Fox Newser Arrested

That's what Fox news calls "fair and balanced". No matter how fucking stupid it is, they have to give the insane leftist viewpoint.

Kidnap and torture your elderly mother, take everything she's got and spend it on cocaine, meth, fentanyl and heroin.
One day Fox News might learn that allowing leftist a platform to spew their devilishness from, uhhhhh is unexceptable to most of it's viewer's. But thank goodness the viewer's are smart enough to not fall for it, and they can see through the bull crap.

One day Fox News might learn that allowing leftist a platform to spew their devilishness from, uhhhhh is unexceptable to most of it's viewer's. But thank goodness the viewer's are smart enough to not fall for it, and they can see through the bull crap.
But they do actually fall for it.

For example, many elderly regular Fox News viewers think hydroxychloroquine will kill you because lying faggot Fox News talking heads repeatedly told them so.

I do not know this person, but I don't watch Fox News.

1670857656810513.jpg

I'm sure she is one of the libtards on this board... lets see who disappears for a while...lol

But they do actually fall for it.

For example, many elderly regular Fox News viewers think hydroxychloroquine will kill you because lying faggot Fox News talking heads repeatedly told them so.
I’m elderly and watch Fox. I remember Fox having Scott Atlas (a doctor on Trump’s Covid task force) saying hydrooxychlorquine could be a viable treatment. For that, Fauci and Birx forced him out.

Fox tries to be fair and have liberals on their network but has difficulty finding any without a criminal background.

Last edited:
I’m elderly and watch Fox. I remember Fox having Scott Atlas (a doctor on Trump’s Covid task force) saying hydrooxychlorquine could be a viable treatment. For that, Fauci and Birx forced him out.
Here's a video of Fox News faggot Neil Cavuto repeatedly claiming that hydroxychloroquine "will kill you".

Here's a video of Fox News faggot Neil Cavuto repeatedly claiming that hydroxychloroquine "will kill you".

Cavuto was parroting a study where the drug was given to seriously ill people..Later studies found that it can be effective if administered early. I have never cared for Cavuto anyway. Fox has many others on that disagree with him. The legacy media has no such balance.

Hossfly candyass is a dude in case you make the mistake most here on the board do.if we’re talking about ladies i go with penelope or maybe dragon idiot.

I do not know this person, but I don't watch Fox News.

This has absolutely nothing to do with politics. But just wait a second and you'll see all these idiots trying to make it into something political, when all it is is a criminal act.

Forum List

Back