Fox News to move to front-row White House briefing room seat

Uh.

Obama's First Year: By the Numbers - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Obama doubled Bush's Press conferences number in his first year.

And of course:

Let that speak for itself.

Interesting stats. I don't dispute them but i wonder how many of those interviews were deemed necessary to sell unpopular policy.
and how many were just softball questions designed to push his agenda
"Mr. President, the American people have a right to know...just exactly how awesome are you?"

I know you aren't addressing me, and Dive can certainly speak for himself, but...

You said yourself you were in middle school when FNC was in it's early stages. I'm old enough to recall their first day on the air. I've watched them for years. These days I listen to the audio in the car on Sirius.

Not everything should require a link. Some on this board are way too quick to rely on the old "link or it's bullshit" argument. Stupid. No. Infantile.

Can you allow for personal experience and observation, and memory, of those of us who may disagree with you?

My age doesn't matter here. If Shep and Greta are such big Liberals, Divecon should be able to provide a shred of evidence. He has not provided one.

It's not a argument. I've watched Shep and Greta, they aren't Liberals. See, my personal experience and observation. Plus, I've seen Hannity and Colmes, again, they had plenty of more Conservatives and Republicans on it than Liberals and Democrats.

The age card isn't going to work. Especially when I'm being attacked and being told to give links when none are being provided. It goes both ways.

We live in the age of information, any sort of information is at our fingertips. Heck, he knows how to use google.

So they're cons? That they are decidedly not has been the book on them for years. Most people who care know this.

No your age doesn't matter, and you're a sharp guy. But c'mon. Must we really name and count all the H&C guests over the years and tally the number of libs vs cons?

So they're cons? That they are decidedly not has been the book on them for years. Most people who care know this.

No your age doesn't matter, and you're a sharp guy. But c'mon. Must we really name and count all the H&C guests over the years and tally the number of libs vs cons?

I never said they were cons. Just because they aren't Liberals doesn't mean they are cons. Do you have any shred of proof that Shep and Greta are Liberals? A statement?

Am I saying tally and count? No. However, someone actually did so, and Dive disagreed with the study on the basis of the source. He didn't bother to actually look at the study, he just shrugged it away.

I never said they were cons. Just because they aren't Liberals doesn't mean they are cons. Do you have any shred of proof that Shep and Greta are Liberals? A statement?

Am I saying tally and count? No. However, someone actually did so, and Dive disagreed with the study on the basis of the source. He didn't bother to actually look at the study, he just shrugged it away.
because mediamatters is not a reliable source
no more than newsmax or WND

and Shepard Smith has said he was a moderate, but i've read things before(that i cant find now) that showed he was more of a liberal
on Greta, that one is so widely known asking me to prove it is ignorant

because mediamatters is not a reliable source
no more than newsmax or WND

While mediamatters is biased, WND is crazy because they're supporting a theory that Obama wasn't born in the U.S. I saw one article on WND that tries to claim Obama was a Marxist spy. I mean, there is a difference between mediamatters and WND.

MM is partisan, but WND is batshit insane.

and Shepard Smith has said he was a moderate, but i've read things before(that i cant find now) that showed he was more of a liberal
on Greta, that one is so widely known asking me to prove it is ignorant

If that one is so widely known, why not show me one link? Greta says she's a Liberal, it can be text or video. We have something called the google now Dive, and the youtube.

As for Shep, what views of his are supposedly Liberal? He said he was a moderate? Where? Colmes said he was a moderate, I have evidence. Where's yours?

Fox News to move to front-row White House briefing room seat - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

The White House Correspondents Association voted unanimously Sunday afternoon to move Fox News to the front row of the White House briefing room.

The seating change was prompted by the resignation of veteran UPI reporter Helen Thomas.

According to Ed Henry, the senior White House correspondent for CNN and member of the WHCA board, the Associated Press will move to the front-row middle seat formerly occupied by Thomas.
ok FNC haters
waiting for those heads to explode :lol:

I know the Left Hates FOX, but it is good Politics to appear of FOX simply because it is the Most Viewed News Out let there is. Sure they lean right, but they are pretty fair about it on their Hard News side, and some of their Commentators, while clearly biased, are pretty fair as well.

Many people believe Obama's Interview with Oriley before the Election was one of his best moments. It certainly managed to convince A lot of people that Obama was reasonable and moderate. Boy were we duped.

But I digress, the point is that it only makes sense to go on fox even as a Democrat. By avoiding them, you are avoiding large part of the population. If you are a Democrat and truly think your parties ideas are best, then go on fox and articulate that to the Masses of people that watch it. After all if you do it on the Liberal channels you are preaching to the choir. If you want to reach all the independents, and Conservatives. You must appear on FOX along with the others, or you are doing yourself a disservice.

tough shit libruls,, you lose.. Fox News is number one.

$Thanks.jpg

Any other "words of wisdom" there Willow? :eusa_whistle:

If I were you MODMORON I wouldn't even mention the word wisdom. You are so lacking in that category and a liar to boot.. "Colmes isn't on TV any more." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You fail to know what the definition of a liar is, sadly.

I don't watch Billo, so I don't know that he goes on that program. I know he had his radio show, and I knew he left his show with Hannity.

That's what we call a mistake on my part. Glad we were able to clear that up! :)

If I were you MODMORON I wouldn't even mention the word wisdom. You are so lacking in that category and a liar to boot.. "Colmes isn't on TV any more." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't watch Billo, so I don't know that he goes on that program. I know he had his radio show, and I knew he left his show with Hannity.

That's what we call a mistake on my part. Glad we were able to clear that up! :)

NO I don't. I learned it from another MODMORON,, CarefullyNOt accuses everyone of lying, if she simply disagrees with them or even if they've made a mistake. You get her straightened out and then we will listen to YOU. but not until then. And another good peice of advice. It is so obvious that the libruls who try to trash Fox don't even watch Fox. they just spew talking points. You should try to avoid that shit cause it makes you look stupid.

NO I don't. I learned it from another MODMORON,, CarefullyNOt accuses everyone of lying, if she simply disagrees with them or even if they've made a mistake. You get her straightened out and then we will listen to YOU. but not until then. And another good peice of advice. It is so obvious that the libruls who try to trash Fox don't even watch Fox. they just spew talking points. You should try to avoid that shit cause it makes you look stupid.

CarefullyNot? You got pet names for everyone?

What are you even talking about in the part I bolded?

Also, I do watch Fox from time to time, but I'm just not a fan of Billo's show. Though do you watch MSNBC there Willow? :eusa_think:

Also, I do watch Fox from time to time, but I'm just not a fan of Billo's show. Though do you watch MSNBC there Willow? :eusa_think:

Yes, I try to catch crazy ed every day at 5 and tweety too. I did miss both of them today.

how much fox do you watch?

actually, Bill O's show is one of the more balanced shows
i love the email segment at the end, when i do watch it
which hasnt been much of late
i enjoy SyFy and Discovery much more
LOL

you should be a mod, you have my vote.

you should be a mod, you have my vote.
we dont get to vote on that

actually, Bill O's show is one of the more balanced shows
i love the email segment at the end, when i do watch it
which hasnt been much of late
i enjoy SyFy and Discovery much more
LOL

I've been told it is more balanced than it use to be. Problem with Billo is I remember his being a complete dick in the past.

I'm usually watching ESPN.

Forum List

Back