Fox not showing hearings ?

FOX news is too smart to air the sideshow....
Or maybe Fox doesn't want their idiot viewer's to know that Hannity & Kilmeade were texting Trump's hatchetmen like Meadows begging that lowlife to get off his ass & do something to stop the riot.

Or maybe Fox doesn't want their idiot viewer's to know that Hannity & Kilmeade were texting Trump's hatchetmen like Meadows begging that lowlife to get off his ass & do something to stop the riot.
We know all about the text messages... they were asking for someone to tell Trump to make a statement... But the protest was over before anyone could do anything....
There is nothing to see here and judging by democrats asked in a poll its not a priority with them....
But when you have no successes this is what you have to do to try and get votes.... I guess its working on you....

The Democrats are chickenshit to put the goddamn BLM Negroes that spent six months destroying, looting, burning, murdering and rioting in jail.

That is a lot worse than Fox not showing the Democrat filth trying to deflect from their disastrous economic policies that are destroying this country.
Fox doesn't want to show the hearings so as not to hurt the feelings of you Trump worshippers.

You poor things can barely function after Mr. Blob got his ass kicked in the election.

Try not to be too hurt when the details come out.

The Democrats are chickenshit to put the goddamn BLM Negroes that spent six months destroying, looting, burning, murdering and rioting in jail.

That is a lot worse than Fox not showing the Democrat filth trying to deflect from their disastrous economic policies that are destroying this country.

Actually, Fox talks about that a lot. What this now proves beyond any doubt, is Fox is not a news network. But we all knew that already.

SURE, Jack! That must be it! After Nancy's first two clown shows, Nancy and Lez's new clown-fest of illegal abuse, hand picked prejudiced juries and screened evidence only allowing hostile people and evidence towards Trump allowed as they drag the river looking for anyone remotely connected to Trump to drag in and harass in their "investigation" while ignoring the fraud election itself and any of their own actions to practically accuse and indict people like news anchor Hannity I'm guess and some other employee of theirs as part of their witch-hunt just really makes Fox want to aid them farther by wasting airtime on it!

Anyone airing this worthless CRAP is just part of the problem that is Biden, only the loyal democrat news affiliates will cover it and best of all, hardly NO ONE is going to watch it. :lmao:

Shouldn't the American public decide that for themselves? You guys have been screaming about the leftist media and Big Tech censoring stuff for the past few years.

Shouldn't the American public decide that for themselves?
For that to be possible, the J6 committee would have to be a truly independent committee vested solely in getting to the truth--- ALL the truth, not a click of a bunch of hand picked Trump-HATERS who from the very word GO set out to make the committee as pre-determined and laser focused just on proving Trump criminally negligent and so unfit for office as possible while EXCLUDING anything inconveniebt to them or which indicts THEM instead.

You guys have been screaming about the leftist media and Big Tech censoring stuff for the past few years.
Nothing is being censored here. I don't even have cable TV nor satellite but if I WANT to watch the hearings, I know I'll have at least 4-5 channels likely carrying it.

I mean, seriously Taz, do you REALLY expect a big network to carry a bogus hearing which will have TERRIBLE ratings which is touted in advance to be intending to slander their own network, censorship???

Fox doesn't want to show the hearings so as not to hurt the feelings of you Trump worshippers.

You poor things can barely function after Mr. Blob got his ass kicked in the election.

Try not to be too hurt when the details come out.

If the Democrat filth thinks that showing this bullshit is going to save their miserable asses in the mid terms then they are mistaken.

Nobody is going pay much attention to it anyway but the stupid Moon Bats.

Actually, Fox talks about that a lot. What this now proves beyond any doubt, is Fox is not a news network. But we all knew that already.
I don't know why you stupid Moon Bats don't love Fox. That Liberal piece of shit Chris Wallace did everything he could to fuck Trump in the debates and all the Fox talking heads were giddy with joy when Biden stole the election and they even stopped any discussion about the thievery.

All the Fox people support gun control.

They are CNN light and all your Moon Bat hate is misplaced.

If it were a legitimate committee, instead of a STAR CHAMBER? Maybe folks would take it seriously.

Seven Democrats and two Republicans all appointed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. And even the Republicans are hostile and prejudiced to the accused, from the outset .. . . total bullshit.

They won't ask questions of the Capitol Police, or the D.C. mayor, or Nancy Pelosi. Nor will they be showing the public the hundreds of hours of unreleased Capitol film footage. It is a political sham, a partisan hit job, with a predetermined conclusion. . . they are just looking for evidence to fit a predetermined narrative. It isn't a REAL search for truth.

In the olden days? They used to call these STAR CHAMBERS. A person would have to be dope to waste their time watching any of it.

:rolleyes:

". . . The Star Chamber was originally established to ensure the fair enforcement of laws against socially and politically prominent people sufficiently powerful that ordinary courts might hesitate to convict them of their crimes. However, it became synonymous with social and political oppression through the arbitrary use and abuse of the power it wielded.

In modern times, legal or administrative bodies with strict, arbitrary rulings, no "due process" rights to those accused, and secretive proceedings are sometimes called "star chambers" as a metaphor."

6ixg1d.jpg
I understand that the GOP was offered participation in this but refused.

What I don't get is that this committee doesn't have ANY power to criminally prosecute anyone. Also, what are they going to have that the DoJ don't have already? When the DoJ starts convening grand juries and indicting people, I'll sit up and take notice. I mean, how hard is it to get indictments against Republicans in DC? The DoJ already told the 1/6 committee to kick rocks as far as indicting Mark Meadows and Dan Scavino from the Trump administration.

As for now, who cares what they say? The right won't watch because they think its a dog and pony show. The left will watch it, hoping this is the thing that gets Trump. Even though, they don't have any power to criminally prosecute anyone. And the rest of us, we have more important things to do.

What I don't get is that this committee doesn't have ANY power to criminally prosecute anyone. Also, what are they going to have that the DoJ don't have already?

Let me splain it all to you Peanut---

The whole and only point to these televised "hearings" is to present a highly prejudiced, one-sided story of J6 designed making many open accusations and insinuations against people with no possibility of the charged being able to defend themselves or to provide counter arguments and evidence to sour as many people against republicans and Trump as possible to save their asses in the midterms and to try to keep Trump from beating them badly again while totally steering around their own duplicity in making J6 happen.

Put another way, this is just the Dems latest effort to get as early a head start on again trying to influence and steer elections in their favor.

That seems a weird editorial decision to take. 24 hour news struggles to fill a day with content at the best of times and this seems to be an agenda setting event that their viewers would be interested in.

Murdoch owns Sky in the UK but h has never attempted this. He has been keen to keep it zs a serious news outlet.

Not so with FOX. Do you think he has less respect for American viewers ? It looks like it to me.

Fox is a news station not comedy.

Let me splain it all to you Peanut---

The whole and only point to these televised "hearings" is to present a highly prejudiced, one-sided story of J6 designed making many open accusations and insinuations against people with no possibility of the charged being able to defend themselves or to provide counter arguments and evidence to sour as many people against republicans and Trump as possible to save their asses in the midterms and to try to keep Trump from beating them badly again while totally steering around their own duplicity in making J6 happen.

Put another way, this is just the Dems latest effort to get as early a head start on again trying to influence and steer elections in their favor.
D-E-F-L-E-C-T-I-O-N

Like dogs return to their vomit i would have thought you would be watching.
Nothing to see. Wackos complaining about a protest of wavy flags and baby carriages when Poopeypants is destroying the country....tells me all I need to know about your ilk Commie.
Go lap up your own vomit you spew plenty of it.

Forum List

Back