Public losing interest in Trump Scandals.

Screenshot_20230810_115617_TikTok.jpg

like every President before and after him, Biden had them in a garage...LOL

And everyone else when they discovered the mistaken files called the FBI and let them know.

That is the fly in the Buttermilk. Only Trump actively worked to hide and hold on to the files. Only Trump was showing them to people. Only Trump was served with a Subpoena and worked to avoid complying.

Everyone else looked at the situation and instructed the lawyers to see if any files were taken by mistake. And when some were found rushed to call the Authorities to report the discovery.

I might agree it was a frivolous or political prosecution except for that fact. I’m reasonable. I believe in forgiving an honest mistake. I can see where some files were inadvertently put in the wrong boxes. I can see mistakes happening. I know we are human and we fuck up from time to time.

The issue isn’t the fuck up. The issue isn’t just files taken by mistake. Mistakenly put in boxes. The issue is what you do when you discover you fucked up. Even a minimally honest man will admit the fuck up and work to correct it. It is called taking responsibility for your actions.

Trump didn’t do that. Trump raged against the system. Trump raged against his enemies. Trump ignored and refused the actions of even the minimally honest man described above. According to court filings, Trump actively worked to prevent his lawyers from finding the files and complying with the Subpoena.

This guy did much the same thing. And he went to Prison. Unlike Trump he managed to find employment that used his Top Secret Clearance. But he still wasn’t supposed to have the files at home from his time at the NSA. He went to Prison and got Probation afterwards.

So explain how Trump is different.

And everyone else when they discovered the mistaken files called the FBI and let them know.

That is the fly in the Buttermilk. Only Trump actively worked to hide and hold on to the files. Only Trump was showing them to people. Only Trump was served with a Subpoena and worked to avoid complying.

Everyone else looked at the situation and instructed the lawyers to see if any files were taken by mistake. And when some were found rushed to call the Authorities to report the discovery.

I might agree it was a frivolous or political prosecution except for that fact. I’m reasonable. I believe in forgiving an honest mistake. I can see where some files were inadvertently put in the wrong boxes. I can see mistakes happening. I know we are human and we fuck up from time to time.

The issue isn’t the fuck up. The issue isn’t just files taken by mistake. Mistakenly put in boxes. The issue is what you do when you discover you fucked up. Even a minimally honest man will admit the fuck up and work to correct it. It is called taking responsibility for your actions.

Trump didn’t do that. Trump raged against the system. Trump raged against his enemies. Trump ignored and refused the actions of even the minimally honest man described above. According to court filings, Trump actively worked to prevent his lawyers from finding the files and complying with the Subpoena.

This guy did much the same thing. And he went to Prison. Unlike Trump he managed to find employment that used his Top Secret Clearance. But he still wasn’t supposed to have the files at home from his time at the NSA. He went to Prison and got Probation afterwards.

So explain how Trump is different.
Biden did not call the FBI, Hillary tried to conceal and hide as did slick willie

What alternate universe was that in? You nuts claim Obama fixed Bush's fuck ups. And 2008 to 2016 was awful thanks to the collapse and Obama.

The Bush collapse began in the second quarter of 2002. If Bush could have fixed it during his term, he would have. But, it took time.

If you weren't just a field hand for the DNC, the question you should be asking is why did he have them in the first place? But you know your place, that's for sure.

Here be the rub. If you break the law, you have to be able to explain it. You break a window on a car. You have to explain you were not stealing anything. You were opening a hot car to rescue a child in the back seat. You acted because seconds counted.

If the police arrive and find a dead body on the floor of your living room. The corpse filled with holes that were not there when he arrived. You have to explain why you filled the fellow full of holes. Just declaring that nobody has a right to question what happens in your home isn’t going to fly.

The problem with Trump is that he or his minions have given lots of comments. None explain it.

The documents were planted. If he had video of that from the surveillance system it would be easy to prove. The documents were declassified. Ok. For this one the documents were not planted but were not classified. The documents were securely stored. Ok. The documents were not planted and were not declassified but were securely stored.

You see the problem?

Forum List

Back