Franken calls it quits.

attachment.php

No it wasn't.

I guess I wasn't clear. I meant it's your turn to do something moral.

I do moral things everyday.

Republicans cut the tax rates allowing people to keep more of their money. Very moral.

Yesterday the house voted to allow conceal carry holders to defend themselves all over the US. Very moral.

Forcing a politician to resign for accusations him and you claim are false solely for political appearance is not moral.
LOLOL

^^^ conservative “morals” are morals only to conservatives. That’s as stupid as if a Liberal said abortion is moral.

Like I said — conservatism is a cult.

As far as Franken, he’s resigning over past indiscretions. When is Trump going to do that?

As Sarah Huckabee Sanders explained....it is not the same

Franken admitted it while Trump continues to lie
So admiting your a sexual predator means nothing happens in Leftardia.

Lying obviously impresses Republicans

Its not a crime as long as you continue to deny regardless of the evidence

Does it matter? That make it okay? So you absolve Trump and Moore then since their accusers have all but vanished? Stewart Smally ate it hard. He ate a huge shit sandwich on National TV and Americans cheered, as they will when they get home and see it on TV. Al “Weird Al” Franken who for years say on his soap box talking down the plebs took the penis livenin TV. He got to eat some crow. It was awesome, way more dynamic then the old black dude. It was awesome.
Trump admitted it and what have I said about Moore?

And? Trump did what he did and was elected anyway. All his accusers went away a week after they made their claims. Roy Moore’s accusors even faster. Weird Al’s ? Well they are still talking about it. Weird Al and the old black dude had to leave because there was no chance it would go away.
Umm... no, not all of Trump’s accusers went away. At least one of them is in the courts now.

And again.... what did I say about Moore?
No one is in the courts now accusing Trump of anything.
Imbecile.

Former 'Apprentice' contestant battles Trump in defamation lawsuit hearing
Fake, like you.

They now have the fake moral high ground.

They will now use this to capture the women vote that they lost under hillary.

Bravo
I am not going to lie. I wont miss the crude man. But I was not calling for him to resign. I was more than happy to let him have due process.

But Democrats don't have the moral high ground. This was a political move. It wasn't done because it was the moral thing to do.

I recommend having them review matthew 6
Omg, a God nut.
Say no more
IN your opinion would be useful.
How do you know it's not moral?
The grandad in the sky told you?
Nothing says fake moral high ground more than a godless liberal and this loser proves it.

Trump admitted it and what have I said about Moore?

And? Trump did what he did and was elected anyway. All his accusers went away a week after they made their claims. Roy Moore’s accusors even faster. Weird Al’s ? Well they are still talking about it. Weird Al and the old black dude had to leave because there was no chance it would go away.
Umm... no, not all of Trump’s accusers went away. At least one of them is in the courts now.

Imbecile.

“Trump "cannot be allowed to attack a woman who has factually described his sexual groping and be allowed to get off scot-free," argued Zervos attorney Mariann Meier Wang during the hour-long hearing before Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Jennifer ”

Hilarious. She can accuse him of anything but when he says she lied he is attacking her.

Note there is no case against Trump for wrongdoing except saying she lied.
LOL

^^^ more evidence that conservatism is a cult.

You have no idea if she has evidence to support her claims or not, yet you pretend like she doesn’t. The courts will decide that, not you, if the case proceeds.

What’s the evidence against Franken beyond a photo of him not touching Tweeden?

No it wasn't.

Republicans cut the tax rates allowing people to keep more of their money. Very moral.

Yesterday the house voted to allow conceal carry holders to defend themselves all over the US. Very moral.

Forcing a politician to resign for accusations him and you claim are false solely for political appearance is not moral.
LOLOL

^^^ conservative “morals” are morals only to conservatives. That’s as stupid as if a Liberal said abortion is moral.

As far as Franken, he’s resigning over past indiscretions. When is Trump going to do that?

No, it means they’re taking personal responsibility. Something trump lacks the character to do.

Bravo
I am not going to lie. I wont miss the crude man. But I was not calling for him to resign. I was more than happy to let him have due process.

But Democrats don't have the moral high ground. This was a political move. It wasn't done because it was the moral thing to do.

Omg, a God nut.
Say no more
Nothing says fake moral high ground more than a godless liberal and this loser proves it.

Still don't know the def of liberal?
For the individual and small gov.
No Latin in college?
No college?
How do you take people seriously if they have no idea of the def of the words they spout??

Imbecile.

“Trump "cannot be allowed to attack a woman who has factually described his sexual groping and be allowed to get off scot-free," argued Zervos attorney Mariann Meier Wang during the hour-long hearing before Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Jennifer ”

Hilarious. She can accuse him of anything but when he says she lied he is attacking her.

LOL

You have no idea if she has evidence to support her claims or not, yet you pretend like she doesn’t. The courts will decide that, not you, if the case proceeds.

And there you go with the Alex Jones 1776,1776 crap. Hey retard, defamation is not sexual herassment. Stop trying to sell it as that. Read your links before you post and you will not look dum.

LOLOL

No, it means they’re taking personal responsibility. Something trump lacks the character to do.

No, it means there are more waiting in the wings and likely worse.

Democrats do have the moral high ground
They admit they were wrong, apologize and resign

Republicans deny, call the victims liars and refuse to resign

Franken admitted he was wrong? The only thing he has admitted was the original photo which he claims was a joke and you guys are denying he grabbed her chest despite the photograph.

If he admits it. Fine admit it. If he resigns because its morally right, fine. But don't pretend he apologized when he denies the allegation. Don't pretend it's morally right to resign or fire someone when you don't believe the allegations.

LOLOL

Yup if you are the C or teen grabber all you have to do is deny.
Nothing wrong here, what do 20 women know?
Predator? I thought it was the ala gov who said she believed the women but she preferred Moore over a dem.

I suspect Frankens ufo tour offenses were a little different to the C grabbers golden shower videos.
I hear they are bringing back bob hopes ufo tour experiences

Bravo

It isn't going to work. You put way too much faith in their strategy and appear to not have noticed how every strategy they've used in the past 18 months has failed. Miserably.

Bravo

Omg, a God nut.
Say no more

Still don't know the def of liberal?
For the individual and small gov.
No Latin in college?
No college?
How do you take people seriously if they have no idea of the def of the words they spout??
Oh, i am sorry. My bad. Should have said fake fucking liberal. What i meant was pathetic lying hypocritical scumbag commies.

They now have the fake moral hugh ground.

Bravo

No, they have an ACTUAL high moral ground.

When Democrats got grabby they accepted responsibility, apologized for their behavior and faced the grim consequences.

Pussy grabbing Republicans? Attack accusers, deny, lie, threaten lawsuits, deny again, spread fake news, deflect, face nothing.

Except Franken is denying it happened. And the one when we have a picture of him with his hands on her chest democrats are trying to pretend he was pretending and not actually touching despite him clearly grabbing her in the picture.
He does not clearly grab her chest. His left hand is visibly distant from her best and the shadow cast by his hand reveals his right hand is also not touching her.

Can't have a discussion of you deny what's on front of your eyes

Democrats do have the moral high ground
They admit they were wrong, apologize and resign

Republicans deny, call the victims liars and refuse to resign

Franken admitted he was wrong? The only thing he has admitted was the original photo which he claims was a joke and you guys are denying he grabbed her chest despite the photograph.

If he admits it. Fine admit it. If he resigns because its morally right, fine. But don't pretend he apologized when he denies the allegation. Don't pretend it's morally right to resign or fire someone when you don't believe the allegations.

He should not have stepped down. He and the old black guy should have taken it to their voters. Very telling that they did not.

No, they have an ACTUAL high moral ground.

When Democrats got grabby they accepted responsibility, apologized for their behavior and faced the grim consequences.

Pussy grabbing Republicans? Attack accusers, deny, lie, threaten lawsuits, deny again, spread fake news, deflect, face nothing.

Except Franken is denying it happened. And the one when we have a picture of him with his hands on her chest democrats are trying to pretend he was pretending and not actually touching despite him clearly grabbing her in the picture.

Bullshit, he apologized and accuser even accepted his apology.

Who cares . He choked back his tears as he was sent packing by “what the fuck Chuck”. It was awesome.

....did you even rad what conversation is about?

It's about the moral high ground int he way Democrats are acting vs the party of lying deplorables .

There is no moral high ground for any of them. They are all scum. They are not trying to do what’s right they are snipping off loose ends for 2018. Nothing more.

You say that...BUT THE FACTS are that Democrats admitted guilt and faced the consequences where Republicans chose the deplorable path of ridiculous lies, slandering their accusers and denials.

Bullshit, he apologized and accuser even accepted his apology.

Who cares . He choked back his tears as he was sent packing by “what the fuck Chuck”. It was awesome.

....did you even rad what conversation is about?

It's about the moral high ground int he way Democrats are acting vs the party of lying deplorables .

There is no moral high ground for any of them. They are all scum. They are not trying to do what’s right they are snipping off loose ends for 2018. Nothing more.

You say that...BUT THE FACTS are that Democrats admitted guilt and faced the consequences where Republicans chose the deplorable path of ridiculous lies, slandering their accusers and denials.

Um, they are denie it as they walk out the door. Don’t lie for them and don’t willingly be so stupid. They are leave n because more accusations are in the can, not out of any sense of integrity. To say that’s so is just a lie.

Imbecile.

LOL

And there you go with the Alex Jones 1776,1776 crap. Hey retard, defamation is not sexual herassment. Stop trying to sell it as that. Read your links before you post and you will not look dum.
LOL

You cultists are truly fucking insane.

Actually, what I said was, ”Umm... no, not all of Trump’s accusers went away. At least one of them is in the courts now.”

She is an accuser and it is in the courts right now, which you idiotically denied even after reading the article. :eusa_doh:

Not to mention, if the case proceeds to trial, which I believe is likely, for her to prevail in her defamation suit, she will have to prove her allegations of sexual harassment.

Too bad Franken never got his day in court like that.

Forum List

Back