FOX NEWS STAR! Mark Morgan joins the trump administration to run ICE!

Uh, that is from January 2017, 6 days after Trump became President. It's May 2019 now.
I guess tramp is getting hard up, force to hire Obama leftovers, now a tramp man.
If he was bad for Obama he must be good for America.

Its too bad that Morgan did not say how he wanted a wall when he got canned.
He’s pro-American. That’s what got him in trouble with Obama.

Obama didn't fire him, tramp did.
Right. But only because he was an Obama holdover. Had either known Morgan’s stance on border security he would have already been fired by Obama and hired by trump.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The man charged with protecting America’s borders was ousted Thursday, one day after President Donald Trump announced ambitious plans to build a massive wall at the Mexican border and bolster the ranks of the Border Patrol.

Border Patrol Chief Mark Morgan said he was asked to leave and decided to resign rather than fight the request, according to a U.S. official with knowledge of the brief video conference in which Morgan informed senior agents of the change.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the discussion was not intended to be made public.

AP source: Border Patrol chief says he's been forced out

Uh, that is from January 2017, 6 days after Trump became President. It's May 2019 now.
I guess tramp is getting hard up, force to hire Obama leftovers, now a tramp man.

BINGO. Obama was our first, and hopefully only, President who hated America.

Obama didn't fire him, tramp did.
Right. But only because he was an Obama holdover. Had either known Morgan’s stance on border security he would have already been fired by Obama and hired by trump.

Some people fly with the wind of whoever is in charge, that is Morgan. All for a job.

Obama has been more pro the USA than tramp which does everything he can do to get out of paying taxes, his self serving charity foundation, and his families involvement with wares from 3rd world countries and China.

As long as he can do the job, and he can, no one but a lefty loon should care.

I sure don't. The man has proven himself on the border.

As long as he can do the job, and he can, no one but a lefty loon should care.

I sure don't. The man has proven himself on the border.

Morgan, a former FBI agent, briefly led the internal affairs department at U.S. Customs and Border Protection. In June 2016, he was named as the next Chief of the U.S. Border Patrol and took office on October 12,[1] in the final months of the Barack Obama administration. On January 26, 2017, just days after President Donald Trump took office, he was forced to resign.[2]
Mark Morgan (law enforcement officer) - Wikipedia

---------------------------------
really he has proven himself on the border, former member of the FBI who tramp hates.

Obama has been more pro the USA than tramp which does everything he can do to get out of paying taxes, his self serving charity foundation, and his families involvement with wares from 3rd world countries and China.

Uh....no.

Try again.

Forum List

Back