Franklin Graham is pulling bank accounts from Wells Fargo for featuring same-sex couple in ad Read

Franklin Graham is pulling bank accounts from Wells Fargo for featuring same-sex couple in ad The Charlotte Observer The Charlotte Observer

He wants you evangelicals to boycott such corporations who support LGBT. The far right social con Christian reactionaries are going to find out just how irrelevant they are truly.

You cannot be the Morality Police anymore.

Run along.
I'm not reading this whole thread but has anyone pointed out yet that he moved all his fairy tale money to an even Gayer bank, and didn't know it?
4i6Ckte.gif

The bank he moved it to has been the principle sponsor in Miami's Gay Pride festival for the past 10 years!

They are so Gay that they actually built a chapel IN THEIR BANK so Gay couples could marry!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Franklin Graham is pulling bank accounts from Wells Fargo for featuring same-sex couple in ad The Charlotte Observer The Charlotte Observer

He wants you evangelicals to boycott such corporations who support LGBT. The far right social con Christian reactionaries are going to find out just how irrelevant they are truly.

Run along.
Ok.....Lets clear something up here....Libs are entitled to their opinion and points of view no matter how radical they may be because that is "freedom of speech/expression, etc" but when a an individual or group with right leaning opinions/ POV's does it, all hell breaks loose and you guys go get your weapons..
Got it.....
Such fucking hypocrisy..
BTW, genius. I don't agree with GRaham and I object to christian rightists and their fringe politics. But the last time I checked this IS the USA and as such freedom of speech and expression MUST apply to all or it means nothing.....Now take that and shove it up your closed minded ass.
Got a problem with that? Come get ya some....
images

You obviously don't realize if a national bank accepts Graham's accounts. More than likely all Christian businesses and all churches, even christians, and people who are tired of hearing about queers 24/7. Will move their money there. That would make that bank the biggest in the world and would put some banks that are trying to play the pc card, out of business. You really don't understand how it really works.

How long have you worked in the banking sector?
Never, but I do know money and sex makes the world go around. When banks go against Christians and people that don't support gay marriage. Then a majority of America takes their money to a bank that doesn't become politically correct. Those politically correct banks lose. You do realize bank of America, won't fly the American flag? Liberals are insane.
Look at you! :lol: A bank provided the same benefits to its gay employees translating to being against christians. :lol:
No, a pastor decides to take his congregations money from a bank that openly supports gay marriage. To a bank that doesn't. Never said against Christians, but I'm sure you will call Graham a homophobe.

The good pastor is nothing but a provocateur of superstition based homophobia.
No, he is a good man of faith, who lives by God's word.

You introduced Christian terror to justify muslim terror.

BZZZT Wrong!

I pointed the hypocrisy of fundamentalist Christians like yourself pointing fingers at fundamentalist Muslims for doing the same thing that you do.
I'm no fundamentalist Christian. And muslims do this terror thing way more than any other group. No one has enough fingers to point at them.
You're just doing the moral equivalency routine by attempting to equate a million with one.

BZZZT Wrong again.

It is you that is trying to use "moral equivalency" to escape the guilt of the murders committed by your fellow fundamentalist Christians.
You brought the moral equivalency issue to the discussion, not me.

You lied about what I posted.

Run along.
I'm not reading this whole thread but has anyone pointed out yet that he moved all his fairy tale money to an even Gayer bank, and didn't know it?
4i6Ckte.gif

The bank he moved it to has been the principle sponsor in Miami's Gay Pride festival for the past 10 years!

They are so Gay that they actually built a chapel IN THEIR BANK so Gay couples could marry!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Yep! It's so precious!

He is going to have a hard time finding a major national bank willing to assume the reputational risk that he brings with that account.

None of them will want to be associated with anti-LBGT bigotry.

He is probably going to have to put the funds in some mom&pop bank somewhere and they won't have the resources to handle that kind of deposit.

What a fool!

Wrong -

My company no longer does business with Wells Fargo (we did for over 16 years) for the same reason.

Total loss to Wells Fargo? $13.5 million/year in cash flow-thru.

Had offers from 4 different banks - moved the same day.

Oh .... picked Chase Bank ... hardly a nothing banking institution.

Irrelevant since you are not publicly advertising your bigotry to the nation at large.

Also, irrelevant because it negates your previous posts about banks not being willing to take their accounts .. oh, and the other one, about nobody else doing this.

BZZZT Wrong!

Graham has publicly announced that he intends to move his accounts which is what makes them risk toxic to whichever bank accepts them.

You have just closed your paltry checking account without any publicity whatsoever therefore there is zero risk to the banks concerned because no one knows about your LBGT bigotry.
You obviously don't realize if a national bank accepts Graham's accounts. More than likely all Christian businesses and all churches, even christians, and people who are tired of hearing about queers 24/7. Will move their money there. That would make that bank the biggest in the world and would put some banks that are trying to play the pc card, out of business. You really don't understand how it really works.
So...how's that moving accounts to a bank that is even MORE gay-friendly working out?

Never, but I do know money and sex makes the world go around. When banks go against Christians and people that don't support gay marriage. Then a majority of America takes their money to a bank that doesn't become politically correct. Those politically correct banks lose. You do realize bank of America, won't fly the American flag? Liberals are insane.
Look at you! :lol: A bank provided the same benefits to its gay employees translating to being against christians. :lol:
No, a pastor decides to take his congregations money from a bank that openly supports gay marriage. To a bank that doesn't. Never said against Christians, but I'm sure you will call Graham a homophobe.

Read up on Franklin Graham....this is a guy who as he got older realized how easy it was to make some serious money falling in line with his father's schtick.

But he isn't calling for people who keep their money in said banks to be shunned.

Obviously you never bothered to read the OP or if you did your short attention span prevented you from remembering any of it.

Franklin Graham is calling on Christians to boycott corporations that feature same-sex relationships in their commercials. And he says he’ll do his part by moving all the bank accounts for his two ministries out of Wells Fargo because of its ad featuring a lesbian couple.

“This is one way we as Christians can speak out – we have the power of choice,” Graham wrote on Facebook over the weekend. “Let’s just stop doing business with those who promote sin and stand against Almighty God’s laws and His standards. Maybe if enough of us do this, it will get their attention.”

Read more here: h
ttp://Franklin Graham is pulling bank accounts from Wells Fargo for featuring same-sex couple in ad The Charlotte Observer The Charlotte Observer

Franklin Graham
June 5 at 9:04am

Have you ever asked yourself–how can we fight the tide of moral decay that is being crammed down our throats by big business, the media, and the gay & lesbian community? Every day it is something else! Tiffany’s started advertising wedding rings for gay couples. Wells Fargo bank is using a same-sex couple in their advertising. And there are more. But it has dawned on me that we don’t have to do business with them. At the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, we are moving our accounts from Wells Fargo to another bank. And guess what—we don’t have to shop at Tiffany & Co., there are plenty of other jewelry stores. This is one way we as Christians can speak out—we have the power of choice. Let’s just stop doing business with those who promote sin and stand against Almighty God’s laws and His standards. Maybe if enough of us do this, it will get their attention. Share this if you agree.

Franklin Graham - Have you ever asked yourself how can we... Facebook

What ever happened to freedom of speech, freedom of choice, etc. etc. etc. ???

I'm offended by clown faces, clowns freak me out and I'm not the only one.

Can I throw out a statement suggesting those of us with 'clown phobia' put usmb members with clown avatars on ignore?

Yes I can! Isn't America great??
Sure you can throw out such a statement...just like Graham can move his business from one gay friendly bank to another gay friendly bank. Both provide tons of laughter.

And god's word is money, money money.

Drowning in denial! :cuckoo:
Again, you can't rebut with analysis.

Your homophobic bigotry is glaringly obvious to all.
I'll give up you one more chance to understand how use of the misnomer homophobe shoots down your own argument. Then you go to my troll bin. I only put up with non-responses to a certain point. Then it becomes a waste of time.

Onus is on you to prove that this dictionary definition is a misnomer.

homophobe
[hoh-muh-fohb]
noun
a person who fears or hates homosexuals andhomosexuality.

You don't get to redefine the dictionary to suit your own personal bigotry.

And yes, you can run away but you can't prevent your posts from being mocked because of your fetid bigotry.
If the dictionary in question is wrong I sure as hell get to refute. Phobia is fear, not hate. I neither hate nor fear homos. Homophobe is the disparagement homofascists use to stifle discussion that dissents from their agenda and propaganda.

The whole world is "wrong" and only vile bigots like you are "right"?

Rofl.gif

Run along.
Wells is one of scuzziest banks around. Livesthem illegal immigrants too. Pulled my money out of US Bank when they started bragging in the local paper how they were recruiting illegal accounts. Both of those are systemically important players that get to steal your money aka Cyprus during a crisis...,.have a nice day

Can I throw out a statement suggesting those of us with 'clown phobia' put usmb members with clown avatars on ignore?

Rottenecards_79113832_w9rn3jh4h9.png

And god's word is money, money money.
I don't think that pastor's should be millionaires. That I agree with you.

Run along.
Ok.....Lets clear something up here....Libs are entitled to their opinion and points of view no matter how radical they may be because that is "freedom of speech/expression, etc" but when a an individual or group with right leaning opinions/ POV's does it, all hell breaks loose and you guys go get your weapons..
Got it.....
Such fucking hypocrisy..
BTW, genius. I don't agree with GRaham and I object to christian rightists and their fringe politics. But the last time I checked this IS the USA and as such freedom of speech and expression MUST apply to all or it means nothing.....Now take that and shove it up your closed minded ass.
images
THAT is the best you've got?....
Why am I not surprised.
You come on here with all sorts of piss and vinegar then when challenged, skulk away with sanrky shit like "butt hurt".....
Pink shirt wearing flip boy.

Again, you can't rebut with analysis.

Your homophobic bigotry is glaringly obvious to all.
I'll give up you one more chance to understand how use of the misnomer homophobe shoots down your own argument. Then you go to my troll bin. I only put up with non-responses to a certain point. Then it becomes a waste of time.

Onus is on you to prove that this dictionary definition is a misnomer.

homophobe
[hoh-muh-fohb]
noun
a person who fears or hates homosexuals andhomosexuality.

You don't get to redefine the dictionary to suit your own personal bigotry.

And yes, you can run away but you can't prevent your posts from being mocked because of your fetid bigotry.
If the dictionary in question is wrong I sure as hell get to refute. Phobia is fear, not hate. I neither hate nor fear homos. Homophobe is the disparagement homofascists use to stifle discussion that dissents from their agenda and propaganda.

The whole world is "wrong" and only vile bigots like you are "right"?

Rofl.gif
Homo means same and phobia is fear, usually an irrational fear. Those opposed to homofascism are not phobics.

Rottenecards_79113832_w9rn3jh4h9.png
You people using clown faces in your avatars are mindless followers.....
"Oh look! Its trendy. I wanna do that"....
The butthurt factor from these clownface avies is PRICELESS......like the Energizer Bunny.

Run along.
Got it.....
Such fucking hypocrisy..
images
THAT is the best you've got?....
Why am I not surprised.
You come on here with all sorts of piss and vinegar then when challenged, skulk away with sanrky shit like "butt hurt".....
Pink shirt wearing flip boy.
Don't need no more. You are not to be taken seriously at all, or even lightly, for that matter. Your defense of Graham is stupid and an insult to his Dad.
It's cute when you go camping and pretend to be a big boy.

images

Last edited:

Forum List

Back