France is bombing defacto capital of Isis Raqqa

What about the innocents? Oh wait, you're unconcerned.

They chose to be around a Jihadi training camp...stupid is as stupid does

Actually - ISIS doesn't give them a choice. Try to leave? ISIS kills you.

Well I guess they are just screwed then. Collateral damage is a fact of war, it's happened in every war that has ever taken place...and will happen in every war in the future

I agree, and ISIS needs to be taken out.

However, the glee at targeting civilians is beyond disgusting.

I'm not gleeful over it but I realize it's going to happen. There is nothing good about any war but at times wars are necessary, this is one of those times. You can't negotiate with ISIS, all they know is death, if that is what they want then you give it to them

I wasn't thinking of you, but read some of the other posts in this thread - they're beyond the pale.

Actually, the Geneva Convention allows summary execution for any fighters caught out of uniform (after a suitable interrogation, of course)...

Exactly!! Personally I dont give two shits about the geneva convention when our enemies ignore it.
Play by the enemies rules or lose.
When you are as they are, you are no better. Congrats.

I didnt attack them,they attacked me.
I'd treat you the same way..fuck with me and all bets are off.
If you will drop to their level, thenyou stand for nothing.

I stand for winning.
So if I sucker punched you in the face you wouldnt hit back?
Typical liberal....
I don't hit back just because I'm hit, neither would Jesus.

Exactly!! Personally I dont give two shits about the geneva convention when our enemies ignore it.
Play by the enemies rules or lose.
When you are as they are, you are no better. Congrats.

I didnt attack them,they attacked me.
I'd treat you the same way..fuck with me and all bets are off.

I stand for winning.
So if I sucker punched you in the face you wouldnt hit back?
Typical liberal....
I don't hit back just because I'm hit, neither would Jesus.

Fuck off atheists...

Well I guess they are just screwed then. Collateral damage is a fact of war, it's happened in every war that has ever taken place...and will happen in every war in the future

I'm not gleeful over it but I realize it's going to happen. There is nothing good about any war but at times wars are necessary, this is one of those times. You can't negotiate with ISIS, all they know is death, if that is what they want then you give it to them

I wasn't thinking of you, but read some of the other posts in this thread - they're beyond the pale.

Emotions tend to cause that. Paris is fresh and emotions are running high. I doubt most people advocate the intentional killing of innocents. My heart goes out to the ones that all they want is a normal life but because of an ideology of a few they will suffer

Kill ever goddamn one of these pieces of shit and let allah sort it out!!! I hope they bomb until everything is dead.

A little grape shot please!!!! Fuck you ISIS!!!!

But what about the poor infrastructure?

As I said, you don't care about innocents being killed.

That's because they are a bunch of phony keyboard Cowboys. They've never confronted anything like the people of Syria or Iraq have experienced. A bad day to them is when they get a fucking parking ticket. They are stupid right wing idiots who cheer from their chair in front of their television sets while eating chips beer and chili dogs and driving the healthcare bill for this country through the roof with their diabetes and drug problems

projecting, obviously.

But what about the poor infrastructure?

As I said, you don't care about innocents being killed.

That's because they are a bunch of phony keyboard Cowboys. They've never confronted anything like the people of Syria or Iraq have experienced. A bad day to them is when they get a fucking parking ticket. They are stupid right wing idiots who cheer from their chair in front of their television sets while eating chips beer and chili dogs and driving the healthcare bill for this country through the roof with their diabetes and drug problems

projecting, obviously.

Too much attention has been given to this one.

Nobody ever accused me of being boring. Boorish, but not boring. :biggrin:

OK what to do then? They got Israel surrounded, only a matter of time. They have plowed through three four countries murdering en-slaving anyone that won't join up. Millions of refugee Trojan horse walking 1000 miles from region? When does somebody HAVE to do something? when they stronger?

1,570,000,000 Muslims around the world right now. So how many of them do you think are ISIS? 25,0000+? So let's just go Idi Amin on them and then we can be genocide maniacs too

All of them who are not actively fighting against them or publicly denouncing them from the top of the Mosque's minarets.

It's hard to imagine the French people would want their military to bomb anything.

I am not a fan of the French, but I've always felt they had some pretty level thinkers.

This seems a bit reactionary.

It's going to come back to hurt them in the long run.

Needless to say, I hope that every bomb goes up the rear of some ISIS leader and ticks for a bit before going off.

I am afraid that won't be the case here.....France is going to have an internal struggle if they do this for to long.

And what about the refugees that are already there ?

Good, hopefully the US will assist them as promised.
Why? France refused to help is during the Iraq War in late 2002-early 2003. and that is how the term "Freedom Fries" came about.
we had no business in iraq.... period.
The invasion of Iraq was illegal and irresponsible, So I agree with you,
France had shady and corrupt liaisons with Iraq and enabled the regime to oppress it's own people. That's why they weaseled out of their obligations.

Why? France refused to help is during the Iraq War in late 2002-early 2003. and that is how the term "Freedom Fries" came about.
France had shady and corrupt liaisons with Iraq and enabled the regime to oppress it's own people. That's why they weaseled out of their obligations.

What "obligations"?..to support our illegal invasion of a sovereign country who had done nothing to us?

..and speaking of shady and corrupt liasons saddam was "our guy" as long as he was killing iranians..We gave him all the arms and intel he wanted...before that we were busy propping up the shah of iran while he killed iraqis for us...

What "obligations"?..to support our illegal invasion of a sovereign country who had done nothing to us?
If you think it was "illegal" then there's no way to have an intelligent conversation with you. Go sit in the corner and put on your dunce cap now.

If you think it was "illegal" then there's no way to have an intelligent conversation with you. Go sit in the corner and put on your dunce cap now.

Go ahead and explain how invading iraq was legal and/or necessary. :popcorn: .. ..and save the weak insults. they make you look quite immature.

Go ahead and explain how invading iraq was legal and/or necessary. :popcorn: .. ..and save the weak insults. they make you look quite immature.
President Bush presented the case for war with Iraq and Congress authorized force. Legal. Get over it, you stupid Leftist twat.

Forum List

Back