Frankin Just Told People To Leave Small Children Alone To Work For The Party

...You have to forgive Kondor......hasn't gotten the joke yet......
Already addressed... ( "...tongue in cheek..." and "...not even in jest..." ) ...before yours was even seen...

Frankin Just Told People To Leave Small Children Alone To Work For The Party

There is enough Child Neglect loose in the world already... we don't need so-called responsible elected officials setting the stage for yet more, eh?

It's the difference between someone who feels and honors the sacred trust to protect little children, versus someone who does not.

Of that, there is very little wiggle room for doubt.

It was a mistake.

Honest people admit mistakes.

Honest people do not defend mistakes.

Repeat after me...

"Well, yeah, on reflection, I suppose it was a mistake, a badly-timed joke about a volatile issue like child-neglect, in poor taste, so - OK, conceded - can we move on, now?"

See?

All fixed... all better... situation defused.

Easy, wasn't it?

For any honest soul.

Does that include you?

Next slide, please.

Last edited:
I kid you not, he told convention goers that children love it when the parents aren't there and an 8yo could run a microwave oven and an 8yo could teach a 4yo to use a microwave oven. Said it was a scientific fact. There ya go, commiecrat family values.

Yes, he did - and it was hilarious! Thank you, Al. That was my best laugh today. However, the retard from Texass left out all the delicious context. It was a fucking joke! A hilarious one!

That speech was a joke. He's an overgrown child desperate to be funny.

Holocaust survivor Al Franken is simply not funny or entertaining, nor intelligent. He is funny looking though. :p Not scary like Bell's Pasley victim Rachel "Blinky" Maddow.

It might have been a joke. Democrats often use kids as a political tool and the butt of jokes. Barry Hussein made a joke about Down's Syndrome kids during his brief stint as a stand up comic. It must be relatively easy to run as a democrat when you don't have to worry about pesky issues like morality and family values.

Actually, Obama was mocking himself

I kid you not, he told convention goers that children love it when the parents aren't there and an 8yo could run a microwave oven and an 8yo could teach a 4yo to use a microwave oven. Said it was a scientific fact. There ya go, commiecrat family values.

Yes, he did - and it was hilarious! Thank you, Al. That was my best laugh today.

Yeah, play it off like he was kidding. He wasn't, his tone totally changed from the jokes.

OMG, are you really that fucked up in the head? That was typical Al Franken deadpan from SNL.

Yes, they are really that fucked up in the head...and 100% humor deficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How well does RW Comedy work? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Republican humor hasn't progressed much beyond Jerry Lewis

Yes, he did - and it was hilarious! Thank you, Al. That was my best laugh today. However, the retard from Texass left out all the delicious context. It was a fucking joke! A hilarious one!

That speech was a joke. He's an overgrown child desperate to be funny.

Right, he should try the Trump brand of sophisticated humor...

...do an imitation of a disabled person.

I swear I was watching Franken do that bit and I thought to myself the RWnuts are going to think he's serious and have a fainting spell.

Voila!

They are totally incapable of understanding sarcasm, they are programed to take everything literally

Holocaust survivor Al Franken is simply not funny or entertaining, nor intelligent. He is funny looking though. :p Not scary like Bell's Pasley victim Rachel "Blinky" Maddow.

He's hilarious.

giphy.gif

Conservatives and sarcasm

They just don't get it......everything is taken literally

Well at least we don't believe in abandoning 4yo to run a microwave by themselves.
Franken is probably the type that would forget his 2 year old in a hot car.

Smh...

His daughter has a degree from Harvard, and his son works in the finance industry, oh, and he's been married to the same woman for over 30 years.

You're voting for the family values guy, right? lol

What is there to brag about a Harvard degree, the dear leader supposedly has one and look at the mess he is.

Well at least we don't believe in abandoning 4yo to run a microwave by themselves.

Smh...

His daughter has a degree from Harvard, and his son works in the finance industry, oh, and he's been married to the same woman for over 30 years.

What is there to brag about a Harvard degree, the dear leader supposedly has one and look at the mess he is.

Only in the Republican bubble.

Smh...

Only in the Republican bubble.

Really, I'm very sure Harvard is so proud the have the only president officially crowned liar of the year as an alumni. NOT!

He's hilarious.

giphy.gif

Franken still has it

I can see why conservatives don't get it.
Note to conservatives...Franken didn't really graduate from Trump University

He's hilarious.

giphy.gif

Franken still has it

I can see why conservatives don't get it.
Note to conservatives...Franken didn't really graduate from Trump University

I will always remember this Texass OP for how NaziCon rumors and conspiracy theories get started. Sadly hilarious...

Forum List

Back