🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Frank Serpico: Incidents like Eric Garner's death drive wedge between police and society

Rioting drives a wedge between thugs and society.

What were the riots for again?

Oh yeah killing a guy! Never mind that tho...tell me how those businesses are super important and lives are yanno, shit happens

So you endorse the destruction of some strangers business because some dude got himself shot for being a dumbass?
What would your take be on shooting looters?

10897038_821763131216440_717742732944083584_n.jpg

Rioting drives a wedge between thugs and society.

What were the riots for again?

Oh yeah killing a guy! Never mind that tho...tell me how those businesses are super important and lives are yanno, shit happens

So you endorse the destruction of some strangers business because some dude got himself shot for being a dumbass?
What would your take be on shooting looters?

10897038_821763131216440_717742732944083584_n.jpg

The guy was a career criminal. Fuck him and Fuck the mayor.

if you don't know who Frank SeRico is - you should make an effort to find out.

Another thought provoking post by our resident fake indian.
1/8th Indian qualifies as redskin. Including mixed nations like some of my cousins who are not legally either Creek or Cherokee but are legally Indian about 1/4 of the population could qualify as native.
I am 1/4 Slovenian Gypsy.

You think that cuts ME any shit in Obama's America?

Fuck no.

Why?

Because... it's all about that negro, 'bout that negro (no treble)

All about that negro, 'bout that negro (no treble).....

Dude, you need to get a grip on yourself. Really.
Busy gripping these pints! :beer:

Tell me, if someone continues to subvert the law as many as 33 times, plainly in sight of police, what would you do? Just issue another citation? That Sergeant had decided it was time to do something more, under her direction, which they did. Yet because she stood by, the whites were the bad guys, even though she stood by and watched her orders being carried out. I didn't see her jumping in to say they shouldn't take him down when he decided to resist, nor did she physically jump in to stop it. Where is your outrage for her part in this?The same place where your outrage is that he continued to flaunt in front of these businesses, his determination to not follow the law. It is horribly sad it went down this way, but if he had listened the first time he was told what he was doing was illegal and not returned to do the same thing over and over and then to resist, his dear children might have their father alive today. He made a fatal decision that day, along with his bad decisions previously. Noone wanted him to die. His continued breaking of the law, resisting, along with his bad health, all played into his untimely death, though with his health issues he could have died at any time anyway, so it seems.
It was a Black female Sergeant that went with them , supervising the arrest. What is your excuse for that?

Excuse for what? A black woman Sergeant?

Last edited:
Second question. Why not? He continued his illegal activity when given 33 previous chances to stop it without arrest. Do you think a 34th citation would have stopped him if the first 33 didn't?
How do you bring down a guy the size of Garner with only one cop? Also, he didn't die from a choke hold but a heartattack...

So cops should just stop doing their jobs and go home?

First question should be...Why take down Garner in the first place?

Tell me, if someone continues to subvert the law as many as 33 times, plainly in sight of police, what would you do?

I choke them to death obviously. Duh

Just issue another citation?

Of course not, I treat selling cigs the same I would treat a murder suspect!

That Sergeant had decided it was time to do something more, under her direction, which they did. Yet because she stood by, the whites were the bad guys, even though she stood by and watched her orders being carried out.

This I havent heard before. Link? Also you might think its ok because a black person was there or something but that is only important to you. I dont know why?

I didn't see her jumping in to say they shouldn't take him down when he decided to resist, nor did she physically jump in to stop it. Where is your outrage for her part in this?

What is your point? You want me to show you anger at her also? Ok? I'm mad that she too abused her power. Now what is your point?

The same place where your outrage is that he continued to flaunt in front of these businesses, his determination to not follow the law. It is horribly sad it went down this way, but if he had listened the first time he was told what he was doing was illegal and not returned to do the same thing over and over and then to resist, his dear children might have their father alive today.

Resist what? Was he under arrest? Did you hear that or was he under arrest telepathically?

He made a fatal decision that day, along with his bad decisions previously. Noone wanted him to die. His continued breaking of the law, resisting, along with his bad health, all played into his untimely death, though with his health issues he could have died at any time anyway, so it seems.

They made a bad decision that day. They didnt have to go balls to the wall on a cigarette guy. I mean the fact that you are excusing killing a guy for selling 25 cent cigarettes is fucking absurd

Second question. Why not? He continued his illegal activity when given 33 previous chances to stop it without arrest. Do you think a 34th citation would have stopped him if the first 33 didn't?
How do you bring down a guy the size of Garner with only one cop? Also, he didn't die from a choke hold but a heartattack...

I'm asking you if choking a guy to death is a proportionate response to selling cigs?

At the time of the incident, Garner was out on bail for selling untaxed cigarettes, driving without a license, marijuana possession, and false impersonation.[42]
On July 17, 2014, at 4:45 p.m., Eric Garner was approached by a plainclothes police officer, Justin Damico, in front of a beauty supply store at 202 Bay Street in the Tompkinsville neighborhood in Staten Island. According to bystanders, including Ramsey Orta, a friend of Garner's who videotaped the incident,[3][50]Garner broke up a fight prior to his death, which may have drawn Orta's and Officer Daniel Pantaleo's attention to him.[51] After telling the police officers, "Get away [garbled] for what? Every time you see me, you want to mess with me. I'm tired of it. It stops today. Why would you...? Everyone standing here will tell you I didn't do nothing. I did not sell nothing. Because everytime you see me, you want to harass me. You want to stop me [garbled] selling cigarettes. I'm minding my business, officer, I'm minding my business. Please just leave me alone. I told you the last time, please just leave me alone."[52]

When Pantaleo approached Garner from behind and attempted to handcuff him, Garner pulled his arms away, saying "Don't touch me, please."[53] Pantaleo then put Garner in a chokehold or headlock from behind, and pulled backwards in an attempt to bring Garner to the ground. As Garner was brought to the ground, the police and Garner slammed into a glass window, though the window did not break. As Garner was being brought to the ground, other uniformed officers surrounded him. For a few moments, Garner went to his knee and forearms and did not say anything. At that point, three uniformed officers and the two plainclothes officers had surrounded Garner. After a few seconds, the video showed Pantaleo had removed his arm from around Garner's neck and was using his hands to push Garner's head down onto the sidewalk.[15] Garner is heard saying "I can't breathe" multiple times while lying face down on the sidewalk.[17][18][5] The arrest was supervised by a female African American NYPD sergeant, Kizzy Adoni, who did not intercede.[54] Adoni was quoted in the original police report as stating, “The perpetrator’s condition did not seem serious and he did not appear to get worse.” [55][56]
From wiki

you inserted yourself into that conversation.

The order to crack down was actually given by Philip Banks, then Sergeant Adoni, went with the officers to exact the arrest.

It was a Black female Sergeant that went with them , supervising the arrest. What is your excuse for that?
You know I am petty damn sick of you and your ilk creating division in this country. What exactly is your aim? Do you want whites to hate blacks and visa versa? Sure seems that way. If there is a problem in this country it is with you Fakedeindian.

This is a white guy saying this. Too bad your whites vs blacks bs doesnt work

No unarmed person selling loosies deserves the death penalty.

Frank Serpico says it best:

The people want justice, and they need justice. And the police are supposed to be protecting their civil rights

Why would a kid in the inner city call a cop? When I was growing up, my mother would say "Any problem, call a cop." He would show up and assess the problem, and you wouldn't become the victim.

I want to be clear. I'm not talking about all police. There are plenty of good police, and I hear from them on a daily basis.

But the police are becoming our enemy, and society is becoming the enemy of the police.

Somebody with clear, objective and impartial thinking needs to come to their senses and find a solution.

Corruption-busting former NYPD Detective Frank Serpico, whose exploits were made into a best-selling book and a movie with Al Pacino, retired from the force in 1972.

Serpico: Incidents like Eric Garner's death drive wedge between police and society

The NYPD BLACK Chief of Patrol Philip Banks ordered INCREASED ENFORCEMENT of the cigarette laws a few days before the Garner incident. THAT is why the police had a BLACK, FEMALE, SGT. SUPERVISOR leading the arrest and GIVING THE ORDER to arrest him when he didn't co-operate! Odd thought that the BLACK FEMALE SGT. was given IMMUNITY before the GRAND JURY to testify!

de-Blasio-NRD-600-wlogo.jpg

The NYPD BLACK Chief of Patrol Philip Banks ordered INCREASED ENFORCEMENT of the cigarette laws a few days before the Garner incident. THAT is why the police had a BLACK, FEMALE, SGT. SUPERVISOR leading the arrest and GIVING THE ORDER to arrest him when he didn't co-operate! Odd thought that the BLACK FEMALE SGT. was given IMMUNITY before the GRAND JURY to testify!

Why do you think their race matters?

I know right?!?!?
So when are you going to stop bringing it up?

Isn't that what you BLACK RACISTS always throw out? What, you forgot your RACE CARD TODAY?.... Here, they're all over the streets in Brooklyn!

racecard1.jpg

I know right?!?!?
So when are you going to stop bringing it up?

I didnt but nice try tho

Isn't that what you BLACK RACISTS always throw out? What, you forgot your RACE CARD TODAY?.... Here, they're all over the streets in Brooklyn!

I missed the part on why you think their race matters

How's this, because if the Chief and the Sgt. were white, you and your Bros would be having a FIELD DAY with It's WHITEY'S FAULT! Does it ring a familiar bell, or are you also TONE DEAF?

How's this, because if the Chief and the Sgt. were white, you and your Bros would be having a FIELD DAY with It's WHITEY'S FAULT! Does it ring a familiar bell, or are you also TONE DEAF?

Why do their race matter to you again?

Why do their race matter to you again?

Point proven, the Shyster here can only hear the sound of $100 bills as they hit his desk!

Are you going to tell me why their races matter or not? You brought it up and put it in bold I thought you had a reason

Forum List

Back