Fox News Says Sharia Law Is Taking Over Because Of A Muslim Women's Swim Class

And ya gotta love preachy Nutters who dutifully watch a Network that boasts about wanting to defecate on a Woman for merely holding different political views. Seriously, MNBC nutter viewers have no right preaching to anyone about anything. No credibility whatsoever. I think Whoopi Goldberg just offered Bashir a job on The View.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqEZYQF5Xo]"Whoopi's Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

Blah blah blah. The gyms you mentioned are women's only gyms NOT THE YMCA.

An apartment building is not a gym only, it's a residential building WITH A GYM, and as such with the approval of the board or homeowners can create a schedule which caters to certain groups only.

Here you are fraudulently taking away access to the pool from a group of people that have clearly paid for said access without any restrictions.

What the hell Roudy - you are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper here.

YMCA is a PRIVATE - read - PRIVATE entity - like the gym of a residential unit. It has a board, a manager, a membership that reflects the community in much the same way a residential unit's gym reflects the residents. The Y serves the needs of it's membership, the community (through it's outreach efforts) and it's mission statement. It can cater to certain groups if it wants and if it feels it's in the best interest of it's business and mission.

The more you try to make it out to be different than any other private entity the more ridiculous your position becomes.

If this involved public money you'd have a better argument. If you were arguing about gender discrimmination in general - then you might have a stronger position, though then you'd have to look at gender discrimmination across the board.

But you are trying to make it about "Shariah" even though it's a women-only swim hour, open to any women and there is no requirement for "Shariah" style swimwear. The only requirements are what are posted in the general swimming rules for what can be worn etc. You keep insisting otherwise but post nothing to support your claim.

And in the end - it's a PRIVATE group. They can do what they want within the law.
You really can't be that dumb. Maybe you're dumb enough to compare an apartment building to a nationwide gym with 2600 branches that sells monthly membership for usage of its gym, and even dumber to think that people will fall for your asinine comparison.

Would you be able to answer these questions directly?

1.) Is the YMCA a privately run entity?

2.) Would a private entity have the authority to set the rules, hours, and accessibility of a pool it owns? And if no, who should decide - outsiders? The Government?

Last edited:
What the hell Roudy - you are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper here.

YMCA is a PRIVATE - read - PRIVATE entity - like the gym of a residential unit. It has a board, a manager, a membership that reflects the community in much the same way a residential unit's gym reflects the residents. The Y serves the needs of it's membership, the community (through it's outreach efforts) and it's mission statement. It can cater to certain groups if it wants and if it feels it's in the best interest of it's business and mission.

The more you try to make it out to be different than any other private entity the more ridiculous your position becomes.

If this involved public money you'd have a better argument. If you were arguing about gender discrimmination in general - then you might have a stronger position, though then you'd have to look at gender discrimmination across the board.

But you are trying to make it about "Shariah" even though it's a women-only swim hour, open to any women and there is no requirement for "Shariah" style swimwear. The only requirements are what are posted in the general swimming rules for what can be worn etc. You keep insisting otherwise but post nothing to support your claim.

And in the end - it's a PRIVATE group. They can do what they want within the law.
You really can't be that dumb. Maybe you're dumb enough to compare an apartment building to a nationwide gym with 2600 branches that sells monthly membership for usage of its gym, and even dumber to think that people will fall for your asinine comparison.

2.) Would a private entity have the authority to set the rules, hours, and accessibility of a pool it owns? And if no, who should decide - outsiders? The Government?

Is a private entity allowed to screw people for a service it's supposed to provide. No it can't. And that's why the manager of that branch should get his ass fired. And there's a definite case for class action lawsuit if the members have the balls to sue the Y.

You can't show me A SINGLE INSTANCE of the Y pool being closed off to men, because a bunch of fat Shariah Muslim women want to flap around in the water with their clothes on. Go ahead, google it, there's 2600 branches.

Is a private entity allowed to screw people for a service it's supposed to provide. No it can't. And that's why the manager of that branch should get his ass fired. And there's a definite case for class action lawsuit if the members have the balls to sue the Y.

You can't show me A SINGLE INSTANCE of the Y pool being closed off to men, because a bunch of fat Shariah Muslim women want to flap around in the water with their clothes on. Go ahead, google it, there's 2600 branches.

Well shoot Roudy - why don't you just show us where in the membership package or contract it says that members have a right to access all of the Y's facilities 24/7 :dunno:

You got a problem with fat women too now Roudy?

Well shoot Roudy - why don't you just show us where in the membership package or contract it says that members have a right to access all of the Y's facilities 24/7 :dunno:

Its not 24/7 but during the hours of operation you have access unless their cleaning it or something, now men are kicked out of the pool area completely.

San Diego: YMCA Offers Women-Only Swim Hours For Muslim Women | Speak City Heights

Seattle: Real Change News | Testing the waters

Sault Ste. Marie: Women's-only swim resumes in the Sault - Sudbury - CBC News (though they were threatened for offering it)

Its not 24/7 but during the hours of operation you have access unless their cleaning it or something, now men are kicked out of the pool area completely.

Ok, so show me the contract that states that every member has access to all facilities during all hours of operation.

Ok, so show me the contract that states that every member has access to all facilities during all hours of operation.

:confused:

Whenever the pool was open, men had access. I was a member for a year, I was never denied access, although this is apparently changing.

Hello, knock knock, anybody home? We've been around this turn before. All the Y's have individual websites that advertise their facilities during business hours, which includes their pool. The only times the pools are closed are during cleaning, and emergencies having to do with safety issues, such as lightening. So, unless specified, there is always access, or at least limited access to all members, and no gender discrimination occurs, ever. The only limited access are during classes or private classes, but never does it say that "pool will be entirely closed to men as the management sees fit".

Which of course is gender discrimination, and a perfect case for a class action federal lawsuit.

It's truly amazing how the foot soldiers and apologists for Islamism and Shariah like yourself are always pushing for persecution and discrimination of others, under the guise of "tolerance".

Last edited:

Basically, a private entity has decided there is a need for a given program of events.
This facility is available to all women, regardless of religion and is used by woman of various faiths.
All women events are common all over the world but idiots are moaning about this one because some Muslim women are using it.

Frankly, the moaners are fucking stupid; more so when you consider women of their favoured religious (or non religious) groups do exactly the same thing.

It's a non story, created by idiots to be lapped up by idiots.

:confused:

Whenever the pool was open, men had access. I was a member for a year, I was never denied access, although this is apparently changing.
Islam.

Basically, a private entity has decided there is a need for a given program of events.
This facility is available to all women, regardless of religion and is used by woman of various faiths.
All women events are common all over the world but idiots are moaning about this one because some Muslim women are using it.

Frankly, the moaners are fucking stupid; more so when you consider women of their favoured religious (or non religious) groups do exactly the same thing.

It's a non story, created by idiots to be lapped up by idiots.
So basically you can't show me either where a Y has ever closed its pool off to men? What happened to your google search Indonesian Fred Flintstone... 2600 branches and you got nothing? Ha ha ha.

Show me a contract that says access is based on management's discretion. That's not how contracts work. If it's not there that means they can't deny access. Legal mind you're not.

They are only "screwing people over" if the contract a member signs - when they pay the Y - says explicitly that the member will be able to access the pool at all times during business hours, no exceptions. If the contract uses that sort of phrasing, then yes this women's only swim would be in violation and if members wanted to they could sue I suppose.

HOWEVER, the contract can very well state that the pool hours/access for members are X but are subject to change and be modified by the owner of the pool. I'm sure it says something along those lines because the YMCA has no incentive to push themselves into a legal corner by always having to provide pool access no matter what.

THIS IS PRECISELY why I asked you to show us the relevant line of the St. Paul's contract so that we can determine whether or not the facility violated the terms by setting aside 1 hour to women swimming a week.

YOU ARE CLAIMING that the Y is in violation of their terms, therefore YOU NEED TO PROVIDE legal evidence backing this claim. Otherwise you're just making shit up.

Do you understand my position?

Last edited:

With all due respect your general word of what is and what isn't (given that you're not a member at this facility, you've never viewed the contract, you're not an owner of that particular YMCA, etc) means absolutely nothing from a legal perspective.

Show us the line in the contract that a women's 1 hour swim violates and we can go from there. Until this happens you are simply making a claim that is based on no factual evidence and therefore has no meaning to this discussion.

Last edited:

Show me a contract that says access is based on management's discretion. That's not how contracts work. If it's not there that means they can't deny access. Legal mind you're not.

Neither are you.

The membership app you sign for the Y doesn't state what you will receive, so presumably it's the benefits listed under membership - for example, this: Full Service Member Benefits - Membership - YMCA Greater Providence

Under pools it states: Pools – See schedules for adult and family swim times

Presumably this is a typical YMCA.

Nonsense.

Contracts can be drawn up with various provisions, stipulations, and requirements that the contracting parties deem appropriate, provided they comport with state laws.

If the Y wishes include a provision that the pool won’t be available for a given period of time on a given day, the customer can either agree to that provision or elect to not sign the contract and seek out another facility.

San Diego: YMCA Offers Women-Only Swim Hours For Muslim Women | Speak City Heights

Sault Ste. Marie: Women's-only swim resumes in the Sault - Sudbury - CBC News (though they were threatened for offering it)
Geez, you really put your foot in your mouth with that one, didn't you. I was talking about OTHER INSTANCES. And here you were bullshitting everybody that it's not about Muslims and Shariah, but rather about not having men <ha ha ha>. I REST MY CASE YOUR HONOR. YOU JUST HUNG YOURSELF:

YMCA Offers Women-Only Swim Hours For Muslim Women | Speak City Heights

...While the majority of attendees at the swim are Muslim...Behind the curtained windows, the women, now wearing baggy tops and long shorts, bob happily in the shallow end of the pool...&#8220;Most prefer to [wear] boxers. Or just tights, a t-shirt and tank top is more comfortable attire for us,&#8221; says Shukri Abdi. <Geez what was that you said before: "who said any about Muslims or the type of clothes they wear during swimming?!" Ha ha ha, what a fucken phony liar you are.>

Sault Ste. Marie: Women's-only swim resumes in the Sault - Sudbury - CBC News
Sault Ste. Marie YMCA cancelled swim last week after receiving threats <Gee, why would they be getting threats if what they were doing was okay with the members?>

Thanks again for making my point.

You're DISMISSED. Shooooooo!

Last edited:

They are only "screwing people over" if the contract a member signs - when they pay the Y - says explicitly that the member will be able to access the pool at all times during business hours, no exceptions. If the contract uses that sort of phrasing, then yes this women's only swim would be in violation and if members wanted to they could sue I suppose.

HOWEVER, the contract can very well state that the pool hours/access for members are X but are subject to change and be modified by the owner of the pool. I'm sure it says something along those lines because the YMCA has no incentive to push themselves into a legal corner by always having to provide pool access no matter what.

THIS IS PRECISELY why I asked you to show us the relevant line of the St. Paul's contract so that we can determine whether or not the facility violated the terms by setting aside 1 hour to women swimming a week.

YOU ARE CLAIMING that the Y is in violation of their terms, therefore YOU NEED TO PROVIDE legal evidence backing this claim. Otherwise you're just making shit up.

Do you understand my position?
Hey dipshit, if it's not in the contract they can't arbitrarily ban men from using the pool just because a bunch of religious Muslims want to flap their fat asses in the pool. And as your partner Islam apologist Coyote just posted, there are many instances of other members threatening and getting upset over this. So clearly, the members are also on the same page as I am.

And the only instances where this is happening is because of Muslim sensitivities, you can't show me any other instance where this persecution that you are justifying occurs at the Y, can you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back