🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FOX news is realizing, that Trump will throw his mammy under a bus, if need be

You just like to argue, and or try and bully.

Shepard Smith is the only sane person on Fox.

I wouldn't know. I don't know everyone on Fox.

Other than Smith, there are only three kinds of people who work at Fox.

1.The women All the women are interchangeable. They are chosen for breast size, and how much leg they are willing to expose. (Fun fact----they are all manufactured from modified Barbie molds, and are not anatomically correct.

2. Sean Hannity & Bill Oreilley They are essentially the same person. You've never seen them in the same place at the same time, have you?

3. Others that want to be Sean Hannity or Bill Oreilley. You see them on morning shows where they compete to see who can say the dumbest things.

There is one more possible sub group at fox, and that includes that Gutfeld idiot and Doocy. It's not clear if they fall in the women catagory or the wannabe Hannity/Oreilley category. They have characteristics of both.

I see you watch them a lot.

I don't however agree with your insults to the women that work there. MANY are lawyers etc, and happen to be very smart. So what if they are nice looking. What is wrong with that?

Is there a reason why a woman with a short skirt is always seated at the end of the table? Do you see a pattern there?
images
images
images
images
images
View attachment 117578
images

Are these women forced to be nice looking, and or dress as they do, or is it their choice?

Shepard Smith is the only sane person on Fox.

1.The women All the women are interchangeable. They are chosen for breast size, and how much leg they are willing to expose. (Fun fact----they are all manufactured from modified Barbie molds, and are not anatomically correct.

2. Sean Hannity & Bill Oreilley They are essentially the same person. You've never seen them in the same place at the same time, have you?

3. Others that want to be Sean Hannity or Bill Oreilley. You see them on morning shows where they compete to see who can say the dumbest things.

There is one more possible sub group at fox, and that includes that Gutfeld idiot and Doocy. It's not clear if they fall in the women catagory or the wannabe Hannity/Oreilley category. They have characteristics of both.

I don't however agree with your insults to the women that work there. MANY are lawyers etc, and happen to be very smart. So what if they are nice looking. What is wrong with that?

Is there a reason why a woman with a short skirt is always seated at the end of the table? Do you see a pattern there?
images
images
images
images
images
View attachment 117578
images

Are these women forced to be nice looking, and or dress as they do, or is it their choice?

Fox News Vets On How Roger Ailes Used Sex Appeal To Boost Ratings, And Created A 'Toxic Culture' For Women
Turn on almost any Fox News program and you'll often see a thin blonde, often large-chested, invariably heavily made up, wearing a fitted and brightly colored dress or skirt, visible through the transparent desk.

Skirts were “a requirement,” says one former producer, who worked at Fox News for eight years. “I feel there was a lot of pressure at Fox to be younger, prettier, more attractive, a sex pot... it trumped journalistic chops.”

The producer recalls that when he first started, there were two weekend overnight anchors who were fired. Both were experienced and, he says, good at their jobs, but also in their 50s. While no one ever said that they were terminated due to their age, the former producer says that they were replaced by people 30 years younger.

A former anchor recalled a contributor who claimed her contract required her to remain a size four—very thin, especially considering she was 5’9’’.

A Fox News spokesperson told FORBES this was untrue: "Nothing like this existed in anyone's contract - anchor, host, reporter or contributor."

The former contributor said that he knew female anchors who chose to wore waterbras to enhance their cleavage due to pressure from higher-ups.

images
images
images
images
images
View attachment 117578
images

Fox News Vets On How Roger Ailes Used Sex Appeal To Boost Ratings, And Created A 'Toxic Culture' For Women
Turn on almost any Fox News program and you'll often see a thin blonde, often large-chested, invariably heavily made up, wearing a fitted and brightly colored dress or skirt, visible through the transparent desk.

Skirts were “a requirement,” says one former producer, who worked at Fox News for eight years. “I feel there was a lot of pressure at Fox to be younger, prettier, more attractive, a sex pot... it trumped journalistic chops.”

The producer recalls that when he first started, there were two weekend overnight anchors who were fired. Both were experienced and, he says, good at their jobs, but also in their 50s. While no one ever said that they were terminated due to their age, the former producer says that they were replaced by people 30 years younger.

A former anchor recalled a contributor who claimed her contract required her to remain a size four—very thin, especially considering she was 5’9’’.

A Fox News spokesperson told FORBES this was untrue: "Nothing like this existed in anyone's contract - anchor, host, reporter or contributor."

The former contributor said that he knew female anchors who chose to wore waterbras to enhance their cleavage due to pressure from higher-ups.

Yeah, I have heard and seen. He is creepy, huh?

images
images
images
images
images
View attachment 117578
images

The attitude and practices of the entire channel are creepy.

images
images
images
images
images
View attachment 117578
images

The attitude and practices of the entire channel are creepy.

I find that true of most.

A bully? That's going to hurt my feelings. Who have I bullied?

LOL I was making a play on your name, silly. Was j/k

Ok. The Fox Barbie comparison wasn't completely a joke. There is a reason why you will see more legs there than at a swimsuit competition.

Nothing wrong with legs. I like mine. :p

Hard to consider them a news channel when they are more concerned with looking like a Benny Hill rerun than presenting facts.

Kids_Easter_Egg_Spiderman_PNG_Clip_Art_Image_zpsu8nz1ljn.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok. The Fox Barbie comparison wasn't completely a joke. There is a reason why you will see more legs there than at a swimsuit competition.

Hard to consider them a news channel when they are more concerned with looking like a Benny Hill rerun than presenting facts.

IYO. Not mine.

IYO. Not mine.

The entire right wing is willing to accept the fake fox line.

Forum List

Back