France is bombing defacto capital of Isis Raqqa

Nice try, but I highly doubt those poor young adults at the death metal concert were "Christians"

Radical Islam, the ISIS, is not a "religion" is it a farce calling itself a religion. Enough pretending they are a valid religion.

They probably keep as many Human Shields around as they can tolerate. I would assume the Sex Slaves are housed close by? Next Arab TV will show pictures of these "innocents" as always.

I am not sure there are ANY innocent Muslims? >50 recent years of Terrorism and Muslims have done nothing about it? They live with these animals daily, somebody knew something all along. They all in on it. Every Muslim priest "kill the infidel"

Nice try, but I highly doubt those poor young adults at the death metal concert were "Christians"

Radical Islam, the ISIS, is not a "religion" is it a farce calling itself a religion. Enough pretending they are a valid religion.
ISIS is a form of Islam, a Sunni militant fundamentalism.

"France was the first, and the quickest, back in 2012, to recognise the opposition Syrian National Coalition as the “unique representative” of the Syrian people, thus breaking with Bashar al-Assad’s government. "

Good, it is better later than never............

Kill ever goddamn one of these pieces of shit and let allah sort it out!!! I hope they bomb until everything is dead.

A little grape shot please!!!! Fuck you ISIS!!!!

But what about the poor infrastructure?
What about the innocents? Oh wait, you're unconcerned.

They chose to be around a Jihadi training camp...stupid is as stupid does
You know that for certain of course.

Kill ever goddamn one of these pieces of shit and let allah sort it out!!! I hope they bomb until everything is dead.

A little grape shot please!!!! Fuck you ISIS!!!!

But what about the poor infrastructure?
What about the innocents? Oh wait, you're unconcerned.

They chose to be around a Jihadi training camp...stupid is as stupid does
As I said, you don't care about innocents being killed.
Go over to democratic underground, where you belong

about time. They have an aircraft carrier in the med now.

WWII Germay was carpet bombed. time to wage the same intensity of war on these terrorism and fanatics that give good muslims a black eye and care nothing about life, even their own. They are willing to die? Give them their wish, then pour pigs blood on them and burn them.

War sucks, but we've done the best we could to minimize civilian casualties, in the past, and even in this attack I'm sure.

Forum List

Back