France is bombing defacto capital of Isis Raqqa

So you wish to be the same as they are?

No. Our citizens already do care about any innocents. Our Troops probably sacrifice themselves to protect any innocents and to follow Geneva Convention? Those murderous thugs go after innocents.
So far at least two here have said they don't give a damn about innocents killed. And we haven't followed the GC since Bush dumped on it. Do try again.

From Reuters:

French fighter jets launched their biggest raids in Syria to date targeting the Islamic State's stronghold in Raqqa just two days after the group claimed coordinated attacks in Paris that killed more than 130 people, the defense ministry said.

"The raid ... including 10 fighter jets, was launched simultaneously from the United Arab Emirates and Jordan. Twenty bombs were dropped," the statement said, adding that the mission had taken place this evening.

The operation, carried out in coordination with U.S. forces, struck a command center, recruitment center for jihadists, a munitions depot and a training camp for fighters, it said.

Read more at Reutershttp://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/15/us-france-shooting-airstrikes-idUSKCN0T416F20151115#hfOm0IWsVGSk3Tmk.99

Kill ever goddamn one of these pieces of shit and let allah sort it out!!! I hope they bomb until everything is dead.

A little grape shot please!!!! Fuck you ISIS!!!!

But what about the poor infrastructure?
What about the innocents? Oh wait, you're unconcerned.
That's right paintmyhouseyellow
Then ISIS, and you, are the same.
...and you;re still Bruce Ismay...so what

And yet again, ISIS gets just exactly what they wanted, right on queue.

You mean a war. Yes, its become apparently unavoidable.
Not just any war, a Holy War, Christians and Jews against Muslims.

Not sure where you've been, but that seems to have started quite some time ago.
There has been fighting, but not the Holy Way that bin Laden and ISIS need. That you are giving them soon it appears.

Last edited:
War sucks, but we've done the best we could to minimize civilian casualties, in the past, and even in this attack I'm sure.
You believe that huh? All the blood on are hands but we're the good guys?

Interesting conspiracy theory... That France, Europe, or the US, or any country in the G20, or hell maybe even Russia /wouldn't/ try to minimize the loss of innocent lives...

You have a very sad outlook upon Western civilized nations... I do not.

So you wish to be the same as they are?

No. Our citizens already do care about any innocents. Our Troops probably sacrifice themselves to protect any innocents and to follow Geneva Convention? Those murderous thugs go after innocents.
So far at least two here have said they don't give a damn about innocents killed. And we haven't followed the GC since Bush dumped on it. Do try again.
Hope the bombs they drop are napalm and they do it in your honor

Take the gloves off and end this evil murderous group.

after living a lifetime of it, I am not sure it stops there? Maybe all of Islam is the enemy? They constantly provoke any others they can get to.

Islam need major reformation from within. I was raised among muslims but there is not doubt that Islam is being used in the most corrupt way. All muslims should be standing up and excommunicating, takfir, all those involved in violence and hate. They deserve not gardens or rivers of wine.

Feed them to the swine, or put them alive in a pit with wild boar.

Chop them to pieces and scatter their remains in the sea to feed the sharks.

Take the gloves off and end this evil murderous group.

after living a lifetime of it, I am not sure it stops there? Maybe all of Islam is the enemy? They constantly provoke any others they can get to.

Islam need major reformation from within. I was raised among muslims but there is not doubt that Islam is being used in the most corrupt way. All muslims should be standing up and excommunicating, takfir, all those involved in violence and hate. They deserve not gardens or rivers of wine.

Feed them to the swine, or put them alive in a pit with wild boar.

Chop them to pieces and scatter their remains in the sea to feed the sharks.
You'd make a good ISIS fighter. Same mentality.

France bombs ISIS where? In some Middle East shithole? What good is that going to do? Those people there aren't the ones that will kill people in France.

As much as I hate to admit it, the lefties who say this will only escalate things are right. The danger to France, the rest of Europe and the U.S. are the Muslims inside their borders. France is pissing them off.

Kill ever goddamn one of these pieces of shit and let allah sort it out!!! I hope they bomb until everything is dead.

A little grape shot please!!!! Fuck you ISIS!!!!

But what about the poor infrastructure?
What about the innocents? Oh wait, you're unconcerned.

They chose to be around a Jihadi training camp...stupid is as stupid does
As I said, you don't care about innocents being killed.

That's the booby prize of living in a failed state. If America ever fails, we get the same prize. In other words, meet reality, PMH.

Good, hopefully the US will assist them as promised.
Why? France refused to help is during the Iraq War in late 2002-early 2003. and that is how the term "Freedom Fries" came about.

Because we have publically and globally stated that we would support them after the attacks on Paris. To not do so is unacceptable. I don't care about the past, I care about the promise that we as a nation have made to them on the world stage.

Forum List

Back