Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

Will Fox Do The Right Thing And Fire Kelly?

• Yes, Fox is a legitimate network and will fire Kelly

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, Fox could care less and will let her stay

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
I think we just find it hilarious the Faux News uses these kinds of "outrage" to get stupid white people like you upset.

Let's review, shall we. An obscure black columnist says that maybe we need a non-white or perhaps even non-human Santa. Most sensible people kind of shrug, but man, for the folks at Faux News, this is an OUTRAGE. Santa is totally white and so was Jesus!!!! You can't take that away from us!!!!

And when people point out how silly they look doing it, you guys get all upset that we aren't upset about other problems, usually caused the rich people who pay Faux News to keep you Cleetuses upset about this sort of shit.

Except it you who are getting outraged. I just find your racial obsession absolutely stupid.

Guy, you belong to a cult that thinks dark skin is a curse from God.

Let's keep in mind, Megyn Kelley was supposed to be the "Serious" journalist replacing Hannity.

She didn't replace Hannity. Hannity didn't go anywhere. He's just on at a different time, which is right after Megyn Kelly.

The comment that Santa is white was in response to an article written by a black woman who suggested that Santa be a big penguin.

Santa is white. The reason why Santa is white is because Santa is a legend of people who are white. Santa lives at the north pole where Africans aren't found. Santa is white for the same reason Baron Samedi is black. Baron Samedi is a legend of black people and part of the religion of vudu.

This phony leftist outrage and horror that Kelly said that Santa is white is on the same level as the debate over how many angels could dance on the head of a pin.

So people are being screwed over by real government policies and you are worried about comments on what race a two people you wish were fictional are.

and somehow we are all racist because of your obsession with race.

What is wrong with you people?

Kelly is the one who brought it up. Wth's wrong with you people?

So people are being screwed over by real government policies and you are worried about comments on what race a two people you wish were fictional are.

What a drag.. Does this mean Snow White was black too? :confused:

-Geaux

BlackSnowWhite.jpg

Megyn Kelly Spins, Fails

hitlermarywithjesus.jpg

I have to say there have been moments when I’ve thought Megyn Kelly was a real blast of fresh air in the fetid, morning-breath swamps of cable news: whip-smart, mildly sassy, occasionally rebellious, she is a real star on the propaganda network of the GOP/Tea Party. So I wondered how she would respond to her rather unfortunate assertions this week that both Santa Claus and Jesus Christ were “white”. Here’s the original segment. Here is her response.

I’d say two things. The original segment was clearly not as light-hearted and humorous as Kelly now insists it was. She did not originally refer to the Slate piece as “tongue-in-cheek” and responded to its provocation by being offended, not amused. Since both tapes are out there, make your own mind up. But rather than cop to an obvious error – made off the cuff – she made the decision to hunker down and accuse others of persecuting Fox News because it isn’t liberal. So the classic and silly notion that white Republicans are somehow an oppressed class – and minorities should just stop whining – became her “correction.” But that’s not a correction. It’s a distraction.

More to the point, the much more disturbing assertion that “Jesus was white” – something Kelly injected into the conversation all by herself – is left hanging. She claims in one aside in her response that the question “is not settled.” But it is. Jesus was a first century Jew. He’s not a northern European. He was Semitic, not Caucasian. Now maybe Kelly will unpack why she may believe that Jews are somehow “white” in her racial categorization of humanity, while, say, Hispanics are not. But it seems likely she won’t. That would open a very large box of premises Roger Ailes prefers to keep vacuum-wrapped.

So she screwed up – which we all do. But on the core measure of whether she could fairly cop to her screw-up, correct and apologize for it, she failed. I tend to think that how journalists respond to error is more instructive than how they report and analyze in factually impeccable fashion. On that count, Kelly emerged this week as a flak and a hack. I guess I was foolish for hoping for more.

(Painting: Mother Mary with the Holy Child Jesus Christ, Oil/canvas, 1913. By Adolf Hitler.)

We need more threads on this outrageous issue!

We need a "White Santa Outrage" Forum

It's the issue of our times!

Generations from now people will be asked "Grandpa, where were you when you first heard Kelly say that Santa was white?"

images

What's wrong with you people? A guy says on air that Sarah Palin deserves to have people defecate in her mouth, and not one of you is outraged. The man is openly defaming her on national television, NOT ONE of you calls for him to be fired. Megyn Kelly? Something so innocuous and lighthearted as 'Santa Claus and Jesus are white.' Now all of a sudden she deserves to be fired or lambasted? People on liberal networks have said far worse and nastier things, and not one of you had or has the gumption to call them out. Hypocrites, all of you!

Last edited:

What's wrong with you people? A guy says on air that Sarah Palin deserves to have people defecate in her mouth, and not one of you is outraged. The man is openly defaming her on national television, NOT ONE of you calls for him to be fired. Megyn Kelly? Something so innocuous and lighthearted as 'Santa Claus and Jesus are white.' Now all of a sudden she deserves to be fired or lambasted? People on liberal networks have said far worse and nastier things, and not one of you had or has the gumption to call them out. Hypocrites, all of you!

That's like asking a tarantula why he stings. The answer to that and to your own question is simple. They are liberals. It's what they do.

It was Aisha Harris who is a Black Liberal Journalist for Slate Mag. who brought it up.

In her article she says this - Like the holiday itself, Santa has long since been extracted from his religious roots, even if the name St. Nicholas still gets thrown around.
Santa Claus an old white man? Not anymore. Meet Santa the Penguin, a new Christmas symbol.

Many Liberals say things like this statement without any correct information.
The Majority of Americans do have him as the religious saint figure, and the majority of Americans do celebrate this as a religious holiday.

Who wants her to be fired, we're just making an accurate point that she is extremely stupid for saying it. The women over at Fox are so dumb. I at least thought Meagyn was smart but she seems to have also sold her soul. I was wrong about her.

You know, TK, you are wrong when you write "A guy says on air that Sarah Palin deserves to have people defecate in her mouth, and not one of you is outraged" because you can't prove it.

Who wants her to be fired, we're just making an accurate point that she is extremely stupid for saying it. The women over at Fox are so dumb. I at least thought Meagyn was smart but she seems to have also sold her soul. I was wrong about her.

A few people said she should be fired and it is not an accurate point that she is extremely stupid for saying it. It is your point of view based on what you have read and not watching the show in it's full context.

Please link to your post that was outraged over Rush using the word 'retard' or calling Fluke a slut, or just link to any post of yours that was outraged over anything ever said by a Right-Winger.

Thanks.

You know, TK, you are wrong when you write "A guy says on air that Sarah Palin deserves to have people defecate in her mouth, and not one of you is outraged" because you can't prove it.

Martin Bashir at MSNBC
MSNBC?s Martin Bashir Declares That Sarah Palin Deserves for Someone to Urinate in Her Eyes and Defecate in Her Mouth - Citizens News
Why are you deflecting?

I'm not, I answered Jake's commit that it could not be proven.

No, Peach, poor comprehension by TK. The comment was that TK could not prove that no one on the left condemned it. I have not looked, but I am sure that he is wrong.

Forum List

Back