Fox News: The reason stimulus check is only $600 is "demands from Congressional Republicans"

1609184554602.png

This is not good for Republicans when it comes to who's responsible for giving Americans a tiny $600 check (so small that even Trump said it's not enough). Fox News, which is conservatives' leading news source, says this:
Democrats have long wanted the higher stimulus payments but settled for $600 due to demands from congressional Republicans in their negotiations. House Democrats intend to put a standalone bill on the floor Monday to boost the stimulus checks to $2,000, but it would still need support from the GOP-led Senate, which has been leery of higher spending.
Link: Trump stands firm against foreign aid 'pork' as US unemployment benefits expire | Fox Business

Does anybody believe Fox News anymore since they turned Communist like the other networks?

View attachment 434378
Do you ever wonder why your cult is losing so many allies?
We should change the name of our cult to "Fuck the liberals " FLS

This is not good for Republicans when it comes to who's responsible for giving Americans a tiny $600 check (so small that even Trump said it's not enough). Fox News, which is conservatives' leading news source, says this:
Democrats have long wanted the higher stimulus payments but settled for $600 due to demands from congressional Republicans in their negotiations. House Democrats intend to put a standalone bill on the floor Monday to boost the stimulus checks to $2,000, but it would still need support from the GOP-led Senate, which has been leery of higher spending.
Link: Trump stands firm against foreign aid 'pork' as US unemployment benefits expire | Fox Business

Does anybody believe Fox News anymore since they turned Communist like the other networks?

View attachment 434378
Yep, it’s not like you people have any real principles. It’s just “owning the libs”. Too bad you fail. Trump is a one term president with a pathetic reputation. Impeached and failed core campaign promises to boot.

View attachment 434378
Yep, it’s not like you people have any real principles. It’s just “owning the libs”. Too bad you fail. Trump is a one term president with a pathetic reputation. Impeached and failed core campaign promises to boot.
71 million strong and growing ..

But if you bring up economic growth again, don’t be surprised when someone brings up mediocre economic growth.
I will never be surprised when someone who believes you strengthen the economy by borrowing money, brings up mediocre economic growth.
Deficit spending can provide the economy with a short term burst and strengthen it. Just ask any Republican that passes tax cuts.

You brought up economic growth and got upset when I brought up that economic growth was "dismal" to use the Republican terminology.

Not my problem. That's yours.

We should never have shut our country down over 90% non-lethal virus. The shut-down by Democratic governors was to ruin the booming economy and get the Harris-Senile ticket elected. I hope everyone who voted for Harris-Senile loses their homes and businesses. Stupid fucking assholes.

Wow, faux throwing the republicans under the bus. That's a new one.
Another looking for life after trump, story. Not surprising as they are at heart a profit and longevity motivated business entity.
If the Democrats win in Georgia run-off your look of life after Trump...see Venezuela.

Wow, I did not know that Democrats held the governor's mansion in every single state.
Wow, I did not know every single state shut down.

I believe every single state has placed some restrictions. Blaming the economy on the shutdowns instigated by just Democrat governors is just stupid. It reflects a total disregard of basic common sense, something rather common among Trump supporters. I mean it is only 26 states. I mean based on your perception, those 26 states with Democrat governors must be the power that the ENTIRE US economy depends. Those 24 states with Republican governors must have economies that totally suck ass. Which may very well be true. I mean South Dakota and Alabama are not exactly economic powerhouses.

You brought up economic growth and got upset when I brought up that economic growth was "dismal" to use the Republican terminology.

Not my problem. That's yours.
If you had to pick just one thing as most important to an economy, what would that one thing be?

View attachment 434378
...And still a minority.

If you had to pick just one thing as most important to an economy, what would that one thing be?
Impossible question and any answer is meaningless. Soviet Union had 1% unemployment. You going to tell me their economy was stellar?

The pure stupidity among Trumpsters is their belief that democrats only wanted $600 checks. Anyone with basic knowledge of the subject knows that republicans didn’t want direct checks of any amount. If republicans had full control, that is what Americans would have gotten.
God forbid we give Americans direct checks...right, Billy?

We should never have shut our country down over 90% non-lethal virus. The shut-down by Democratic governors was to ruin the booming economy and get the Harris-Senile ticket elected. I hope everyone who voted for Harris-Senile loses their homes and businesses. Stupid fucking assholes.
That’s what I tell the moron small business owners here in NM that voted for democrats yet beg for public support. You get what you vote for. And no I won’t support your ass now either.

Impossible question and any answer is meaningless. Soviet Union had 1% unemployment. You going to tell me their economy was stellar?
Nice dance, I understand why you don't want to answer.
Because it's a bad question.

You said economic growth. Don't get mad when I bring up ECONOMIC GROWTH. Words have meaning kiddo.

Proof right wingers don't care about individuals of the People or small businesses which relies on local traffic.
^^^^ Proof left wingers are ignorant to the facts. Who is keeping "local traffic" shut down.

Trump had the economy growing at record paces and the left shut it down. Fact.

You can't lie you're way around what is happening.
Sure they can.
We see it here daily.

The pure stupidity among Trumpsters is their belief that democrats only wanted $600 checks. Anyone with basic knowledge of the subject knows that republicans didn’t want direct checks of any amount. If republicans had full control, that is what Americans would have gotten.
God forbid we give Americans direct checks...right, Billy?
Yep, and democrats were already for that...

Proof right wingers don't care about individuals of the People or small businesses which relies on local traffic.
^^^^ Proof left wingers are ignorant to the facts. Who is keeping "local traffic" shut down.

Trump had the economy growing at record paces and the left shut it down. Fact.

You can't lie you're way around what is happening.
The left is not alleging the pandemic is a Hoax. You can't lie about that either.

Forum List

Back