Franklin Graham is pulling bank accounts from Wells Fargo for featuring same-sex couple in ad Read

Ironic given that is an exact description of the aniumus that fundamentalist Christians are displaying towards the LBGT community.
But I don't come at this from a religious POV. My take is entirely empirical and uber progressive. It just happens to be in line with some religious fundamentalism. Coincidence.
It's backwards, out-of-touch people who promote the homo agenda.

Your vile bigotry just happens to align with fundamentalist Christianity and yet you claim that is coincidence.

:cuckoo:
What bigotry? Show me the bigotry.

Using the term "homofascists" exposes you as a bigot!
No, quite the opposite. It's the accepted bigotry of the misnomer term homophobic that is the real bigotry and intolerance. That term alone is an illustration of the attempted speech-shutdown of homofascism.

Drowning in denial! :cuckoo:

Ironic given that is an exact description of the aniumus that fundamentalist Christians are displaying towards the LBGT community.
But I don't come at this from a religious POV. My take is entirely empirical and uber progressive. It just happens to be in line with some religious fundamentalism. Coincidence.

Your vile bigotry just happens to align with fundamentalist Christianity and yet you claim that is coincidence.

My take on the social counter-productivity of the homo agenda is, again, purely empirical and based in social science. It just so happens that fundamentalists including muslims are in agreement with me.

You are known by the scummy company you keep.
Can't rebut, eh? Just like a lefty to gutter when he can't handle facts.

Ironic!

My take on the social counter-productivity of the homo agenda is, again, purely empirical and based in social science. It just so happens that fundamentalists including muslims are in agreement with me.
I've been saying all along that all fundamentalists, including Muslims, are alike.
Currently muslims separate themselves from the group by blowing people up.

Fundie Christians were blowing up their fellow Americans at clinics not that long ago.
So anomalous Christian abortion clinic bombings makes it OK for muslims to blow up random people incessantly for decades?

Facts are facts but no surprise that you would make excuses for your fellow domestic terrorists.

No, quite the opposite. It's the accepted bigotry of the misnomer term homophobic that is the real bigotry and intolerance. That term alone is an illustration of the attempted speech-shutdown of homofascism.

Again, you can't rebut with analysis.

I've been saying all along that all fundamentalists, including Muslims, are alike.
Currently muslims separate themselves from the group by blowing people up.

Fundie Christians were blowing up their fellow Americans at clinics not that long ago.
So anomalous Christian abortion clinic bombings makes it OK for muslims to blow up random people incessantly for decades?

Facts are facts but no surprise that you would make excuses for your fellow domestic terrorists.
It's the opposite. You introduced Christian terror to justify muslim terror. I just gave it a balanced assessment.

Franklin Graham is pulling bank accounts from Wells Fargo for featuring same-sex couple in ad The Charlotte Observer The Charlotte Observer

He wants you evangelicals to boycott such corporations who support LGBT. The far right social con Christian reactionaries are going to find out just how irrelevant they are truly.

You cannot be the Morality Police anymore.

Run along.

And yet you support people boycotting Hobby Lobby or Chik Fil A

What a fucking hypocrite

Your homophobic bigotry is glaringly obvious to all.

Franklin Graham is pulling bank accounts from Wells Fargo for featuring same-sex couple in ad The Charlotte Observer The Charlotte Observer

He wants you evangelicals to boycott such corporations who support LGBT. The far right social con Christian reactionaries are going to find out just how irrelevant they are truly.

Run along.

What a fucking hypocrite
What? I patronize both, silly boob. What I said was that the economic boycott merely shows the growing ineffectiveness of the evangelicals. As your comments reveal how little influence you have here. :lol:

You are still irked I dismissed your offer of friendship.

images

Run along.

What a fucking hypocrite
What? I patronize both, silly boob. What I said was that the economic boycott merely shows the growing ineffectiveness of the evangelicals. As your comments reveal you have very little influence here. :lol:

Actually it was I who dismissed YOUR offer, citing the fact that I don't befriend partisan boobs, either from the right, or the ones like you from the left.

You introduced Christian terror to justify muslim terror.

BZZZT Wrong!

I pointed the hypocrisy of fundamentalist Christians like yourself pointing fingers at fundamentalist Muslims for doing the same thing that you do.
I'm no fundamentalist Christian. And muslims do this terror thing way more than any other group. No one has enough fingers to point at them.
You're just doing the moral equivalency routine by attempting to equate a million with one.

I'll give up you one more chance to understand how use of the misnomer homophobe shoots down your own argument. Then you go to my troll bin. I only put up with non-responses to a certain point. Then it becomes a waste of time.

Run along.

What a fucking hypocrite
What? I patronize both, silly boob. What I said was that the economic boycott merely shows the growing ineffectiveness of the evangelicals. As your comments reveal you have very little influence here. :lol:

Actually it was I who dismissed YOUR offer, citing the fact that I don't befriend partisan boobs, either from the right, or the ones like you from the left.
Sure.
images

You introduced Christian terror to justify muslim terror.

BZZZT Wrong!

I pointed the hypocrisy of fundamentalist Christians like yourself pointing fingers at fundamentalist Muslims for doing the same thing that you do.
I'm no fundamentalist Christian. And muslims do this terror thing way more than any other group. No one has enough fingers to point at them.
You're just doing the moral equivalency routine by attempting to equate a million with one.

BZZZT Wrong again.

It is you that is trying to use "moral equivalency" to escape the guilt of the murders committed by your fellow fundamentalist Christians.

I'll give up you one more chance to understand how use of the misnomer homophobe shoots down your own argument. Then you go to my troll bin. I only put up with non-responses to a certain point. Then it becomes a waste of time.

Onus is on you to prove that this dictionary definition is a misnomer.

homophobe
[hoh-muh-fohb]
noun
a person who fears or hates homosexuals andhomosexuality.

You don't get to redefine the dictionary to suit your own personal bigotry.

And yes, you can run away but you can't prevent your posts from being mocked because of your fetid bigotry.

The cultural "authority" with which the evangelicals held sway thirty years has evaporated almost completely. The younger GenX and the Millennials simply don't listen to them with any attention.

The cultural "authority" with which the evangelicals held sway thirty years has evaporated almost completely. The younger GenX and the Millennials simply don't listen to them with any attention.

Agreed!

And as the evangelicals dwindle in number and influence they will be seen in a historical context as an aberration on the path to freedom and liberty for all in this great land.

Evangelical pushback on anything now and in the future will be silly and ineffective.

Let us hope so!

In the past they have been vociferous and effective in mobilizing their political base.

With the passing of the demographic torch to the next generation that is less hidebound and bigoted we can expect that evangelicals will lose political clout.

However they are still not down and out completely. They won't go quietly into the long dark night.
Disney boycott....fail.
Coke boycott...fail
Penneys boycott...fail
Proctor & Gamble boycott...fail

Just a few.
Hobby lobby
Chic filet
;)

Evangelical pushback on anything now and in the future will be silly and ineffective.

Let us hope so!

In the past they have been vociferous and effective in mobilizing their political base.

With the passing of the demographic torch to the next generation that is less hidebound and bigoted we can expect that evangelicals will lose political clout.

However they are still not down and out completely. They won't go quietly into the long dark night.
Disney boycott....fail.
Coke boycott...fail
Penneys boycott...fail
Proctor & Gamble boycott...fail

Just a few.
Hobby lobby
Chic filet
;)
You mean Chick-fil-A? What about them....didn't the owner announce they weren't giving to anti-gay groups anymore?
As for Hobby Lobby? what boycott is that? they had a SCOTUS case, I know...but didn't hear of any boycott.

Forum List

Back