show was bounced off the air. Her audience is limited to hard core liberals on 43 stations mostly in the northeast and west coast. And a smattering of college towns in other regions of the country.
What is plain to the average person is clear. Liberal talk doesn't get any ratings.
Also, it is easy to identify the utter contempt liberals have for any non liberal viewpoint and certainly is evident that liberals have no tolerance for news/talk that is not biased to their point of view. To them, it just should not be permitted.

See, only Pub hater dupes have to stick to one channel to get their bs propaganda, and for that matter are so obsessed- so they listen to Rush and Beck like they're gods. They CAN"T change the channel or their fugue state will be interrupted. The rest of the world likes facts, truth, and real journalism...and move on...:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back