Public losing interest in Trump Scandals.

Trump was coasting along on the previous 8 years of work digging out from the mistakes of the Bush administration.

And likewise, the RINO Bush allowed an irresponsible Congress of Democrats and other RINOs cause the Housing and Mortgage Crisis, that led to the recession. If you weren't so ignorant, you'd know that. Look up the Dodd-Frank Bill.

What Really Caused the Great Recession? – Institute for Research on Labor and Employment

To top that all off, we had to dig out of a 20-year war, thanks to the mistakes of the Clinton administration. His incompetent policies were what set us up for the attack on 9/11. Bill Clinton could have dealt with those terrorist Muslim assholes, but he was too busy getting his dick sucked in the Oval Office. By the time Clinton left office, he had decimated our military and intelligence communities so badly that we didn't see 9/11 coming.

How the left led us into 9/11

To top that all off, we had to dig out of a 20-year war, thanks to the mistakes of the Clinton administration. His incompetent policies were what set us up for the attack on 9/11. Bill Clinton could have dealt with those terrorist Muslim assholes, but he was too busy getting his dick sucked in the Oval Office. By the time Clinton left office, he had decimated our military and intelligence communities so badly that we didn't see 9/11 coming.

Bush ignored the warning he got in an August presidential brief. Just like Trump ignored the warning he got in a presidential brief on COVID.
Don't blame the previous administration.

you left out the 2 year gap where stocks were negative 19%, 2 whole fucking years with this clown, no growth

I posted a five year graph. It was in there. What you don’t like is it showed the dip starting while Trump was President.

As for his campaign ads. The Radical Right is doing more for Biden than he could.

And likewise, the RINO Bush allowed an irresponsible Congress of Democrats and other RINOs cause the Housing and Mortgage Crisis, that led to the recession. If you weren't so ignorant, you'd know that. Look up the Dodd-Frank Bill.

What Really Caused the Great Recession? – Institute for Research on Labor and Employment

Bush was determined to increase minority home ownership. They threw out the rules so your mortgage could be 60% of your take home pay.

Dsousa is a dirtmonger. Clinton wasn't responsible for 9/11.

That's bullshit. How curious it is that you leftists are always quick to blame Trump for the pandemic while giving communist China a free pass. Trump's economy was one of the best we'd seen in decades, up until the pandemic hit.

That's the point about leadership. You deal with the hand you were delt. And greatness is measured by how you deal with it.

Bush was determined to increase minority home ownership. They threw out the rules so your mortgage could be 60% of your take home pay.

Dsousa is a dirtmonger. Clinton wasn't responsible for 9/11.
Bush had two policies. One was home ownership, where he pushed for mortgage lending to people who couldn't afford it.

The other was outsourcing, where he encouraged sending jobs overseas.

And Trumps response to COVID was cross you fingers, and hope it goes away on its own.

Well, Trump cancelled the Pandemic Handbook, the Paris Accord, the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing, TPP, the Iran nuclear agreement ...

I posted a five year graph. It was in there. What you don’t like is it showed the dip starting while Trump was President.

As for his campaign ads. The Radical Right is doing more for Biden than he could.

Trump gave me 73.3% ROR, Biden is still negative, I would not piss on Joe Biden if he was on fire

Trump gave me 73.3% ROR, Biden is still negative, I would not piss on Joe Biden if he was on fire

When I say that I personally am doing better under Biden than I was under Trump I am told I am a liar and a fool. So now you personally are supposedly doing worse. How are you losing money in a rising stock market?

It seems that people are sick of the constant Trump scandal show.

Now what does that all mean. After every indictment fewer people are going online to search Google to find news about it. Fewer people are reading articles. And fewer people are turning to the Cable News Networks for the latest news.

How do we know this? Every website tracks users who read articles. Every Google search is similarly categorized and counted. And of course, with the internet, the producers of TV shows know exactly how many people are watching at any moment. Fox News panic over the 2020 election when they knew the instant that viewers turned off the channel after the election was called for Biden.

So what does this mean for Trump? The claim that “they’re all out to get me” isn’t flying as far.

Polling has consistently shown that nearly half, a plurality, think that Trump is Guilty in the Documents case. The bad news for Trump there is that a vast majority want the trial over with before the election.

The good news for Trump is that most people think he should not go to Prison.

All that aside, what does the constant Trump Scandal news and his perpetual insults and outrage mean for the electorate? It means the same today as it did in 2020. The value of a shock jock is fleeting. After a while, nobody is shocked. They’re bored. They’re fed up with the same old nonsense.

Think of it this way. Briefly the comedian Gallagher was popular. The guy up on stage swinging a massive wooden mallet to smash fruits and vegetables on stage was new, funny, and played into the desire of many of us to do something similar. But after a while, he faded away. People got bored watching him smash Watermelons with a big maillot. It stopped being new, and became routine.

The same thing that happened to the Apollo program. Everyone and their cousins were watching Apollo 11 land on the moon. They couldn’t get enough. Viewership dropped for Apollo 12, and until the accident, nobody was really aware that Apollo 13 was in space. The News wasn’t carrying the live broadcast at all.

We’ve seen this time and time again. Public Interest wanes as time goes by. And Trump was always a one trick pony. The way things are going, Nobody is going to care if Trump is tried, convicted, or acquitted. They’ve already made up their minds. And a bare majority think he is guilty of the most recent charges.

I called this thread public losing interest in the scandals. And they are, but what it really means is that the Public is losing interest in Trump’s outrageous behavior. That’s bad news for Trump’s election plans. It means he’s going to have to run on issues and his record.
Just what are you saying? That the yarns being spun regarding Trump are starting to take hold? :smoke:

Just what are you saying? That the yarns being spun regarding Trump are starting to take hold? :smoke:

Well to summarize. The standard Trump reply of they’re all out to get me isn’t selling as well as it was.

That is apparently obvious to Trump who would prefer to live in France.

Well, Trump cancelled the Pandemic Handbook, the Paris Accord, the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing, TPP, the Iran nuclear agreement ...
Trumps agenda was to undo anything Obama accomplished.

Which was the correct response. The vaccine is useless at stoping it. Natural immunity would have been reached at least a year sooner had the CDC not locked everyone up.
And that model, was true for the time, but not for the cost. It would have resulted in four times as many dead. Many more without health conditions, who would have died because they were denied medical care due to hospitals being full. And not just dying of COVID, but of cancer, and automobile accidents, because everybody is busy taking care of COVID patients, and there is no more room at the inn.

Forum List

Back