Fox News Poll Gives Biden Highest Approval For Doing Nothing.....Democrats Have Destroyed The American Dream In 3 Years.....Great Job

There was a poll taken......and they asked everyone what they felt Biden did best.

The only thing he did that they liked (that got more than 20%) was NOTHING.

They felt when he was doing nothing he wasn't likely to screw anything up.

It's when he looked busy 85% of respondents started to worry.

Life has become much worse in America thanks to the Biden Administration.....and thanks to Democrats in general.

The only thing they do that seems to drum up supports seems to be abortion, and that's about it.

Everything else they've done has made life worse in this country.

A poll of the most brainwashed television viewers in the USA says that Biden is incompetent. What a big surprise that is.

I think what this poll tells us is that FOX viewers don't have the first clue about the real world.

His 3rd greatest accomplishment is NOT BEING TRUMP. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :clap:

Hey, I accomplished that as well, and I am not even POTUS.

1711800241458.gif

Fucking sick ass pedo POS.

They asked them several things they felt he did well......and they could only get 38% for doing Nothing.

Everything else they said he was doing poorly.

I've been watching this being reported all day......yet the mods aren't satisfied.
Would you say generally, the American public vote based on character as opposed to policies and results? And would you say generally, the media often gives the American public their version of the presidential candidate's character?

Because he wanted us to be the leader in gas production and he made it so.
Pity and incredulity. It was under $2 because Covid hit and people stopped buying gas and companies paid to have their oil taken away instead of selling it.

I wonder if you are just ignorant or disingenuous? I hope it’s the latter. Idiots struggle more than liars.

Pity and incredulity. It was under $2 because Covid hit and people stopped buying gas and companies paid to have their oil taken away instead of selling it.

I wonder if you are just ignorant or disingenuous? I hope it’s the latter. Idiots struggle more than liars.
It was around $2.00 before covid. During covid I paid $1.40 a gallon. Try again.

Over $3.00 in south carolina, you people suck.

When Trump took office, the price of gas went up by $1 a gallon and you said NOTHING.

The USA has the cheapest gasoline and food in the first world and you're complaining. Eggs are $2.30 a dozen. They were $1.30 a dozen a year ago.

How did farmers make ANY money at all, when eggs are selling for $1.30 a dozen in the stores. You have to feed 15 chickens for one day to get a dozen eggs.

No it was NOT. Gas was $2.50 a gallon in January of 2020.

Gas was under $2.00 a gallon when Obama was in office and went up over to nearly $3 when Trump was elected and you said NOTHING when it went up under Trump.

Trying to engage in an informed conversation about economics & markets with a Trumpster is not only a waste of effort, it can be a little depressing.

If it doesn't come from one of the one-sided voices they trust, it can only be fake news.

Dunning-Kruger, in all its glory.

Trump gas $2.00 and under. Yes capitalism does work. Then comes along Biden, Obama was right. Don't underestimate how bad Biden can screw things up.
Yeah, when nobody drives do to a pandemic.

Stupid fuckup thinking.

Do you like capitalism or not? Pay for it or don’t. It’s a private industry. How about we have the government take over gas production and charge everyone $2?

It worked out really well for the people of Venezuela when the government took over the oil business and the charged the people 5 cents a gallon for gas. Look where they are now!!!! But I never thought I'd see the day when a Trump voter said he wanted the USA to be more like Venezuela.

Forum List

Back