France is bombing defacto capital of Isis Raqqa

Why did it take so many lives to target the ISIS capital? That should have been day one by all the forces.

Take the gloves off and end this evil murderous group.
Unmanned MIRVs. For those who don't think we need to nuke Islam into a glass museum I ask, how many more of our soldiers do you want to get killed? 5000?, 10,000? How many before it's obvious that MIRVs will save lives?

For me, I don't want to see one more drop of American blood spilled in foreign sands.

I don't want to see american blood (or any nation) spilled on national soil. When the fight comes to us, we need to change tactics. How many more 9/11, 7/7 or friday the 13th do we need to grieve over before we realize this is no normal war with no rules of engagement.
?

Kill ever goddamn one of these pieces of shit and let allah sort it out!!! I hope they bomb until everything is dead.

A little grape shot please!!!! Fuck you ISIS!!!!

But what about the poor infrastructure?
What about the innocents? Oh wait, you're unconcerned.
Innocents? you mean terrorists in training.

022315_isis_kids3.jpg

Kill ever goddamn one of these pieces of shit and let allah sort it out!!! I hope they bomb until everything is dead.

They chose to be around a Jihadi training camp...stupid is as stupid does
As I said, you don't care about innocents being killed.

That's because they are a bunch of phony keyboard Cowboys. They've never confronted anything like the people of Syria or Iraq have experienced. A bad day to them is when they get a fucking parking ticket. They are stupid right wing idiots who cheer from their chair in front of their television sets while eating chips beer and chili dogs and driving the healthcare bill for this country through the roof with their diabetes and drug problems
I'm a veteran, jackass...

How about stating YOUR service???

(And if you don't have any, may I direct you to the nearest recruiter's office where you can go defend the Jackass-in-Chief's honor???)

That's because they are a bunch of phony keyboard Cowboys. They've never confronted anything like the people of Syria or Iraq have experienced. A bad day to them is when they get a fucking parking ticket. They are stupid right wing idiots who cheer from their chair in front of their television sets while eating chips beer and chili dogs and driving the healthcare bill for this country through the roof with their diabetes and drug problems

(And if you don't have any, may I direct you to the nearest recruiter's office where you can go defend the Jackass-in-Chief's honor???)

Thank you for your service to this nation. :)

022315_isis_kids3.jpg
Maybe, maybe not. Dropping bombs tends to kill innocents.

There are no innocents in the muslim world.
When they send women and children with suicide vests all bets are off.

022315_isis_kids3.jpg
Being a terrorist organization tends to bring about the wrath of the entire civilized world.

That's right paintmyhouseyellow
Then ISIS, and you, are the same.

You fight the enemy the same way they fight you.
They want to go away from the Geneva convention laws you do as well.

022315_isis_kids3.jpg

Maybe it's time for you to blast off to 'Planet Unicorn'...........

Actually, the Geneva Convention allows summary execution for any fighters caught out of uniform (after a suitable interrogation, of course)...

Actually, the Geneva Convention allows summary execution for any fighters caught out of uniform (after a suitable interrogation, of course)...

Exactly!! Personally I dont give two shits about the geneva convention when our enemies ignore it.
Play by the enemies rules or lose.

We already know that many American's are ready and willing to fight and die to protect us.

They're usually called soldiers and we have a lot of them, but we also have another breed who will come forward to help, the police. No doubt in my mind that there are American's in every city of this country who are not afraid and will act if required.

I agree.

That's because they are a bunch of phony keyboard Cowboys. They've never confronted anything like the people of Syria or Iraq have experienced. A bad day to them is when they get a fucking parking ticket. They are stupid right wing idiots who cheer from their chair in front of their television sets while eating there or not and driving the healthcare bill for this country through the roof with their diabetes and drug problems

Those savages killed my best friend....maybe you should sit down and stop running your pie hole?

Oh yeah? Prove it, keyboard kowgirl.

So the fuck what? Does that give you license to wipe out entire towns and villages of civilians you fucking asshole? 200,000 civilian dead and displaced Iraqis not enough for you fucking asshole? Have you ever been driven from your own home asshole? Go fuck yourself

Forum List

Back