Frankin Just Told People To Leave Small Children Alone To Work For The Party

And the bitch said a president has the power to shape our children, well I guess so if the parents abandon them to campaign.
Is there a reason why you would call her a "bitch"?

Yeah, because she was a 40 something ivy league educated black who was never proud of her country till her commie husband was nominated for president. US senator wasn't good enough to make her proud. Fuck the bitch.

I kid you not, he told convention goers that children love it when the parents aren't there and an 8yo could run a microwave oven and an 8yo could teach a 4yo to use a microwave oven. Said it was a scientific fact. There ya go, commiecrat family values.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

And the bitch said a president has the power to shape our children, well I guess so if the parents abandon them to campaign.

Yeah, because she was a 40 something ivy league educated black who was never proud of her country till her commie husband was nominated for president. US senator wasn't good enough to make her proud. Fuck the bitch.

Wow, I bet blacks don't walk near your house in Texass.

It might have been a joke. Democrats often use kids as a political tool and the butt of jokes. Barry Hussein made a joke about Down's Syndrome kids during his brief stint as a stand up comic. It must be relatively easy to run as a democrat when you don't have to worry about pesky issues like morality and family values.

i suppose it's better than republicans who want you to have them and then think it's ok to starve them.

*shrug*

Actually I have some very close black friends, they don't like the bitch either. So if that's the best ya got, you're drilling a dry hole. I notice you didn't try to defend her attitude either.

Actually I have some very close black friends, they don't like the bitch either. So if that's the best ya got, you're drilling a dry hole. I notice you didn't try to defend her attitude either.

Yeah, sure ya do. That's a clear sign of a rabid racist.

Yeah, sure ya do. That's a clear sign of a rabid racist.

Oh right, there are no black republicans because they are race traitors, right. And who's the racist now, bitch. And once again you didn't defend the bitches attitude.

And now the bern will sell his soul.

I kid you not, he told convention goers that children love it when the parents aren't there and an 8yo could run a microwave oven and an 8yo could teach a 4yo to use a microwave oven. Said it was a scientific fact. There ya go, commiecrat family values.
Give me a break. It was a joke, clearly.

If that's all ya got, then your argument is pitiful, just pitiful.

Give me a break. It was a joke, clearly.

If that's all ya got, then your argument is pitiful, just pitiful.

Well I see you're falling right in line with the other regressives, color me shocked.

I bet if someone tied the berns hand he'd be a bumbling idiot.

It was a joke son. Have your nurse explain it to you.

It was a joke son. Have your nurse explain it to you.

Nurse, what nurse, am I supposed to have a nurse? My brother has one, of course he married her.

Conservatives and sarcasm

They just don't get it......everything is taken literally

Well at least we don't believe in abandoning 4yo to run a microwave by themselves.
Franken is probably the type that would forget his 2 year old in a hot car.

Well at least we don't believe in abandoning 4yo to run a microwave by themselves.

It's hilarious to watch a fledgling conspiracy theory take root.

It's hilarious to watch a fledgling conspiracy theory take root.
And his dog too.

Smh...

His daughter has a degree from Harvard, and his son works in the finance industry, oh, and he's been married to the same woman for over 30 years.

You're voting for the family values guy, right? lol

...PIss off you grumpy old fuck
Another fine example of emoting LibTards who couldn't debate their way out of a wet paper bag...

The question on the table was, whether it is right for a so-called responsible elected official, to tell parents to neglect their kids, in order to serve as campaign workers...

Whether it was tongue-in-cheek is not the point...

Rather, it is the risk that large numbers of highly impressionable young parents might consider or even act upon,such calls to action, in the Real World...

With one or more resulting tragedies, as a young child is injured or worse, in their parents' absence...

Even one child potentially harmed, or worse, as a result of such stupidity, is far too high a price to pay...

Well, for people who perceive the lives of our children as a sacred trust, anyway...

Responsible elected officials do not suggest such things... not even in jest... never mind when pontificating from a national bully-pulpit...

And, of course, it's only the worst partisan hacks, on the Liberal side, who would actually rush to the defense of such an ill-advised and risk-laden call to action...

The reTarded sort of Liberal...

a.k.a. LibTards...

You know... like YOU...

Thank you for playing...

Next contestant, please...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back