Public losing interest in Trump Scandals.

I see my little poodle is following me around again.
IMG_20221112_060254403.jpg

Pood says, do not involve her in your shenanigans, unless there are snacks involved.

The absolute twist of logic you had to go through to make this "bad news" for Trump!

Start here: without the "Trump indictments", what do the DEMOCRATS have to run on?
Other than the threat of revenge against everyone who doesn't support him, what has trump tried to run on?

Trump was filling venues with Trump Humpers, MAGAs, racist, etc. and then lost.
He really wasn't filling the venues either. His super spreader event in Tulsa that killed Herman Cain was like 1/2 full. Now the reduction of interest is becoming more visible.

As a result he's going to schedule as many outdoor rallies as he can. IF there's no seats; the seats can't be empty after all.

It seems that people are sick of the constant Trump scandal show.

Now what does that all mean. After every indictment fewer people are going online to search Google to find news about it. Fewer people are reading articles. And fewer people are turning to the Cable News Networks for the latest news.

How do we know this? Every website tracks users who read articles. Every Google search is similarly categorized and counted. And of course, with the internet, the producers of TV shows know exactly how many people are watching at any moment. Fox News panic over the 2020 election when they knew the instant that viewers turned off the channel after the election was called for Biden.

So what does this mean for Trump? The claim that “they’re all out to get me” isn’t flying as far.

Polling has consistently shown that nearly half, a plurality, think that Trump is Guilty in the Documents case. The bad news for Trump there is that a vast majority want the trial over with before the election.

The good news for Trump is that most people think he should not go to Prison.

All that aside, what does the constant Trump Scandal news and his perpetual insults and outrage mean for the electorate? It means the same today as it did in 2020. The value of a shock jock is fleeting. After a while, nobody is shocked. They’re bored. They’re fed up with the same old nonsense.

Think of it this way. Briefly the comedian Gallagher was popular. The guy up on stage swinging a massive wooden mallet to smash fruits and vegetables on stage was new, funny, and played into the desire of many of us to do something similar. But after a while, he faded away. People got bored watching him smash Watermelons with a big maillot. It stopped being new, and became routine.

The same thing that happened to the Apollo program. Everyone and their cousins were watching Apollo 11 land on the moon. They couldn’t get enough. Viewership dropped for Apollo 12, and until the accident, nobody was really aware that Apollo 13 was in space. The News wasn’t carrying the live broadcast at all.

We’ve seen this time and time again. Public Interest wanes as time goes by. And Trump was always a one trick pony. The way things are going, Nobody is going to care if Trump is tried, convicted, or acquitted. They’ve already made up their minds. And a bare majority think he is guilty of the most recent charges.

I called this thread public losing interest in the scandals. And they are, but what it really means is that the Public is losing interest in Trump’s outrageous behavior. That’s bad news for Trump’s election plans. It means he’s going to have to run on issues and his record.
I think it is the case that the diehard left don't understand why Trump isn't in jail already so what's a few more indictments?

It is also a case that the diehard right just rack it up to more ongoing abuses of power.

What's most interesting though is that independents in the middle are now more inclined to vote for Trump over Biden the more these indictments happen.

So stock brokers and upper-income people are making out pretty well on the market. Isn't that nice?

And the pandemic is over, so naturally people are going to come out of their homes and go back to work.

And why did have inflation need to be "stabilized" in the first place? The fucking inflation rate wouldn't have needed to be "stabilized" if it hadn't gone all the way up to 9.1% under this idiot "president."

Ok. The laws of supply and demand. The Trump Economy was in a shambles. And when demand increased the prices went up. Biden managed to stop the climb and got it headed back down.

Ok. The laws of supply and demand. The Trump Economy was in a shambles. And when demand increased the prices went up. Biden managed to stop the climb and got it headed back down.

That's bullshit. How curious it is that you leftists are always quick to blame Trump for the pandemic while giving communist China a free pass. Trump's economy was one of the best we'd seen in decades, up until the pandemic hit. Gas prices were at an all-time low and we had a 1.8% inflation rate, and that was before the COVID pandemic. So how did you like paying $5 per gallon after Biden was elected? How did you like that 9.1% inflation rate, the shortages and supply-line disruptions? How do you like living under the threat of nuclear war with Russia?

That's bullshit. How curious it is that you leftists are always quick to blame Trump for the pandemic while giving communist China a free pass. Trump's economy was one of the best we'd seen in decades, up until the pandemic hit. Gas prices were at an all-time low and we had a 1.8% inflation rate, and that was before the COVID pandemic. So how did you like paying $5 per gallon after Biden was elected? How did you like that 9.1% inflation rate, the shortages and supply-line disruptions? How do you like living under the threat of nuclear war with Russia?

Trump was coasting along on the previous 8 years of work digging out from the mistakes of the Bush administration.

I grew up with the threat of Nuclear War with the Soviets. It doesn’t scare me. I was a Teenager when Reagan was doing the standoff. So lighten up Scooter. I live close enough to Priority One targets that if the blast didn’t kill me id be dead a day later from the Radiation.

Want to blame the Chinese for Covid. Be my guest. Rudy Giuliani got a lot of credit for how he managed 9-11. The Governor of Louisiana and the Mayor of New Orleans got a lot of blame for how they managed Katrina. Who caused it or what caused it is not as important as how you react.

Five dollar gas is history. The price came down as supply stabilized with demand. The normal means of Capitalist Societies in managing the situation. If you want a Totalitarian Society where prices are fixed by the Government. There are other options for you to consider besides America.

It seems that people are sick of the constant Trump scandal show.

Now what does that all mean. After every indictment fewer people are going online to search Google to find news about it. Fewer people are reading articles. And fewer people are turning to the Cable News Networks for the latest news.

How do we know this? Every website tracks users who read articles. Every Google search is similarly categorized and counted. And of course, with the internet, the producers of TV shows know exactly how many people are watching at any moment. Fox News panic over the 2020 election when they knew the instant that viewers turned off the channel after the election was called for Biden.

So what does this mean for Trump? The claim that “they’re all out to get me” isn’t flying as far.

Polling has consistently shown that nearly half, a plurality, think that Trump is Guilty in the Documents case. The bad news for Trump there is that a vast majority want the trial over with before the election.

The good news for Trump is that most people think he should not go to Prison.

All that aside, what does the constant Trump Scandal news and his perpetual insults and outrage mean for the electorate? It means the same today as it did in 2020. The value of a shock jock is fleeting. After a while, nobody is shocked. They’re bored. They’re fed up with the same old nonsense.

Think of it this way. Briefly the comedian Gallagher was popular. The guy up on stage swinging a massive wooden mallet to smash fruits and vegetables on stage was new, funny, and played into the desire of many of us to do something similar. But after a while, he faded away. People got bored watching him smash Watermelons with a big maillot. It stopped being new, and became routine.

The same thing that happened to the Apollo program. Everyone and their cousins were watching Apollo 11 land on the moon. They couldn’t get enough. Viewership dropped for Apollo 12, and until the accident, nobody was really aware that Apollo 13 was in space. The News wasn’t carrying the live broadcast at all.

We’ve seen this time and time again. Public Interest wanes as time goes by. And Trump was always a one trick pony. The way things are going, Nobody is going to care if Trump is tried, convicted, or acquitted. They’ve already made up their minds. And a bare majority think he is guilty of the most recent charges.

I called this thread public losing interest in the scandals. And they are, but what it really means is that the Public is losing interest in Trump’s outrageous behavior. That’s bad news for Trump’s election plans. It means he’s going to have to run on issues and his record.
Everyone knows it's bullshit.

No point reading about it.

Forum List

Back