FOX news is actively campaigning against Trump

Pay closer attention, I saw him on and off all day today
You saw clips of his one hour show and 60 second interviews with him teasing the show because........wait for it.....

HE HAS ONLY ONE SHOW ON FOX ONE DAY A WEEK FOR ONE HOUR.

I'm no fan of his but you're being ridiculous

W
Well you seem to conveniently left out that Wallace feels some of the media has gone too far. Wallace says the White House briefings are “much too contentious” on both sides. But hey, you go ahead, everything is Trumps fault. You want transparency and you fricken loons are being quite transparent, so transparent that we can see through each and every bullshit story you come up with.
Wallace is a Trump hating Liberal POS.

You saw clips of his one hour show and 60 second interviews with him teasing the show because........wait for it.....

Tucker hates Trump as well, he has 5 prime time hours every week

He appears several days a week on different shows spewing his useless opinions

Wallace is an old school conservative. Trump on the other hand is an orangeface minstrel show.

Hope I was able to clear that up for you.

Tucker is the most reasoned person on all broadcast news. His conceited nature is tiresome but he seems to be a straight shooter.
He has chosen the deep state over Trump because he wants to continue broadcasting. It's really that simple

Tucker Carlson calls Trump 'full-blown BS artist' in segment defending him from media coverage

Perhaps Murdoch really believes Trump is going to lose.

Rupert Murdoch Thinks Trump Will Lose the Election
June 11, 2020 at 3:00 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard 212 Comments

Two sources told Vanity Fair that Rupert Murdoch has recently told people that he believes Donald Trump is going to lose the election in November.
Said one source: “Rupert thinks Trump is going to crash and burn. It’s a clear-eyed assessment, just based on just looking at the news.”

Forum List

Back