Fox News Is Toast....They've Pulled Away The Mask....And Showed Their True Colors.....

CNN is owned by Turner Broadcasting which is owned by Time Warner . They also own HBO and Warner Brothers. Fox News is under 21st Century Fox (renamed from News Corp) and controlled by Rupert Murdoch. They also own Sky News and National Geographic Partners.

Fox has been going down the shidder for some time. Suck it up...Fox punked you.

Biden gun strip LR.jpg

Cavuto showed his colors a while ago. Claiming when DT said HCQ works on Rona would kill people was the last straw for me with this guy
Fox isn't even hiding their advocacy for Biden now.
Chris Wallace and company are desperately trying to kiss Joe Biden's wrinkled posterior right now.

This is despicable......

Neil Cavuto is a known Trump hater.....and he felt he had to stop providing coverage of the White House Press Secretary's official statement.

This is CENSORSHIP OF THE WORST ORDER!!!

My observation is that the consistent leftist on The Five has suddenly gone Alinski with President Trump's victories in an untoward way, and there have been unfamiliar faces on air who side with the communists in the DNC. So much so, I only watch Dobbs, Hannity, Levin, Pirro and Carlson anymore. Thank God for Newsmax, who seem to be the soul of propriety and probity. I just hope they don't get sold out like fnews.

This is despicable......

Neil Cavuto is a known Trump hater.....and he felt he had to stop providing coverage of the White House Press Secretary's official statement.

Well the veil has been rip apart exposing everyone else's true nature.

View attachment 413849

I just threw up, the George picture is something i will never be able to forget...Ughhhh

If yer not a Trumpster, yer a commie!

Get in line and shut up, dammit!
No dick....Cavuto wouldn't even stand by and allow the statement to be heard....because the press secretary was trashing Democrats by giving voice to the evidence they have gathered.
We could expect this of CNN and MSNBC, but not Fox News.

No....Fox is about to have their asses handed to them.....and many of the conservatives that are left on the shit show should be preparing their resumes....because they won't be there for much longer.

This is despicable......

My observation is that the consistent leftist on The Five has suddenly gone Alinski with President Trump's victories in an untoward way, and there have been unfamiliar faces on air who side with the communists in the DNC. So much so, I only watch Dobbs, Hannity, Levin, Pirro and Carlson anymore. Thank God for Newsmax, who seem to be the soul of propriety and probity. I just hope they don't get sold out like fnews.

Pirro...Fired.

Congrats Fox. You found a line you wouldn’t cross.. lying about American Democracy.

In other news: Every Trump voter is a prostitute. Everyone. No exception. They should all be put in jail for solicitation. My proof is my accusation.

Forum List

Back