Fox Newser Arrested

Cavuto was parroting a study where the drug was given to seriously ill people..Later studies found that it can be effective if administered early. I have never cared for Cavuto anyway. Fox has many others on that disagree with him. The legacy media has no such balance.
Fox News IS the legacy media. It's been around for at least a quarter century now.

And what I said about them is 100% truth.

This has absolutely nothing to do with politics. But just wait a second and you'll see all these idiots trying to make it into something political, when all it is is a criminal act.

You mean like the OP did?

DURRRRR

The Liberal Sherpa reveals the morality of present day liberals: mug those you supposedly love.

So, the Trumpers are saying that FoxNews gets sub-standard Liberals to appear on their network because they can't effectively argue against top Liberals.

ALL progressives are sub-standard.

Cavuto was parroting a study where the drug was given to seriously ill people..Later studies found that it can be effective if administered early. I have never cared for Cavuto anyway. Fox has many others on that disagree with him. The legacy media has no such balance.
It's fake news, just like MSNBC. If it wasn't fake news Cavuto would have been fired right there on the spot.

This was not a mugging.

Why can't you comprehend the difference between being mugged and being kidnapped?

Libby Sherpa STOLE money from her mom. Why can't you comprehend that?

Forum List

Back