Frankly, I'm tired of seeing men have sex with each other on what is supposed to be family TV shows

Channel, please?

nm-binge-watching_preview.jpg

None of it surprises me after this;

The film received critical acclaim, in particular for Lee's direction and the performances of Ledger, Gyllenhaal, and Williams. Brokeback Mountain was included on many film critics' 2005 top-ten lists. It was also commercially successful, and grossed $178 million worldwide against its $14 million budget. At the 78th Academy Awards, Brokeback Mountain was nominated for Best Picture and won three awards for Best Director, Best Adapted Screenplay, and Original Score. The film garnered seven nominations at the 63rd Golden Globe Awards, and won four awards. At the 59th British Academy Film Awards, Brokeback Mountain was nominated for nine awards, winning Best Film, Best Direction, Best Adapted Screenplay and Best Supporting Actor (Gyllenhaal).

Disney is in the act, showing man-on-man sex scenes in shows like How to Get Away With Murder.

They said it was their business what they did in their bedroom, but now it's on TV and children are being exposed to it.

Agree. There is hardly anything you can sit down and watch with your kid that is interesting. You either have to settle for a cartoon or something sex or inuendo filled but not much in between. Often some sort of sex scene or extreme foul language seems to be randomly placed in a movie where it doesn't fit or wasn't even necessary.

Disney is in the act, showing man-on-man sex scenes in shows like How to Get Away With Murder.

They said it was their business what they did in their bedroom, but now it's on TV and children are being exposed to it.

Honestly, it's time to decide what you will allow into your life.
I have cut TV out of my life, and I don't miss it.

Me personally turning off the TV doesn't solve the problem that other people, including children, are watching shows full of gay sex scenes.

Me personally turning off the TV doesn't solve the problem that other people, including children, are watching shows full of gay sex scenes.

You could also not give a shit what people are viewing in their personal homes.
A society that has children watching gay sex on TV is a sick society. Already we're seeing the younger generation sleeping with people of both genders because they have no idea that it's wrong.

You could also not give a shit what people are viewing in their personal homes.
A society that has children watching gay sex on TV is a sick society. Already we're seeing the younger generation sleeping with people of both genders because they have no idea that it's wrong.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'd venture a guess that no show on Disney is showing gay sex. Calm down, homothug.

Welcome to left-wing moral relativist America. You better get used to it, because this is nothing compared to how bad it will get.

They assured us they weren't recruiting, but they are.

Homosexuality isn't something that you're born with, it's something you learn from watching others.

The entire ancient Greek society was homosexual. That disproves the theory that people are born homosexual and have no choice in the matter.

The anderson poopers and don lemons need that queer shit to be normalized and validated to keep from killing themselves.... I imagine every time a cock explodes in their mouth (or butt) they wonder what the fuck is wrong with themselves.... and yet they try desperately to pose as 'the cool kids'..... sorry cock-smokers, there's nothing cool about jism dripping off your chin.

They assured us they weren't recruiting, but they are.

Homosexuality isn't something that you're born with, it's something you learn from watching others.

The entire ancient Greek society was homosexual. That disproves the theory that people are born homosexual and have no choice in the matter.

They gonna get you eventually :auiqs.jpg:

also, how is 'How to Get Away With Murder' a family show?

I personally don't know what you watch, but I never watch sex flicks.

Is How to get away with murder suppose to be a show that children should watch?

There is really nothing new with this at all. 50 years ago, they were already showing gay love scenes in films like Deliverance.

But I think bringing it to children is a bit much. Deliverance was rated R and theoretically didn't allow kids in and they didn't show it on TV.

Forum List

Back