Franklin Graham is pulling bank accounts from Wells Fargo for featuring same-sex couple in ad Read

Also, irrelevant because it negates your previous posts about banks not being willing to take their accounts .. oh, and the other one, about nobody else doing this.

BZZZT Wrong!

Graham has publicly announced that he intends to move his accounts which is what makes them risk toxic to whichever bank accepts them.

You have just closed your paltry checking account without any publicity whatsoever therefore there is zero risk to the banks concerned because no one knows about your LBGT bigotry.
You obviously don't realize if a national bank accepts Graham's accounts. More than likely all Christian businesses and all churches, even christians, and people who are tired of hearing about queers 24/7. Will move their money there. That would make that bank the biggest in the world and would put some banks that are trying to play the pc card, out of business. You really don't understand how it really works.

How long have you worked in the banking sector?
Never, but I do know money and sex makes the world go around. When banks go against Christians and people that don't support gay marriage. Then a majority of America takes their money to a bank that doesn't become politically correct. Those politically correct banks lose. You do realize bank of America, won't fly the American flag? Liberals are insane.
Look at you! :lol: A bank provided the same benefits to its gay employees translating to being against christians. :lol:
No, a pastor decides to take his congregations money from a bank that openly supports gay marriage. To a bank that doesn't. Never said against Christians, but I'm sure you will call Graham a homophobe.

So, what did Graham do that is illegal?
Nothing at all.....But....by revealing that he controls bank assets of over $100,000,000.00, he has exposed the FACT that he's nothing but a fucking grifter, using" religiosity" to fleece the sheeple...Just like his father!!!
In a world where 1000+ babies under 4 yrs old die EVERY FUCKING DAY as a result of malnutrition, and inability to get a clean drink of water, what does THAT piece of shit need to control a hundred fukkin' million bucks for...??? :blowup:

hortysir, once again you demonstrate your incomprehension. No one is saying he should not do this or that the should not think this way. Good for him; it's his right. The point of the OP is that only evangelicals will care and they no longer affect our culture significantly and will do so even less in the future.
And liberal policy is being pushed back, harder and more often, lately.

Makes me look forward to the infantile protests in our future with an all R legislative and executive branches

hortysir, once again you demonstrate your incomprehension. No one is saying he should not do this or that the should not think this way. Good for him; it's his right. The point of the OP is that only evangelicals will care and they no longer affect our culture significantly and will do so even less in the future.

Makes me look forward to the infantile protests in our future with an all R legislative and executive branches
That made no sense.

That made no sense.
To you, I believe that

Every week there will be another "republican war on ______" protest when the special interest groups don't have Obama/Holder/Lynch to prop them up anymore

That made no sense.
To you, I believe that

Every week there will be another "republican war on ______" protest when the special interest groups don't have Obama/Holder/Lynch to prop them up anymore
OK, then make it clear like you just did, because you did not before. All groups do that: set up straw men and then knock em down. You do it.

BZZZT Wrong!

Graham has publicly announced that he intends to move his accounts which is what makes them risk toxic to whichever bank accepts them.

You have just closed your paltry checking account without any publicity whatsoever therefore there is zero risk to the banks concerned because no one knows about your LBGT bigotry.
You obviously don't realize if a national bank accepts Graham's accounts. More than likely all Christian businesses and all churches, even christians, and people who are tired of hearing about queers 24/7. Will move their money there. That would make that bank the biggest in the world and would put some banks that are trying to play the pc card, out of business. You really don't understand how it really works.

How long have you worked in the banking sector?
Never, but I do know money and sex makes the world go around. When banks go against Christians and people that don't support gay marriage. Then a majority of America takes their money to a bank that doesn't become politically correct. Those politically correct banks lose. You do realize bank of America, won't fly the American flag? Liberals are insane.
Look at you! :lol: A bank provided the same benefits to its gay employees translating to being against christians. :lol:
No, a pastor decides to take his congregations money from a bank that openly supports gay marriage. To a bank that doesn't. Never said against Christians, but I'm sure you will call Graham a homophobe.
I call Graham a shyster and an opportunist. I'm quite sure this is just the latest in a series of money-making schemes...."Send us money so we can fight the evil gay agenda taking over our banking system!" Blah blah blah.

Yeah...a frightening push back.....scary.

Evangelical pushback on anything now and in the future will be silly and ineffective.

Evangelical pushback on anything now and in the future will be silly and ineffective.
Note the double standard.

Victims of a nonexistent war protest and it's applaudable
Evangelical's protests should be disregarded

I come here for the laughs

Let us hope so!

In the past they have been vociferous and effective in mobilizing their political base.

With the passing of the demographic torch to the next generation that is less hidebound and bigoted we can expect that evangelicals will lose political clout.

However they are still not down and out completely. They won't go quietly into the long dark night.

Comical boycotts....I come for the laughs too.

Comical boycotts....I come for the laughs too.
Boycotts, even when prompted by people of my "own party", make me chuckle too
:thup:

Note the double standard. Victims of a nonexistent war protest and it's applaudable Evangelical's protests should be disregarded I come here for the laughs
Yes, you are laughable.

The double standard is that the evangelicals say there is war against Christianity, when their opponents are only saying, "Love is not wrong, and we will marry whom we want."

You have lost.

Homofascists are among the most intolerant people on earth. Their agenda contributes to social demise on several levels and they want to force everyone to acquiesce to their otherwise irrelevant personal behavior choices.
Pure evil.

Ironic given that is an exact description of the aniumus that fundamentalist Christians are displaying towards the LBGT community.
But I don't come at this from a religious POV. My take is entirely empirical and uber progressive. It just happens to be in line with some religious fundamentalism. Coincidence.
It's backwards, out-of-touch people who promote the homo agenda.

Your vile bigotry just happens to align with fundamentalist Christianity and yet you claim that is coincidence.

:cuckoo:
What bigotry? Show me the bigotry.

Using the term "homofascists" exposes you as a bigot!
No, quite the opposite. It's the accepted bigotry of the misnomer term homophobic that is the real bigotry and intolerance. That term alone is an illustration of the attempted speech-shutdown of homofascism.

Homofascists are among the most intolerant people on earth. Their agenda contributes to social demise on several levels and they want to force everyone to acquiesce to their otherwise irrelevant personal behavior choices.
Pure evil.

Ironic given that is an exact description of the aniumus that fundamentalist Christians are displaying towards the LBGT community.
But I don't come at this from a religious POV. My take is entirely empirical and uber progressive. It just happens to be in line with some religious fundamentalism. Coincidence.

Your vile bigotry just happens to align with fundamentalist Christianity and yet you claim that is coincidence.

My take on the social counter-productivity of the homo agenda is, again, purely empirical and based in social science. It just so happens that fundamentalists including muslims are in agreement with me.

You are known by the scummy company you keep.
Can't rebut, eh? Just like a lefty to gutter when he can't handle facts.

My take on the social counter-productivity of the homo agenda is, again, purely empirical and based in social science. It just so happens that fundamentalists including muslims are in agreement with me.
I've been saying all along that all fundamentalists, including Muslims, are alike.
Currently muslims separate themselves from the group by blowing people up.

Fundie Christians were blowing up their fellow Americans at clinics not that long ago.
So anomalous Christian abortion clinic bombings makes it OK for muslims to blow up random people incessantly for decades?

The hetero-fascism of the Rosh etc is better ignored.

They have lost, their opinions don't matter.

Let us hope so!

In the past they have been vociferous and effective in mobilizing their political base.

With the passing of the demographic torch to the next generation that is less hidebound and bigoted we can expect that evangelicals will lose political clout.

However they are still not down and out completely. They won't go quietly into the long dark night.
Disney boycott....fail.
Coke boycott...fail
Penneys boycott...fail
Proctor & Gamble boycott...fail

Just a few.

Forum List

Back