Fox not showing hearings ?

Kanagaroo hearings are beneath the Republicans. But it's right up the alley of you Nazis.

It's enough to know that while all the big networks lose bigly as millions of prime time top cash viewers tune to other stations costing the networks hundreds of millions of dollars in lost revenue just to help with the shit show, Fox News will be airing its #1 program Tucker Carlson MAKING millions of dollars with tens of millions of viewers.

Hope the Left do a show like this once a week right up to the elections.

That seems a weird editorial decision to take. 24 hour news struggles to fill a day with content at the best of times and this seems to be an agenda setting event that their viewers would be interested in.

Murdoch owns Sky in the UK but h has never attempted this. He has been keen to keep it zs a serious news outlet.

Not so with FOX. Do you think he has less respect for American viewers ? It looks like it to me.

The Nancy Pelosi staged event is just like the video below.

I understand that the GOP was offered participation in this but refused.
The dems would not let the GOP pick their own committee members or call their own witnesses. The people running the sham hearing are material witnesses and in some cases complicit- e.g. ordering the DCNG to stand down after the Capitol Police and the DC Metro asked for help. The entire thing is a farce and cover-up.

I hope you enjoy it, because no one else is paying it any attention.

Forum List

Back