FOX news is realizing, that Trump will throw his mammy under a bus, if need be

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Shepard-smith-01-1280x720.jpg

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving....for the first time in its history, Fake news is being exposed for what the fuck it is....FAKE NEWS....and it has Trump to blame for it....Karma, karma, karma!! I love it

Shep is a bleeding heart lib. LOL

Shep sheeple scum?

He is an idiot

everybody knows that!

870020CutePurpleEasterBunnyinEggTransparentPNGClipart_zpshaeli9xh.png

Fox news better just keep kissing his ass because any hard core reporting on him will lead to them being blocked.

The guy is a major pussy.

Fox news better just keep kissing his ass because any hard core reporting on him will lead to them being blocked.

The guy is a major pussy.

I hope they boot him. Or he just goes.

Shepard Smith is the only sane person on Fox.

I wouldn't know. I don't know everyone on Fox.

Other than Smith, there are only three kinds of people who work at Fox.

1.The women All the women are interchangeable. They are chosen for breast size, and how much leg they are willing to expose. (Fun fact----they are all manufactured from modified Barbie molds, and are not anatomically correct.

2. Sean Hannity & Bill Oreilley They are essentially the same person. You've never seen them in the same place at the same time, have you?

3. Others that want to be Sean Hannity or Bill Oreilley. You see them on morning shows where they compete to see who can say the dumbest things.

There is one more possible sub group at fox, and that includes that Gutfeld idiot and Doocy. It's not clear if they fall in the women catagory or the wannabe Hannity/Oreilley category. They have characteristics of both.

1.The women All the women are interchangeable. They are chosen for breast size, and how much leg they are willing to expose. (Fun fact----they are all manufactured from modified Barbie molds, and are not anatomically correct.

2. Sean Hannity & Bill Oreilley They are essentially the same person. You've never seen them in the same place at the same time, have you?

3. Others that want to be Sean Hannity or Bill Oreilley. You see them on morning shows where they compete to see who can say the dumbest things.

There is one more possible sub group at fox, and that includes that Gutfeld idiot and Doocy. It's not clear if they fall in the women catagory or the wannabe Hannity/Oreilley category. They have characteristics of both.

I see you watch them a lot.

I don't however agree with your insults to the women that work there. MANY are lawyers etc, and happen to be very smart. So what if they are nice looking. What is wrong with that?

I don't however agree with your insults to the women that work there. MANY are lawyers etc, and happen to be very smart. So what if they are nice looking. What is wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with that, but it's a dumb to use that as your main criteria.

You mean like using Barbie Dolls?

Is there a reason why a woman with a short skirt is always seated at the end of the table? Do you see a pattern there?
images
images
images
images
images
upload_2017-3-20_2-5-58.jpeg
images

You mean like using Barbie Dolls?

Yep.

Forum List

Back