🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Frank Serpico: Incidents like Eric Garner's death drive wedge between police and society

You know I am petty damn sick of you and your ilk creating division in this country. What exactly is your aim? Do you want whites to hate blacks and visa versa? Sure seems that way. If there is a problem in this country it is with you Fakedeindian.

The problem with bad cops shooting first and asking questions later is a real problem. While it does seem to affect blacks more than whites, it is a problem that we all can face. We have cops killing unarmed people day after day. If they aren't killing people, then they are killing people's dogs. The problem is not that all cops are bad but that the good ones are protecting the bad ones rather than calling them out for what they are. When I first heard of the two NYPD officers who were killed, I had two thoughts; the first was that it was only a matter of time before this happened, and second, this is just the beginning. More cops will be killed in random acts of violence against police as we see more innocent people murdered by bad cops. The flood gates are now open.

How do you bring down a guy the size of Garner with only one cop? Also, he didn't die from a choke hold but a heartattack...

So cops should just stop doing their jobs and go home?
pepper spray could have stopped him, but the question is, WHY was the cop arresting him for an offense that only required a paper citation?

The neck hold CAUSED his weak heart to have the attack....even the coroner said so and there are even 30 year old articles from Doctors and Medical Examiners on choke/neck holds by police that kill the people with weak hearts and major discussions on not using them...

if you don't know who Frank SeRico is - you should make an effort to find out.

Another thought provoking post by our resident fake indian.
1/8th Indian qualifies as redskin. Including mixed nations like some of my cousins who are not legally either Creek or Cherokee but are legally Indian about 1/4 of the population could qualify as native.
I am 1/4 Slovenian Gypsy.

You think that cuts ME any shit in Obama's America?

Fuck no.

Why?

Because... it's all about that negro, 'bout that negro (no treble)

All about that negro, 'bout that negro (no treble).....

Dude, you need to get a grip on yourself. Really.

Race baiters, like Sharpton, do more to divide people than anyone else. It's the rhetoric and running with false stories that turned this into a war between the rioters and the cops.

From what I can see from polls, the majority of people, of all races, understand that instances like the Garner case are rare and that the rioters are nothing but thugs. The media covers what they see fit and they leave out the fact that many support police and that citizens banded together to stop rioters in their cities.

This is all a contrived battle that benefits people like Sharpton and the liberal media who want minorities afraid and in need of protection from big government. Next the talk about reparations will be in order. It's always the same.

If a couple incidents across the whole country really made people fear police, then dozens of murders on the streets of Chicago must have the liberal media up in arms over the gang problem. Wait, they don't even report it.

We have two incidents where some people are upset with police. The Brown case, which evidence shows was justified, and the Garner case, which could have been handled better, but no evidence of intent to harm. I still want to know why all the officers are vilified except for the black officer in charge. Anyone?

How many dead cops do we have each year across the country? I think that is a major problem, yet the media and Al Sharpton aren't harping about doing something about the cold-blooded criminals killing cops.

The blame for the murders of officer Ramos and Liu falls on the Ismaaiyl Brinsley. If you need to assign secondary blame, that falls squarely on the gang of thugs with badges who killed Eric Garner.

How do you bring down a guy the size of Garner with only one cop? Also, he didn't die from a choke hold but a heartattack...

pepper spray could have stopped him, but the question is, WHY was the cop arresting him for an offense that only required a paper citation?

The neck hold CAUSED his weak heart to have the attack....even the coroner said so and there are even 30 year old articles from Doctors and Medical Examiners on choke/neck holds by police that kill the people with weak hearts and major discussions on not using them...
And add to that why was he arrested in the manner that he was. Seems like he was arrested for arguing with the police, something the cops frown upon.

This case disturbs me - more that people are so accepting of it than anything. Watching the video feed is disturbing to say the least. This should NOT have gone down like that.

You know I am petty damn sick of you and your ilk creating division in this country. What exactly is your aim? Do you want whites to hate blacks and visa versa? Sure seems that way. If there is a problem in this country it is with you Fakedeindian.

The problem with bad cops shooting first and asking questions later is a real problem. While it does seem to affect blacks more than whites, it is a problem that we all can face. We have cops killing unarmed people day after day. If they aren't killing people, then they are killing people's dogs. The problem is not that all cops are bad but that the good ones are protecting the bad ones rather than calling them out for what they are. When I first heard of the two NYPD officers who were killed, I had two thoughts; the first was that it was only a matter of time before this happened, and second, this is just the beginning. More cops will be killed in random acts of violence against police as we see more innocent people murdered by bad cops. The flood gates are now open.

Do you really believe police go out and just randomly kill people, especially black people? Even after a Grand Jury clears one officer you think that justice wasn't served? Do you really think Brown was just randomly picked from all the blacks who just happened to rob a store then were walking down the middle of the street? As unbelievably as it sounds black commit the most crimes in black neighborhoods is it surprising then that they end up being the primary targets?

With asthma and a heart condition what would pepper spray do to his respiratory system? The result may have been exactly the same and we would still be discussing this. What if they tased him? That might have caused the same condition. The choke hold in actuality might have been the least lethal and it was overseen by a police supervisor. I think the whole "crime" was a BS reason to arrest him. The only thing that might have saved him is if he just would have been polite or cooperated. I am not saying people need to bow down to the police but they really need to use common sense. Most times you just are not going to win with fighting.

If he didn't resist arrest, he would be alive today.

to me, that's utter bull crud...

if the cop hadn't tried to arrest him for a citation offense, he'd be alive today as well.... i'm sorry this was abusive behavior by the PEACE OFFICERS in New York.... period.

if the cop hadn't tried to arrest him for a citation offense, he'd be alive today as well.... i'm sorry this was abusive behavior by the PEACE OFFICERS in New York.... period.
So you think everyone has the right to resist arrest?

The same can be said about the black community,they cover for each other constantly,letting the criminals off to continue to plague the community with more crime,thus more police contact,thus more police shootings. So who's to blame here?
This is a black problem more than a cop problem and personally I'm getting tired of hearing the fake outrage.
When blacks start acting civilized I'll listen to their complaints,until then fuck em.

You do understand that when you get arrested 33 TIMES the severity of each incident is inflated due to past criminal behavior right?

Here is what actually happened-
Eric Garner was a well known pest to the merchants, who had been selling illegal untaxed loose cigarettes right in front of retail businesses that sold legal tax stamped cigarettes and been arrested for selling such untaxed cigarettes many times. He had previously been arrested on many occasions not for selling loosies but for selling smuggled, untaxed cigarettes.Police came to arrest Garner due to local business owners complaints and continued non compliance. In fact he had been arrested by the same officer previously but did not resist. Garner recognized this officer. This time he put up resistance and the smaller police officers had to swarm him to take him down and into custody.

Not only that there was a Black female police Seargent on the scene, supervising the arrest.

Last edited:

First question should be...Why take down Garner in the first place?

This is a white guy saying this. Too bad your whites vs blacks bs doesnt work

It was a Black female Sergeant that went with them , supervising the arrest. What is your excuse for that?

This is a white guy saying this. Too bad your whites vs blacks bs doesnt work

Rioting drives a wedge between thugs and society.

What were the riots for again?

Oh yeah killing a guy! Never mind that tho...tell me how those businesses are super important and lives are yanno, shit happens

So you endorse the destruction of some strangers business because some dude got himself shot for being a dumbass?
What would your take be on shooting looters?

Forum List

Back