France is bombing defacto capital of Isis Raqqa

What about the innocents? Oh wait, you're unconcerned.
That's right paintmyhouseyellow
Then ISIS, and you, are the same.

You fight the enemy the same way they fight you.
They want to go away from the Geneva convention laws you do as well.
Actually, the Geneva Convention allows summary execution for any fighters caught out of uniform (after a suitable interrogation, of course)...

Exactly!! Personally I dont give two shits about the geneva convention when our enemies ignore it.
Play by the enemies rules or lose.
When you are as they are, you are no better. Congrats.

It is like dealing with a Junkie, you try and try and try some more......one more chance then you blow up. enough already.

They chose to be around a Jihadi training camp...stupid is as stupid does
As I said, you don't care about innocents being killed.

That's because they are a bunch of phony keyboard Cowboys. They've never confronted anything like the people of Syria or Iraq have experienced. A bad day to them is when they get a fucking parking ticket. They are stupid right wing idiots who cheer from their chair in front of their television sets while eating chips beer and chili dogs and driving the healthcare bill for this country through the roof with their diabetes and drug problems
I'm a veteran, jackass...

How about stating YOUR service???

(And if you don't have any, may I direct you to the nearest recruiter's office where you can go defend the Jackass-in-Chief's honor???)

So the fuck what? Does that give you license to wipe out entire towns and villages of civilians you fucking asshole? 200,000 civilian dead and displaced Iraqis not enough for you fucking asshole? Have you ever been driven from your own home asshole? Go fuck yourself
You seem too emotionally invested in this. Was a family member a terrorist killed by American troops? Did you have a home bulldozed in Israel. Were your father, grandfather, and brothers great soldiers but you washed out? Your pitched, batshit crazy taking this conversation way too personally makes no sense.

View attachment 54850
they are bombing wrong. Get a nice bomber or two to stage over Mecca- voila- no more terrorism.
Yeah, cos that's where all the Mooslims live...

are you this stupid? Mecca IS the holy land for ALL muslims. No MECCA = no terrorism.
Oh, I'm sure you're right.
Kill all the Mooslims at once by bombing Mecca and it's all over.
It's where they live...everyone knows that.
I'm agreeing with you...why the aggression?

you were agreeing with me?
Of course!

Here's a picture at 7.30am of them all going to work in their rug stalls down at the market.
Juicy target.

That's right paintmyhouseyellow

Actually, the Geneva Convention allows summary execution for any fighters caught out of uniform (after a suitable interrogation, of course)...

Exactly!! Personally I dont give two shits about the geneva convention when our enemies ignore it.

I didnt attack them,they attacked me.
I'd treat you the same way..fuck with me and all bets are off.

Kill ever goddamn one of these pieces of shit and let allah sort it out!!! I hope they bomb until everything is dead.

A little grape shot please!!!! Fuck you ISIS!!!!

But what about the poor infrastructure?

That's because they are a bunch of phony keyboard Cowboys. They've never confronted anything like the people of Syria or Iraq have experienced. A bad day to them is when they get a fucking parking ticket. They are stupid right wing idiots who cheer from their chair in front of their television sets while eating chips beer and chili dogs and driving the healthcare bill for this country through the roof with their diabetes and drug problems
^ that

KevinMcCarthyToo

^ that

KevinMcCarthyToo
That what???

The pussy that wants to make the rules, but is too big of a chicken shit to actually serve???

I'm a veteran, jackass...

How about stating YOUR service???

(And if you don't have any, may I direct you to the nearest recruiter's office where you can go defend the Jackass-in-Chief's honor???)

Thank you for your service to this nation. :)
Selectively brown nose much? I served as well. :eusa_whistle:

Kill ever goddamn one of these pieces of shit and let allah sort it out!!! I hope they bomb until everything is dead.

Actually - ISIS doesn't give them a choice. Try to leave? ISIS kills you.

If you will drop to their level, then you stand for nothing.

Last edited:

Well I guess they are just screwed then. Collateral damage is a fact of war, it's happened in every war that has ever taken place...and will happen in every war in the future

Well I guess they are just screwed then. Collateral damage is a fact of war, it's happened in every war that has ever taken place...and will happen in every war in the future

I agree, and ISIS needs to be taken out.

However, the glee at targeting civilians is beyond disgusting.

If you will drop to their level, thenyou stand for nothing.

I stand for winning.
So if I sucker punched you in the face you'd hit back with 16 oz. boxing gloves?
Typical liberal....

I agree, and ISIS needs to be taken out.

However, the glee at targeting civilians is beyond disgusting.

I'm not gleeful over it but I realize it's going to happen. There is nothing good about any war but at times wars are necessary, this is one of those times. You can't negotiate with ISIS, all they know is death, if that is what they want then you give it to them

Forum List

Back