Franken calls it quits.

I do moral things everyday.

Republicans cut the tax rates allowing people to keep more of their money. Very moral.

Yesterday the house voted to allow conceal carry holders to defend themselves all over the US. Very moral.

Forcing a politician to resign for accusations him and you claim are false solely for political appearance is not moral.
LOLOL

^^^ conservative “morals” are morals only to conservatives. That’s as stupid as if a Liberal said abortion is moral.

Like I said — conservatism is a cult.

As far as Franken, he’s resigning over past indiscretions. When is Trump going to do that?

As Sarah Huckabee Sanders explained....it is not the same

Franken admitted it while Trump continues to lie
So admiting your a sexual predator means nothing happens in Leftardia.
No, it means they’re taking personal responsibility. Something trump lacks the character to do.

No, it means there are more waiting in the wings and likely worse.
^^^ a shining example of conservative cultism making shit up out of whole cloth.

Democrats do have the moral high ground
They admit they were wrong, apologize and resign

Republicans deny, call the victims liars and refuse to resign

Franken admitted he was wrong? The only thing he has admitted was the original photo which he claims was a joke and you guys are denying he grabbed her chest despite the photograph.

If he admits it. Fine admit it. If he resigns because its morally right, fine. But don't pretend he apologized when he denies the allegation. Don't pretend it's morally right to resign or fire someone when you don't believe the allegations.
The photograph itself is evidence he didn’t touch her.

“Trump "cannot be allowed to attack a woman who has factually described his sexual groping and be allowed to get off scot-free," argued Zervos attorney Mariann Meier Wang during the hour-long hearing before Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Jennifer ”

Hilarious. She can accuse him of anything but when he says she lied he is attacking her.

Note there is no case against Trump for wrongdoing except saying she lied.
LOL

^^^ more evidence that conservatism is a cult.

You have no idea if she has evidence to support her claims or not, yet you pretend like she doesn’t. The courts will decide that, not you, if the case proceeds.

What’s the evidence against Franken beyond a photo of him not touching Tweeden?

And there you go with the Alex Jones 1776,1776 crap. Hey retard, defamation is not sexual herassment. Stop trying to sell it as that. Read your links before you post and you will not look dum.
LOL

You cultists are truly fucking insane.

Actually, what I said was, ”Umm... no, not all of Trump’s accusers went away. At least one of them is in the courts now.”

She is an accuser and it is in the courts right now, which you idiotically denied even after reading the article. :eusa_doh:

Not to mention, if the case proceeds to trial, which I believe is likely, for her to prevail in her defamation suit, she will have to prove her allegations of sexual harassment.

Too bad Franken never got his day in court like that.

Nah nah nah hey hey hey good bye

We got AL :)

They now have the fake moral hugh ground.

They will now use this to capture the women vote that they lost under hillary.

Bravo

No, they have an ACTUAL high moral ground.

When Democrats got grabby they accepted responsibility, apologized for their behavior and faced the grim consequences.

Pussy grabbing Republicans? Attack accusers, deny, lie, threaten lawsuits, deny again, spread fake news, deflect, face nothing.

Except Franken is denying it happened. And the one when we have a picture of him with his hands on her chest democrats are trying to pretend he was pretending and not actually touching despite him clearly grabbing her in the picture.

Bullshit, he admitted and apologized. Accuser accepted his apology.

Really? So his denial during his speech today was a lie?

Franken admitted he was wrong? The only thing he has admitted was the original photo which he claims was a joke and you guys are denying he grabbed her chest despite the photograph.

If he admits it. Fine admit it. If he resigns because its morally right, fine. But don't pretend he apologized when he denies the allegation. Don't pretend it's morally right to resign or fire someone when you don't believe the allegations.
His right hand was clearly on her boob

He did it with malice

lead_960.jpg

Bravo

When Democrats got grabby they accepted responsibility, apologized for their behavior and faced the grim consequences.

Pussy grabbing Republicans? Attack accusers, deny, lie, threaten lawsuits, deny again, spread fake news, deflect, face nothing.

Except Franken is denying it happened. And the one when we have a picture of him with his hands on her chest democrats are trying to pretend he was pretending and not actually touching despite him clearly grabbing her in the picture.
He does not clearly grab her chest. His left hand is visibly distant from her best and the shadow cast by his hand reveals his right hand is also not touching her.

Can't have a discussion of you deny what's on front of your eyes
I showed you the shadow from his hand, which would not have been there had he actually been touching her. That’s all I can do. If you’re determined to continue denying it, that’s on you.

lead_960.jpg

Bravo

He does not clearly grab her chest. His left hand is visibly distant from her best and the shadow cast by his hand reveals his right hand is also not touching her.

I showed you the shadow from his hand, which would not have been there had he actually been touching her. That’s all I can do. If you’re determined to continue denying it, that’s on you.

lead_960.jpg

I personally have a lot of difficulty putting in a quality titty grab through a BULLET PROOF VEST.

“Trump "cannot be allowed to attack a woman who has factually described his sexual groping and be allowed to get off scot-free," argued Zervos attorney Mariann Meier Wang during the hour-long hearing before Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Jennifer ”

Hilarious. She can accuse him of anything but when he says she lied he is attacking her.

Note there is no case against Trump for wrongdoing except saying she lied.
LOL

^^^ more evidence that conservatism is a cult.

You have no idea if she has evidence to support her claims or not, yet you pretend like she doesn’t. The courts will decide that, not you, if the case proceeds.

What’s the evidence against Franken beyond a photo of him not touching Tweeden?

And there you go with the Alex Jones 1776,1776 crap. Hey retard, defamation is not sexual herassment. Stop trying to sell it as that. Read your links before you post and you will not look dum.
LOL

You cultists are truly fucking insane.

Actually, what I said was, ”Umm... no, not all of Trump’s accusers went away. At least one of them is in the courts now.”

She is an accuser and it is in the courts right now, which you idiotically denied even after reading the article. :eusa_doh:

Not to mention, if the case proceeds to trial, which I believe is likely, for her to prevail in her defamation suit, she will have to prove her allegations of sexual harassment.

Too bad Franken never got his day in court like that.

Nah nah nah hey hey hey good bye

We got AL :)
So?

Bravo
The general public will not think or care about the democrats motive. They will see the results. And democrats will pound that message home.
The GOP was shortsighted & stupid.

The GOP has always been short sighted and stupid.
If that were true they wouldn't hold the majority of the power across our nation.

Keep your stupidity in check would ya

They hold the majority in most of the country because of nearly 40 years of Republican lies. Lies about the poor. Lies about government spending, lies which lead the country into unnecessary and expensive wars, lies about the Clintons. The list is endless.

He did it with malice

View attachment 164795
Nope, not touching her. The shadow cast from his hand proves it.

bh0gp3.png

Bravo

lead_960.jpg
Shadow play! lol!

He did it with malice

View attachment 164795

bh0gp3.png

That picture was taken when she breathed in

lead_960.jpg
Shadow play! lol!
You truly don’t comprehend the implications of a visible shadow in a photograph, do ya, cultist?

He did it with malice

View attachment 164795

bh0gp3.png

Look at the left finger

What moral high ground?

The Republicans see this as proof of concept that their formula for mass extinction of almost every male Democrat WORKS.
Just wait and see, they will WEAPONIZE this formula, because they KNOW now, that Democrats will roll over and play dead in their pursuit of a "moral high ground" that Republicans LAUGH AT ALL THE TIME.

You want to know what their response will be when Democrats ask what they intend to do about THEIR poster child, Roy Moore? Here's the answer:

"Why shoot, son...we're gonna send him some whiskey and some fourteen year old n**ger hookers! He's a REAL MAN, not some wimpy faggot commie libtard like y'all have, and he's a God-fearin man so he can't do nuthin wrong!"

lead_960.jpg
Shadow play! lol!
You truly don’t comprehend the implications of a visible shadow in a photograph, do ya, cultist?

I don't think you understand how lights and shadows work.

I have my hand on a flat surface right now. And shockingly I can see a shadow.

He did it with malice

View attachment 164795

bh0gp3.png

Look at the left finger
I see a shadow under it... you...?

You are seeing the beginning of the left's new strategy. Clean house then point fingers at the GOP.
It won't work.

An abortion is the ultimate in child molestation and they not only defend it, they claim it as a constitutional right.

Damn. The right’s new defense for fuckin’ some kids is “hey, you get abortion, so we get to fuck some kids.”

:puke:

The only children getting "fucked" is by the left.

lead_960.jpg
Shadow play! lol!
No liar, as a photographer for over 30 years and Photoshop user for 13, I have no idea how lighting affects a photograph.

Forum List

Back