Franken calls it quits.

They now have the fake moral hugh ground.

They will now use this to capture the women vote that they lost under hillary.

Bravo
The general public will not think or care about the democrats motive. They will see the results. And democrats will pound that message home.
The GOP was shortsighted & stupid.

The GOP has always been short sighted and stupid.
If that were true they wouldn't hold the majority of the power across our nation.

Keep your stupidity in check would ya

They hold the majority in most of the country because of nearly 40 years of Republican lies. Lies about the poor. Lies about government spending, lies which lead the country into unnecessary and expensive wars, lies about the Clintons. The list is endless.
Name the lies

You are seeing the beginning of the left's new strategy. Clean house then point fingers at the GOP.
It won't work.

An abortion is the ultimate in child molestation and they not only defend it, they claim it as a constitutional right.

Damn. The right’s new defense for fuckin’ some kids is “hey, you get abortion, so we get to fuck some kids.”

:puke:

The only children getting "fucked" is by the left.
Nope. Nah, it's definitely republicans electing a child molester and trying to get rid of CHIP.

He does not clearly grab her chest. His left hand is visibly distant from her best and the shadow cast by his hand reveals his right hand is also not touching her.

Can't have a discussion of you deny what's on front of your eyes
I showed you the shadow from his hand, which would not have been there had he actually been touching her. That’s all I can do. If you’re determined to continue denying it, that’s on you.

lead_960.jpg
Shadow play! lol!
You truly don’t comprehend the implications of a visible shadow in a photograph, do ya, cultist?

I don't think you understand how lights and shadows work.

I have my hand on a flat surface right now. And shockingly I can see a shadow.
And you don’t understand the light source is behind his hand. It would not cast a shadow on her vest from that angle if his hand was pressed against her vest.

Look at his right palm, which is beyond clearly not touching her. Notice the shadow under it on her vest. Notice how that shadow extends all the way past his fingertips.

He’s not touching her. He was goofing around with someone he was working with on tour, pretending to grab her tits while posing for the camera.

He does not clearly grab her chest. His left hand is visibly distant from her best and the shadow cast by his hand reveals his right hand is also not touching her.

I showed you the shadow from his hand, which would not have been there had he actually been touching her. That’s all I can do. If you’re determined to continue denying it, that’s on you.

lead_960.jpg
Shadow play! lol!
You truly don’t comprehend the implications of a visible shadow in a photograph, do ya, cultist?
No liar, as a photographer for over 30 years and Photoshop user for 13, I have no idea how lighting affects a photograph.
LOLOL

All meaningless (if even true) if you maintain he’s touching her in that photo.

What moral high ground?

The Republicans see this as proof of concept that their formula for mass extinction of almost every male Democrat WORKS.
Just wait and see, they will WEAPONIZE this formula, because they KNOW now, that Democrats will roll over and play dead in their pursuit of a "moral high ground" that Republicans LAUGH AT ALL THE TIME.

You want to know what their response will be when Democrats ask what they intend to do about THEIR poster child, Roy Moore? Here's the answer:

"Why shoot, son...we're gonna send him some whiskey and some fourteen year old n**ger hookers! He's a REAL MAN, not some wimpy faggot commie libtard like y'all have, and he's a God-fearin man so he can't do nuthin wrong!"

Both sides are immoral hypocrites.

The picture was taken with a flash with is why the shadow is so well defined.

lead_960.jpg
Shadow play! lol!
No liar, as a photographer for over 30 years and Photoshop user for 13, I have no idea how lighting affects a photograph.
LOLOL

I never said shit about him touching her or not. Why must you lie every post? All I said was shadow play, and triggered your sorry hide.

You are seeing the beginning of the left's new strategy. Clean house then point fingers at the GOP.
It won't work.

An abortion is the ultimate in child molestation and they not only defend it, they claim it as a constitutional right.

Damn. The right’s new defense for fuckin’ some kids is “hey, you get abortion, so we get to fuck some kids.”

:puke:

The only children getting "fucked" is by the left.
Nope. Nah, it's definitely republicans electing a child molester and trying to get rid of CHIP.

Can you be more fucked than when you are killed and your body is torn apart in the process?

Really?

Or maybe just the truth.

Or maybe just a cop-out statement that justifies pretty much anything and everything.
Go find a subject you're actually serious about debating, thanks.

What makes it a cop out statement?

Did you know that most people don't see government as red team vs. blue team? Most people don't give a fuck and just want to be treated fairly and for heir government to function properly. Neither party is really competent enough to make that happen, so many are dissatisfied with all the lying, thieving hypocrites irrespective of their letter.

lead_960.jpg
Shadow play! lol!
LOLOL

I never said shit about him touching her or not. Why must you lie every post? All I said was shadow play, and triggered your sorry hide.
My apologies, you didn’t say if he touched her or not.

I was hoping the POS would hold on until the next election so I could watch him get his ass kicked. Oh well.

Watching him cry because his career in a he US senate amounts to nothing but having to quit for touching a sleeping woman’s tits. I hope to see many more in the political ruling class go down the same way. Release the list of all the senators who used tax payer money to hush accusers .
Did he actually touch her breasts or just get close for the photo op?

Dig deeper watson.
Shadow play! lol!
LOLOL

My apologies, you didn’t say if he touched her or not.
I also stated at the outset that if the woman wasn't pressing charges and he's found guilty he should not have to quit. The reason he is stepping down is that he's taking one for the team. An example to send to republicans so they can try to run Moore off with no proof.

Forum List

Back