France is bombing defacto capital of Isis Raqqa

Chris Kyle tried to teach you militant zealots The errors of your ways. But your fucking attention span is too fucking short

What about the innocents? Oh wait, you're unconcerned.

There are no innocents in the militant Islamic community. There are fighters and support staff, nothing else.

1,570,000,000 Muslims around the world right now. So how many of them do you think are ISIS? 25,0000+? So let's just go Idi Amin on them and then we can be genocide maniacs too
There are plenty that will think that's perfectly reasonable.

They chose to be around a Jihadi training camp...stupid is as stupid does
As I said, you don't care about innocents being killed.

That's because they are a bunch of phony keyboard Cowboys. They've never confronted anything like the people of Syria or Iraq have experienced. A bad day to them is when they get a fucking parking ticket. They are stupid right wing idiots who cheer from their chair in front of their television sets while eating chips beer and chili dogs and driving the healthcare bill for this country through the roof with their diabetes and drug problems
I'm a veteran, jackass...

How about stating YOUR service???

(And if you don't have any, may I direct you to the nearest recruiter's office where you can go defend the Jackass-in-Chief's honor???)

So the fuck what? Does that give you license to wipe out entire towns and villages of civilians you fucking asshole? 200,000 civilian dead and displaced Iraqis not enough for you fucking asshole? Have you ever been driven from your own home asshole? Go fuck yourself

News flash liberal pussy, yes it does :)

That's because they are a bunch of phony keyboard Cowboys. They've never confronted anything like the people of Syria or Iraq have experienced. A bad day to them is when they get a fucking parking ticket. They are stupid right wing idiots who cheer from their chair in front of their television sets while eating chips beer and chili dogs and driving the healthcare bill for this country through the roof with their diabetes and drug problems

(And if you don't have any, may I direct you to the nearest recruiter's office where you can go defend the Jackass-in-Chief's honor???)

So the fuck what? Does that give you license to wipe out entire towns and villages of civilians you fucking asshole? 200,000 civilian dead and displaced Iraqis not enough for you fucking asshole? Have you ever been driven from your own home asshole? Go fuck yourself

News flash liberal pussy, yes it does :)
Emojis are the last resort for the arrogant and ignorant. Sorry asshole but your voluntary service in the military doesn't give you any more rights than anybody else. That's the newsflash dumbass

France cold use some B-52s and long range drone with laser designator to leisurely rain down fire on an around the clock basis

No, YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF, since you've proven who the "keyboard cowboy" is here, Dumbass!!!

France cold use some B-52s and long range drone with laser designator to leisurely rain down fire on an around the clock basis
If memory serves correctly, the French no longer have a credible bombing force - unable to project bomber power, beyond the realm of multi-function airframes.

they are bombing wrong. Get a nice bomber or two to stage over Mecca- voila- no more terrorism.
Yeah, cos that's where all the Mooslims live...

are you this stupid? Mecca IS the holy land for ALL muslims. No MECCA = no terrorism.
Oh, I'm sure you're right.
Kill all the Mooslims at once by bombing Mecca and it's all over.
It's where they live...everyone knows that.
I'm agreeing with you...why the aggression?

they are bombing wrong. Get a nice bomber or two to stage over Mecca- voila- no more terrorism.

are you this stupid? Mecca IS the holy land for ALL muslims. No MECCA = no terrorism.

you were agreeing with me?

mecca.jpg

you were agreeing with me?
Of course!

Here's a picture at 7.30am of them all going to work in their rug stalls down at the market.

Forum List

Back