Fox News to move to front-row White House briefing room seat

fox news is number one and it drives media matters and modmoron nutz.. End of story.

And American Idol got better ratings than Fox news. Doesn't mean American Idol is a trusty worthy news source, it just means people are entertained by it.

Yes. Simon's war commentaries were brilliant. And that hip dude's take on TARP should be required reading.

just maybe because they value their individual integrity more than the organizations they work for?

Again, why would the so called Liberal media is out to not bash the Obama Administration as you yourself have stated validate the FNC? Why would they supposedly put people in this organization that would vote against their interests? It makes no sense.

You're committing double think Dive.

I've answered that twice now. Cuz ignoring their stature looks stupid. I quoted the board's statement, which cited FNC's "length of service and committment." What do you want to hear?

Is your contention that FNC is respected at the WH? By the talkers on MSNBC? By the NYT? But the cons won't admit it? Is that your point?

Cause ignoring their stature looks stupid? According to whom? The so called Liberal media could of had easily painted it as a close vote, but at the end of the day, NPR, a fair organization won out.

I'm not saying the Obama Administration likes FNC, after all, the WHCA is separate from the White House. My point is the media is not some evil Liberal conspiracy group that is out to push the Obama agenda. Especially if they're giving Fox News a front row seat.
how did NPR win out?
FNC got the seat from AP and AP got Thomas seat
NPR got the old FNC seat if i remember correctly

edit to add:

i WAS remembering correctly
Fox News will replace the AP in its former seat, also in the front row, and NPR, which lobbied for Thomas's seat along with Fox and Bloomberg News, will take Fox's former seat in the second row.

Last edited:
just maybe because they value their individual integrity more than the organizations they work for?

Again, why would the so called Liberal media is out to not bash the Obama Administration as you yourself have stated validate the FNC? Why would they supposedly put people in this organization that would vote against their interests? It makes no sense.

You're committing double think Dive.
no, i'm not
you are twisting my words

fox news is number one and it drives media matters and modmoron nutz.. End of story.

And American Idol got better ratings than Fox news. Doesn't mean American Idol is a trusty worthy news source, it just means people are entertained by it.

Yes. Simon's war commentaries were brilliant. And that hip dude's take on TARP should be required reading.

LOL, "that hip dude". That's awesome. :)

liberal media must treat fox with legitimacy, else they run the risk of not being treated as legitimate themselves...

it is not a logical conundrum to have left and right media come together and defend each other, their both media and they are out to make money....for example....though some on the left like to falsely claim it was only fox news that sued for the right to tell untruths, there were left leaning media entities that joined in and supported fox because it was about the first amendment

it doesn't mean they are going to turn around and be conservative all of sudden

how did NPR win out?
FNC got the seat from AP and AP got Thomas seat
NPR got the old FNC seat if i remember correctly

edit to add:

i WAS remembering correctly
Fox News will replace the AP in its former seat, also in the front row, and NPR, which lobbied for Thomas's seat along with Fox and Bloomberg News, will take Fox's former seat in the second row.

You clearly didn't read my post. I was referring to how the so called Liberal media could of painted it if they gave NPR the seat and not have the WHCA supposedly look stupid.

liberal media must treat fox with legitimacy, else they run the risk of not being treated as legitimate themselves...

it is not a logical conundrum to have left and right media come together and defend each other, their both media and they are out to make money....for example....though some on the left like to falsely claim it was only fox news that sued for the right to tell untruths, there were left leaning media entities that joined in and supported fox because it was about the first amendment

According to whom? It's quite clear that the people who watch Fox News on USMB already consider the Liberal media to be pushing the Obama agenda and don't consider them legitimate already. So what do they have to lose by denying Fox News this seat?

You're making the assumption that the people who would get ticked off about Fox News getting the seat consider the so called Liberal MSM legitimate in the first place.

Considering the comments by people like Dive, I'm going to make a educated guess and say it wouldn't matter to people like Dive. People like Dive still believe the media is still pushing Obama's agenda despite the fact they gave FNC the seat.

GOD DAMN IT YURT! Quit shitting in their sandbox!

According to whom? It's quite clear that the people who watch Fox News on USMB already consider the Liberal media to be pushing the Obama agenda and don't consider them legitimate already. So what do they have to lose by denying Fox News this seat?

You're making the assumption that the people who would get ticked off about Fox News getting the seat consider the so called Liberal MSM legitimate in the first place.

Considering the comments by people like Dive, I'm going to make a educated guess and say it wouldn't matter to people like Dive. People like Dive still believe the media is still pushing Obama's agenda despite the fact they gave FNC the seat.
dishonest to the core
the liberal media did not give a thing to FNC, that was the WHCA as a group
that is NOT all the fucking media asswipe

the majority of the msm is liberal
and that is a fact

Really? Could you be more full of dung?

If the majority of the msm was "liberal", it could have ended Halliburton's little war before it ever started. Instead, they ALL trotted out one retired Pentagon-paid general after another to glorify the grainy, gray bomb footage, and never gave 1/100th the time to peace activists or investigative journalists who told a different story about WMDs. Your argument sinks to the bottom like a stone when you simply harken back to 2002-2003.

The media is corporate, not liberal. We're all aware that cons need to play the victim card and identify an "enemy" that often doesn't exist. But please do get over yourselves regarding the role the media plays in your grand game of privatizing everything. Liar.

Last edited:
dishonest to the core

Odd, the WHCA is a majority containing the Liberal MSM. They represent the media that covers the White House as a whole.

Obviously the so called Liberal media voted to give FNC the seat. After all, all these organizations except the DC Examiner are considered "Liberal" and many links from these organizations are blasted as "biased" by several posters here on a daily basis.

You still haven't adequately answered my question though.

dishonest to the core

Odd, the WHCA is a majority containing the Liberal MSM. They represent the media that covers the White House as a whole.

Obviously the so called Liberal media voted to give FNC the seat. After all, all these organizations except the DC Examiner are considered "Liberal" and many links from these organizations are blasted as "biased" by several posters here on a daily basis.

You still haven't adequately answered my question though.
still dishonest to the core

For 11 pages Dive, you've done nothing but throw out insults and ad hominems. I have provided link after link to back up my claims, you have provided none.

There is a growing list of things you have not answered, however, I will point out three.

1.) You still have not answered my question.

2.) You still have not provided any link that showed Shep and Greta are Liberals. Or even given any evidence as to why outside of "if you weren't a partisan, you'd know" which is inadequate proof.

3.) You have failed to show that the Hannity and Colmes shows had guests that were 50/50 ideologically. I have given evidence to show it was not so. All you did was attack the source with no evidence of your own.

If this were a college debate like the ones I participate in, you were probably not be scoring so well at the moment. Plus, you would probably have points taken off for your growing number of insults instead of actual responses.

For 11 pages Dive, you've done nothing but throw out insults and ad hominems. I have provided link after link to back up my claims, you have provided none.

There is a growing list of things you have not answered, however, I will point out three.

2.) You still have not provided any link that showed Shep and Greta are Liberals. Or even given any evidence as to why outside of "if you weren't a partisan, you'd know" which is inadequate proof.

3.) You have failed to show that the Hannity and Colmes shows had guests that were 50/50 ideologically. I have given evidence to show it was not so. All you did was attack the source with no evidence of your own.

If this were a college debate like the ones I participate in, you were probably not be scoring so well at the moment. Plus, you would probably have points taken off for your growing number of insults instead of actual responses.

I know you aren't addressing me, and Dive can certainly speak for himself, but...

You said yourself you were in middle school when FNC was in it's early stages. I'm old enough to recall their first day on the air. I've watched them for years. These days I listen to the audio in the car on Sirius.

Not everything should require a link. Some on this board are way too quick to rely on the old "link or it's bullshit" argument. Stupid. No. Infantile.

Can you allow for personal experience and observation, and memory, of those of us who may disagree with you?

your full of shit
you post links that dont back your claims
fuck off kid, i'm not going to answer that question AGAIN

I know you aren't addressing me, and Dive can certainly speak for himself, but...

You said yourself you were in middle school when FNC was in it's early stages. I'm old enough to recall their first day on the air. I've watched them for years. These days I listen to the audio in the car on Sirius.

Not everything should require a link. Some on this board are way too quick to rely on the old "link or it's bullshit" argument. Stupid. No. Infantile.

Can you allow for personal experience and observation, and memory, of those of us who may disagree with you?

My age doesn't matter here. If Shep and Greta are such big Liberals, Divecon should be able to provide a shred of evidence. He has not provided one.

It's not a argument. I've watched Shep and Greta, they aren't Liberals. See, my personal experience and observation. Plus, I've seen Hannity and Colmes, again, they had plenty of more Conservatives and Republicans on it than Liberals and Democrats.

The age card isn't going to work. Especially when I'm being attacked and being told to give links when none are being provided. It goes both ways.

We live in the age of information, any sort of information is at our fingertips. Heck, he knows how to use google.

your full of shit
you post links that dont back your claims
fuck off kid, i'm not going to answer that question AGAIN

If you're not going to answer my question, and just continue to insult me while throwing out ad hominems then why do you keep responding to this thread? Do you just want the last word that badly? If so, you can have it Dive. Just let me know. :)

Forum List

Back