François Fillon in turmoil his wife would have made money thanks to a fictitious job

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonsoir, François Fillon did win the primary from the right he was the one who claim that no one could say something wrong about him no scandal will come from him, he is a Saint smiley409-1ff04b.gif

Well he are serve ( he is like the others from the right ) with this storie who make the News in France.

Francois Fillon: I will drop out of France president race if investigated - BBC News

That's what exactly his opponents want him to do.

French elites are learning from anti-Trump propaganda of American elites.

Remember, what they’ve done with Dominique Strauss-Kahn, who wanted to run for a French president (and the guy would have been a strong president!):

By early 2011, his work as head of the International Monetary Fund saw him touted as a potential challenger to Nicolas Sarkozy as president of France.
But in May 2011, his political ambitions were all but ended in a single day when the US authorities filed charges of attempted rape.
He was acquitted of the charge of "aggravated pimping" on 12 June, bringing to an end four years of legal proceedings against him.
Profile: Dominique Strauss-Kahn - BBC News
Dominique Strauss-Kahn courtroom drama headed for the big screen
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/13/world/europe/dsk-acquitted-aggravated-pimping-charges.html?_r=0

Remember, what they’ve done with Dominique Strauss-Kahn, who wanted to run for a French president (and the guy would have been a strong president!):

By early 2011, his work as head of the International Monetary Fund saw him touted as a potential challenger to Nicolas Sarkozy as president of France.
But in May 2011, his political ambitions were all but ended in a single day when the US authorities filed charges of attempted rape.
He was acquitted of the charge of "aggravated pimping" on 12 June, bringing to an end four years of legal proceedings against him.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/13/world/europe/dsk-acquitted-aggravated-pimping-charges.html?_r=0
The right in France is bathed in scandals for a long time already If Francois does not run in the elections the right will propose Alain juppé who also had stories in the past he was sued he escaped to Quebec to return to France after

As for DSK this story fell just before the Presidential election but everyone here in France knew he was a pig after he was still being sued for brothel stories with prostitutes in France.
he was still released ,morality is not a common thing in France for politicians.

Il a l'air bien.

He seems like a good guy.
OUI...he seem to care about French peoples, i hope he win! and he as Martine Aubry i like her a lot ( maire de Lille ) behind him and Arnaud Montebourg

Fillon meeting was a joke They applauded his wife's flower bouquet in her hands, what a shame.

Hamon need the PS to have a chance to be in the second round

Je crois que Hamon à de quoi. He has innovative ideas. I have different ones, perhaps, and at the same time welcome a fresh approach.
Il à d'idées au moins un peu nouvelles. J'ai par fois d'autres, mais, quand même un nouveau façon de regarder les choses serai de bienvenue. Sur tout si ça conviens bien aux vraies valeurs, la vraie nature de la France. C'est quoi, ça, si non que de la générosité dans l'interprétation de quoi il s'agit d'être un être humain.

Fillon meeting was a joke They applauded his wife's flower bouquet in her hands, what a shame.

Yeah, that was an amusing political scene. The Right candidate speaking to a Right crowd gets cheers for defending his wife. Who wouldn't defend his wife? Tat's not the question. Did his wife work for him or not? If so, was she paid an inordinate amount? Basta. In any case, he got his wife into it, not the press.

Je crois que Hamon à de quoi. He has innovative ideas. I have different ones, perhaps, and at the same time welcome a fresh approach.
Il à d'idées au moins un peu nouvelles. J'ai par fois d'autres, mais, quand même un nouveau façon de regarder les choses serai de bienvenue. Sur tout si ça conviens bien aux vraies valeurs, la vraie nature de la France. C'est quoi, ça, si non que de la générosité dans l'interprétation de quoi il s'agit d'être un être humain.
Ne pas oublié / do not forget that he is un frondeur ce qui est très bien, il était contre ce gouvernement sans coeur i know some peoples that always vote for PS they will not vote anymore they are to piss off after everything that happen with this gouvernement

Yeah, that was an amusing political scene. The Right candidate speaking to a Right crowd gets cheers for defending his wife. Who wouldn't defend his wife? Tat's not the question. Did his wife work for him or not? If so, was she paid an inordinate amount? Basta. In any case, he got his wife into it, not the press.
I agree, he said to the microphone i am not scare of anyone ! who care about that the French peoples want to know if he is a Crook or not ?

Tonight on France2 envoyé spécial will bring a interview of Pénelope made in 2007 that she say :
I never wrong as assistante for my husband.
And i follow that dirty story : more and more it look like François did all this crooked affair and he 's family did not know about.

François Fillon made a press conference with 30 minutes delay to say that he will be put under investigation on March 15 and that he continues to be a candidate.

Yeah, right! Je crois bien que, pour lui, les carrottes sont cuit. Right now, looks like Macron (Mac donalds of politics; very average, cheap but uninteresting). At least there is a real alternative to 'la Marine'.

Yeah, right! Je crois bien que, pour lui, les carrottes sont cuit. Right now, looks like Macron (Mac donalds of politics; very average, cheap but uninteresting). At least there is a real alternative to 'la Marine'.
Bonsoir à vous, ils sont cuites les carottes mais pas pour lui, il continue comme de rien n'était, c'est pathétique à voir.

Forum List

Back